Methyl test or Trestalone acetate as a test base ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Just planning on my next cycle in October/November . Have 3 weeks of DMZ but I want a test base for next time so that I get the best strength and size gains possible . I know that trest increases the HPtA sp a lot of people are using it (on cycle ) however M1T is testosterone but way more toxic probably :/ would that make a better test base or probably not since it's not active ..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Please don't use m1t as a test base...just don't.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T is not testosterone. It's methyl-1-testosterone. Methyltestosterone is not testosterone either.

Trestolone acetate is far better base than those compounds. You can get it very cheap from nutri-verse.com - and use discount code SAVE10NOW to get 10% off.

All of those are active compounds already.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use it with arimistane. Use it with formestane, arimidex or aromasin.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Discount code SAVE10NOW gives you 10% off at nutri-verse.com if you decide to go with TransFORM (TD formestane). I love formestane!

crazycherry66

Awards
Discount code SAVE10NOW gives you 10% off at nutri-verse.com if you decide to go with TransFORM (TD formestane). I love formestane!
What is the difference between the testolone acetate and the Derma Test? What are doses like to use these as a test base for a Anavar or DMZ cycle. You seem to be in the know on this subject and I really think that testolone is the way to go. Looking for a little direction. Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the difference between the testolone acetate and the Derma Test? What are doses like to use these as a test base for a Anavar or DMZ cycle. You seem to be in the know on this subject and I really think that testolone is the way to go. Looking for a little direction. Thanks
It's trestolone, not testolone.

DermaTREST is transdermal trestolone.

Trestolone acetate comes in powder form, it's for research purposes ;)

crazycherry66

Awards
It's trestolone, not testolone.

DermaTREST is transdermal trestolone.

Trestolone acetate comes in powder form, it's for research purposes ;)
My bad on the spelling. Would I achieve the same results with both? I like the idea of transdermals. I used formeron as part of my last PCT. Also I'm assuming I'll have to run an AI along side the Derma Trest? What is the dosing like for this product for a 6-8 week cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad on the spelling. Would I achieve the same results with both? I like the idea of transdermals. I used formeron as part of my last PCT. Also I'm assuming I'll have to run an AI along side the Derma Trest? What is the dosing like for this product for a 6-8 week cycle
Transdermal version should be more potent.

Start DermaTREST at 50mg/day and up it if needed.

AI is definitely needed. 2ml of TransFORM per day should be a good starting point.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Transdermal version should be more potent. Start DermaTREST at 50mg/day and up it if needed. AI is definitely needed. 2ml of TransFORM per day should be a good starting point.
Heard that oils is the way to go ...