Methyl1-T or Superdrone???

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
In three months I will have completed a three month rehab of my shoulder having removed some bone because of bursitis. That's three months with no AAS and nothing but cardio.

After getting up to speed, what would you recommend for my first "back on cycle"? I currently have Beastdrol, Superdrone SD and Iron labs Methyl1-T. I also have Tren dione to stack with any of the above.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
id ease back into it for a few months naturally before i would cycle. you could easily hurt yourself

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I agree bulldog, and should have said that getting up to speed would mean cautious, and deliberate workouts before starting to push hard again.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many cycles have u run? Do u have experience with tren, m1t, and or SD???

If yes I would say m1t stacked with tren bridged into a dry compound like epistane to help maintain mass made from the m1t

if u dont have experience with any of them start with sd stacked with the tren bridged into epi

jmo

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I agree bulldog, and should have said that getting up to speed would mean cautious, and deliberate workouts before starting to push hard again.
gottcha. i initially read it as as soon as your up to lifting you would cycle. either way i think a nice long test cycle would be better for you and your joints rather than BAM crazy strength all at once

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I'd hold on to that M1T and save it for a really good time for when your at your best because Iron Labs just pulled the plug on production and all remaining stock of it.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i would not be stacking m1t with anything else methylated, or bridging it. it is really toxic from what i hear. more so than superdrol.

i would go with a superdrol-tren stack. maybe 3-4 weeks of superdrol with tren stacked, but keep the tren going for weeks 1-5 maybe? just a suggestion.