Methyl Masterdrol V2 Log

jth18

jth18

Awards
Hey guys!
I've been lucky enough to have been chosen to do a log on this product. One of the reps from LG sent me the package two days ago, and it arrived today! I will post whenever I experience benefits or side effects from the product, so I may not post everyday, but I will post a minimum of once a week to give a summary.

Initial thoughts: Nicely designed bottle, the pills aren't gigantic which is a plus since I will be taking one, three times per day (waking, pre-workout, and pre-sleep).

First experience: Today was HIIT, so its too early to say any strength benefits, but I definitely went all out. One thing that MMv2 undoubtedly elevates is aggression. For one, I'm contest dieting, so I'm already on edge, with the addition of MMv2 I become very angry, very easily, but I can still control myself. Honestly, I like the effect because I know its working. I did notice slight energy increase, but nothing phenomenal.

Thats is all for now, I will update as things change!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in brosif! Give it hell!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
coo subd I want to add this to my next cycle!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good start. I'm watching.

danman123

danman123

Awards
your going to be impressed with this, after 1 week I am.

jth18

jth18

Awards
Small update, definitely more vascularity at rest. I'm not sure why, but its very obvious, I've even had some people at the gym mention it. Did back yesterday, probably still too early for strength gains, but I definitely got a decent pump and on the amount of carbs I'm on right now thats a miracle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good bro lookin good!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just curious but I'm guessing this will require PCT? Very eager to see how this works for ya.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious but I'm guessing this will require post cycle therapy? Very eager to see how this works for ya.
Yea a mild PCT is recommended. I noticed minimal shutdown when i ran it but still PCTed as it was part of a stack anyways.

jth18

jth18

Awards
I will post whenever I experience benefits or side effects from the product, so I may not post everyday, but I will post a minimum of once a week
I will post when new things happen. As of now, nothing new has happened worth noting, aggression has died down some, vascularity is still way up, but haven't set any PRs in the gym.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
My cousin used this and really had no great results. I am hoping this thread will prove that his dieting was the main reason. I was hoping to see good results from this product.

Keep us posted.

LG this is not a slam on your product, I know everyone responds diff. to each product. I know my cousin does not diet as hard as he should but does follow a basic diet. So hoping to see great results in this thread

jth18

jth18

Awards
Week one summary

Hey guys,
Overall the biggest difference for me was vascularity. Nearly everyone has mentioned it. I'm even getting veins in my calves now, its kinda rediculous. My waist seems more trim and dense, meaning the muscle is harder. Aggression has died down from where it was, but is still elevated. Libido hasn't really changed too much but if I had to choose I would say it has increased slightly.
My strength is up! Nothing astounding but I got an extra rep or two where I would normally hit failure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man keep it up. Sounds like the recomp is working!

jth18

jth18

Awards
Week 2 Update

Things are still going great, calories are down, yet strength is definitely up. With me going as low cal as I am I definitely feel good and I attribute that to the MMv2. Veinage is still crazy, waistline is down. I may up the dose in the next week or so, but it all depends on whether or not I can get my hands on another bottle, and with all the precontest expenses and such that is a big if.
So far, I can definitely say this is a solid product. I'm experiencing great effects on the most minimal dosage. I haven't gotten the 'on' feeling like the pheraplex, but I would choose MMv2 over phera for cutting any day of the week. I don't feel shutdown at all yet, and have absolutely zero sides.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Things are still going great, calories are down, yet strength is definitely up. With me going as low cal as I am I definitely feel good and I attribute that to the MMv2. Veinage is still crazy, waistline is down. I may up the dose in the next week or so, but it all depends on whether or not I can get my hands on another bottle, and with all the precontest expenses and such that is a big if.
So far, I can definitely say this is a solid product. I'm experiencing great effects on the most minimal dosage. I haven't gotten the 'on' feeling like the pheraplex, but I would choose MMv2 over phera for cutting any day of the week. I don't feel shutdown at all yet, and have absolutely zero sides.
:thumbsup: NICE MAN!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Any update? I'm going to run this soon and I guess just concerned with any sides? My biggest concern would be with hairloss. Also, are you dosing 3/day?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any update? I'm going to run this soon and I guess just concerned with any sides? My biggest concern would be with hairloss. Also, are you dosing 3/day?
I was doing 4-6caps/day and didn't see any shedding, not saying it can't happen. Just it wasn't an issue for me.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 4-6caps/day and didn't see any shedding, not saying it can't happen. Just it wasn't an issue for me.
What would you say a reasonable expectation for this product would be considering diet is in check?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you say a reasonable expectation for this product would be considering diet is in check?
I was cutting and noticed the following
-Increased Strength
-Increased Vascularity/hardness
-Decrease in waist size
-Virtually no lose of muscle size (legs actually grew)

I can't remember off the top of my head but I think I lost like 4lbs threw the 5-6 weeks run while increasing strength and no major loses from measurements other than waist :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed all the way and good luck Bro!! I'm starting Day 9 today and the strength is really on the rise now. I feel like a freaking animal in the gym. I just wanna tear the Mutha down!! I'm "on" now and getting ready for my workout.:woohoo: I'm psyched-up Baby:aargh:!! Come by "MMV2=Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log" and check out my progress Bro!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: