Methyltrienolone/ Test E/ Tren E/ S1/ Igf-1 LR3 Lets gooo!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Trying to get nice and ripped up for the summer.. Of course I say this every summer and end up just bulking or recomping. Going into this I have some elbow tendonitis so Im hoping to heal a little with the IGF-1 and not cause more damage. So heres the idea/layout: for some reason it not allowing me to hit enter and scroll down for a new paragraph (anyone?)?! so its going to be difficult to read if I type it out in sentences. can someone help me here??

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm just going to have to do it on my phone I guess.

Started ostarine today and will run it at 20mg until may 1st which will be the start of my cycle.
Also, two weeks out I will start igf-1 lr3 at 40mcg bilaterally around my elbow/tricep and continue that protocol for 30 days dosing pre workout.

Weeks 1-3?
Methyltrienolone 500mcg ed

Weeks 1-14 test e 500/wk

Weeks 1-3 tren e 400/wk
Weeks 4-14 tren e 600/wk

May finish with some var... we will see.

Ancillaries:
Anabolic innovations cycle support
Cissus
Multi
Fish oil @ 8-10g/day
Dostinex if need be( .5 e3d??)
N2slin

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Daa 3g/day
Ostarine 20mg/day
Anablolic innovations "post cycle"

Ill be carb cycling but want to be careful to get enough while on igf... adding 3 days/wk spin class as my fiance is an instructor and maybe another 2 days of 20 min or 1 day of 40 min.
Ill try to post progress pics throughout...
Comments, critiques, and questions welcome. Let's effin go!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Methyl tren 500mcg is slightly low. 750mcg is a more common dose. But that's just from people I know who have ran it. Not personal experiances

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to get nice and ripped up for the summer.. Of course I say this every summer and end up just bulking or recomping. Going into this I have some elbow tendonitis so Im hoping to heal a little with the IGF-1 and not cause more damage. So heres the idea/layout: for some reason it not allowing me to hit enter and scroll down for a new paragraph (anyone?)?! so its going to be difficult to read if I type it out in sentences. can someone help me here??
Good luck with sticking to the plan. I am 250 and still cant truly commit to cutting haha. For some reason it wont let me use enter to scroll down either. Also digging the sig haha.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Methyl tren 500mcg is slightly low. 750mcg is a more common dose. But that's just from people I know who have ran it. Not personal experiances
I have seen this as well but I didn't want to go crazy especially with inj tren in the mix. plus it seems like this is probably one of the worst orals for your health? anyone with more experience?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with sticking to the plan. I am 250 and still cant truly commit to cutting haha. For some reason it wont let me use enter to scroll down either. Also digging the sig haha.
Holy tank batman!! last I thought you were like 225! Yea Im fat now soooo I just need for people to keep telling me that and motivate me to rip up haha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I have seen this as well but I didn't want to go crazy especially with inj tren in the mix. plus it seems like this is probably one of the worst orals for your health? anyone with more experience?
Cool well do a detailed log that first weeks. I've got some methyl tren, I still haven't used

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy tank batman!! last I thought you were like 225! Yea Im fat now soooo I just need for people to keep telling me that and motivate me to rip up haha
Ya I went a little crazy for a while. Was 270 during a M-Sten cycle. It was fun for a while. Just take a really bad pic of your gut hanging out and put it as your background on your phone. If that isn't motivation to cut Idk what will be haha.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Love it man! You mustve been killin it in the gym tho.

Another dose ostarine today. I do 10mg in the am and 10pm. Tried for a chest workout after getting my taxes done... I have to take it real easy on press exercises because of the pain around my elbow. It was a little more dull than usual today, at least until I whacked it off the inside of the incline hammer strength ugh...

Energy/mood seems up a bit but it could also be cause the sun is finally shining in a city that is gray 320 days a year lol.

Ostarine should have some affect on tendons so I hope to see maybe a mild improvement before I blast off

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
If your gonna use igf, might as well use mgf!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Already Ive noticed a libido increase and some muscle hardening. nothing too much but I can feel it.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Lifting back and bis right now...usually my elbow is still painful at the peak of contraction and on the negative part of the lift but today its actually feeling pretty good. Still a noticeable impairment but better.

