Methylated compounds and alcohol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So I'm curious. How much alcohol on a daily basis would it take to match the liver toxicity of a mild PH or AAS? Please don't scorn me , just sick of ppl saying how terrible of a person I am for using methyls when they drink everyday and night. Im trying to better myself and they're sitting on their asses drinking. So this question was brought to my attention. Thank you

M

Mystere3

Awards
It's different. Chronic alcohol use is obviously worse for you than one cycle. Infrequent alcohol use is much less bad for you.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Challenge one of your friends that scorn you that drinks frequently to a blood test and check which one of you have better liver values.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Challenge one of your friends that scorn you that drinks frequently to a blood test and check which one of you have better liver values.
Their values will be perfectly fine unless they have chronic alcoholism (10+ years)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So essentially my buddies who get blackout drunk every other night and drink every day have better livers than me ? I do no drink although I'm on hdrol. They are college drinkers so not quite chronic.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
its comparing apples to oranges. different metabolism of the substances. lol, if steroids made you high, they'd be all for it. but if you friends are ragging on you about steroids, quit telling them your business. problem solved. anything you do in life that is not socially accepted or is an interest that is not shared by the others around you, will likely just end up being used against you somehow. its just how people are.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
its comparing apples to oranges. different metabolism of the substances. lol, if steroids made you high, they'd be all for it. but if you friends are ragging on you about steroids, quit telling them your business. problem solved. anything you do in life that is not socially accepted or is an interest that is not shared by the others around you, will likely just end up being used against you somehow. its just how people are.
I didn't tell them that's the thing. They snooped around in my room when I hosted a madden tournament at my house . I had them hidden in a box with my track medals and they knew exactly what it was and started ragging in me. Angered me a little with the double standards.