Really hopeful for this cycle. Have two other buddies on board for the cut as a little competition to drive each other...we want to pick a "winner" at the end of 12 weeks based on %bf lost and lean muscle gained. Anyhow want to help with a formula or something here haha please?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Got really distracted by people coming up and talking to me at the gym today. Tried chest and had some serious discomfort with my elbow still. kept it light and stuck to 3 sets of 5 @225 for flat, incline, and decline. cable crosses and tried some pressdowns but had to go 140 or less to keep from grimacing. Im getting a little antsy and want to start this igf-1

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Got really distracted by people coming up and talking to me at the gym today. Tried chest and had some serious discomfort with my elbow still. kept it light and stuck to 3 sets of 5 @225 for flat, incline, and decline. cable crosses and tried some pressdowns but had to go 140 or less to keep from grimacing. Im getting a little antsy and want to start this igf-1
What's the pain from? Methyl tren?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Elbow tendonitis. sucks pretty bad. probably should have it looked at but no health insurance right now

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sucks

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Very interested in this cocktail your mixing.

Subbed

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Elbow tendonitis. sucks pretty bad. probably should have it looked at but no health insurance right now
Im in bro! I personally liked mgf more than igf for healing. My right rotator cuff is messed up but on mgf for awhile and its healing quick. I ran IGF-1 with mgf peg for 4 weeks about 6 months ago and right now i smacked on muscle fast out of nowhere. It takes time for the cells to mature so be patient and they say around month 5-7 after you stop. (You probably know all that, not trying to insult you)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the new subs and the insight dave. always good to hear from personal experiences. I tore my rotator a few years back and with peptides, some rest, and the right training im 100% now. took yesterday off but im gonna hit shoulders a little later on. As mentioned, im gonna post starting and progress pics so I will settle for nothing less than a chiseled middle. im a long way off right now, I hate cardio, and I love my food so this log is not just for everyone elses knowledge but really to hold myself accountable to you guys following along.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
thanks for the new subs and the insight dave. always good to hear from personal experiences. I tore my rotator a few years back and with peptides, some rest, and the right training im 100% now. took yesterday off but im gonna hit shoulders a little later on. As mentioned, im gonna post starting and progress pics so I will settle for nothing less than a chiseled middle. im a long way off right now, I hate cardio, and I love my food so this log is not just for everyone elses knowledge but really to hold myself accountable to you guys following along.
Glad to hear that sh*t is 100% man. Peptides have thier place in the lifting world for sure. lets see them pics and keep track of that progress.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Was able to put a little more pressure on my tricep/elbow today. feeling really good about that. if I dose my igf-1 40mcg bilaterally each vial will last 12.5 days. Im debating on just running 2 for 25 days or crackin into that 3rd vial for a week then saving it. either way I want to start in the next few days I think.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Glad to hear it, if my knee isn't better in a month or so peptides are my next route

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
lol....crushed back today. elbow was getting me a little during wide grip pull ups. decided I will start igf-1 on sunday or Monday more likely then the rest of the cycle on the 28th

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
lol....crushed back today. elbow was getting me a little during wide grip pull ups. decided I will start igf-1 on sunday or Monday more likely then the rest of the cycle on the 28th
Sounds like a good plan man. I always load up and start everything a bit before the AAS in my cycles. It works for me. Hope that elbow heals up.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud. yea I will start my cycle support and igf-1 2 weeks out. Super pumped for this. tried to get starting pics yesterday but my camera on my phone "cant initialize" lol....waiting for that iphone 5s to come out... I bet its next month!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks bud. yea I will start my cycle support and igf-1 2 weeks out. Super pumped for this. tried to get starting pics yesterday but my camera on my phone "cant initialize" lol....waiting for that iphone 5s to come out... I bet its next month!
Nice those IGF pumps are going to be full swing when the AAS pumps start. Your skin is gunna rip off man! Haha. But seriously its gunna be painful.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Nice those IGF pumps are going to be full swing when the AAS pumps start. Your skin is gunna rip off man! Haha. But seriously its gunna be painful.
LMFAO, is it sick that I cant wait? My self control is top notch though. I write the plan on paper then stick to it. forma came in today too, forgot to mention it. thinking of 3pumps am 3pm exemestane e3d and caber e3d. will dose accordingly

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Just did my igf-1. I don't remember it being so sore after and injection ahah... I did 20mcg and about 40-50 ticks of BA so ill add more water in the pin next time. I did left elbow and right bicep. ill be honest I was oddly nervous about the bicep injection haha just didn't seem right. it left a nice little mark so idk how often ill be doing it there

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
In an effort to increase binding to the area I am splitting my igf-1 into 4 doses of 5mcg around my elbow. 2 days ago it was really bad but I was able to put some weight on it today. I was told: "Expect to see results within a day, as water builds up from the injection trauma and as nutrients start getting shuttled into the area." by a man much smarter than I so wish me luck. Also took my first dose of support supps today. cant wait to get rolling!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Doing shoulders right now and although there is still obvious tendonitis the pain is much duller already. I glad this acting fast. Considering adding ghrp-6 to expodite the process

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Noticing some good pumps from igf-1 and the healing seems to be a slow progression. Strength is up slightly, probably from ostarine. It doesn't seem to have leaned me out any but that's ok, I've kinda been packin in some extra cheats before I start the official cut hehe

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Noticing some good pumps from igf-1 and the healing seems to be a slow progression. Strength is up slightly, probably from ostarine. It doesn't seem to have leaned me out any but that's ok, I've kinda been packin in some extra cheats before I start the official cut hehe
I love those IGF pumps bro. Get those cheats in for sure. I do a good binge then usually start up my cycles. It helps me resist temptation.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
yea I may or may not have eaten a triple baconator for lunch....spin class starts tonight though. not really looking forward to this whole cardio thing ugh...

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
yea I may or may not have eaten a triple baconator for lunch....spin class starts tonight though. not really looking forward to this whole cardio thing ugh...
Oh damn, spinning ain't no joke. Good luck bro!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Haha yea rough start back. My fiance is a spin instructor 3 days/week so ill just go to her classes n make her rub my legs after ;).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
How's the methyl tren?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ghrp-6 came today and ill begin administration as soon as the bac water arrives. Overall mood is elevated still despite external stressors. Igf1 pumps are in full effect

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ghrp-6 came today and ill begin administration as soon as the bac water arrives. Overall mood is elevated still despite external stressors. Igf1 pumps are in full effect
yeah buddy! gotta love that IGF pump bro. feels like your muscles want to crawl out of you and take off lol

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Truly incredible how much better my elbow feels today doing chest. I've been able to bench as long as I kept the weight down but could barely do any pressdowns. Today I was pressin the stack again with mild discomfort. Didn't overdo anything though. Hoping it continues to heal at this pace.

Sample:

Decline bench

135x10 warmup
225x6
245x6
265x6

Incline hammer strength
Comparable weight for 4 Sets

Flat
225x6x3

High Cable flys
90x6
100x6
100x6

Low cable flys
60x8x3

Cable crooked bar pressdown
150x8
170x8
190x6
200x6

Reverse grip
150x6x3

Pec fly
210x5
225x5
240x5

Dips super low n slow
3 Sets x6

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Plan changed a bit so im starting today. just pinned 250mg test e and 200 mg tren e. dosing 750 mcg of methyltrienolone pre workout and smashing arms today. I haven't really been able to hit triceps with my elbow injury so we will see how it feels today. also ghrp-6 will begin today as well. lets get it!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Meathead cardio for 30 minutes (moderate pace high incline)
Abs again hard. I'm really trying to hit core every day.

Body transformation competition with my friends starts tomorrow so ill update weight bf% and starting pics with someone elses camera.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Alchemist11 Anabolics 117
Anabolics 32
Tuffguy80 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 28