Methdrol ( superdrol clone ) cycle advice

Paddyb85

Awards
Hi guys. Got a cycle written up just now. Just wanna run it by anyone who is interested.

I'm 33 , 150lbs years of training under belt.

I have done a superdrol cycle before, with less research. Even now on researching over and above the basics there is so much conflicting info out there. Anyway this is my plan , looking for your input.

SD cycle

Pre cycle 1-2 week

Milk thistle
RYR
Usual fish oil and multi

Cycle

SD 10 ,20, 20,20
Rich piana cycle support
RYR
Mutli and fish

PCT

Nolva 20,20,20,20
Rich piana cycle support
RYR
DAA
Multi and fish
Creatine

Hydropharnlm alchemy on hand as an ai for possible rebound at any point.

How does this look, and any advice?

I tried clomid and nolva at desperate times before both causing horrible sides but I feel I should give nolva another go. Hoping it doesn't cause same sides as it totally ruined my recovery after an epi cycle. I felt so much better using an otc PCT on my first uneducated cycle of superdrol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys. Got a cycle written up just now. Just wanna run it by anyone who is interested.

I have done a superdrol cycle before, with less research. Even now on researching over and above the basics there is so much conflicting info out there. Anyway this is my plan , looking for your input.

SD cycle

Pre cycle 1-2 week

Milk thistle
RYR
Usual fish oil and multi

Cycle

SD 10 ,20, 20,20
Rich piana cycle support
RYR
Mutli and fish

PCT

Nolva 20,20,20,20
Rich piana cycle support
RYR
DAA
Multi and fish
Creatine

I tried clomid and nolva at desperate times before both causing horrible sides but I feel I should give nolva another go. Hoping it doesn't cause same sides as it totally ruined my recovery after an epi cycle. I felt so much better using an otc PCT on my first uneducated cycle of superdrol.
Clomid and nolva are totally outdated. In fact I guess they’re outdated like Zubaz. Use toremifene, you’ll have less chance of sides. Hell clomid can make you go blind.

Paddyb85

Awards
Thanks mate I'll look into that more then. I did see toremifene but most still seem to recommend nolva. Strange thing is when Indonesia my first cycle SD with an otc everything appeared to be fine. Got bloods done at docs shortly after PCT and all was fine too. But when I done my epi cycle and used nolva I had a nightmare and even had a little gyno lump develop. The SD was ****hot in comparison to the epi too.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn’t say Clomid and Nolva are ineffective or outdated but they certainly aren’t the only options. Regardless of your SERM choice, I think you should taper it down.

Paddyb85

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I didn't look at tapering as I was going 20 from the start. Most I see are 40 40 20 20. You think if nolva was my choice 20 20 10 10?

Paddyb85

Awards
Also what would you recommend then in choice of seem then if the two well known ones don't agree with me?

Paddyb85

Awards
Jesus haha they are ****ing horrendous. Can safely say I've never seen anyone wear them in my lifetime

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also what would you recommend then in choice of seem then if the two well known ones don't agree with me?
There’s lots of options out there. Everyone is gonna have their own personal fave. Mine happens to be Clomid. I keep Nolva onhand mainly for use on cycle as Gyno prevention if needed. I’ve only used Raloxifene once before and it was fine. I really couldn’t notice a difference between my normal Clomid PCT other than bloods showed Test levels about a hundred points higher with Clomid use.

Paddyb85

Awards
No problem thanks mate. Gyno is my worry as I had a little lump appear after an epi cycle. That was the other question i forgot to put in my post. The other conflicting stuff I'm reading over and over and getting nowhere is should I run something like animal pack along with my serm. So many posts saying that this could raise test levels too much too soon and cause more test to turn to estrogen resulting in more chance of gyno. I thought the whole point was to get natural test back in order and the seem to help with that and regulate the estrogen . Honestly forums are a nightmare you think you get an understanding then boom something throws you off track again. So much bad info out there that can cause peoe too much harm.

As for ai I assume that only needed if and when signs of gyno appear? At any point of cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid can make you go blind. Just an FYI.

How can anyone in their 30s or older not remember Zubaz? Everyone had a pair from 1990-93. You yourself should have had at least six pairs from relatives or something.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How can anyone in their 30s or older not remember Zubaz? Everyone had a pair from 1990-93. You yourself should have had at least six pairs from relatives or something.
I had some Green Bay packers zubaz and they were sweet

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There has been 21 globally reported cases of clomifene related blindness in the last 35yrs.

Toremifene can prolong the QT interval, putting you at risk of ventricular tachycardia. This risk is hugely magnified if you take other drugs with a similiar MO.

People need to research the drugs they take for side effect risks and potential contraindications.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People need to research the drugs they take for side effect risks and potential contraindications.
Well I should hope that they do. Anastrozole can tank your lipids faster and harder than the aas you take with it. Most guys don’t even know that. Everyone uses it still.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

SD cycle

Pre cycle 1-2 week

Milk thistle
RYR
Usual fish oil and multi

Cycle

SD 10 ,20, 20,20
Rich piana cycle support
RYR
Mutli and fish

PCT

Nolva 20,20,20,20
Rich piana cycle support
RYR
DAA
Multi and fish
Creatine

Wait.... You're 33, with years of training (including a SD cycle).
How tall are you??

(150 lbs?)

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I should hope that they do. Anastrozole can tank your lipids faster and harder than the aas you take with it. Most guys don’t even know that. Everyone uses it still.
+ non suicidal

Nothanxjeff

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eh, I keep exem on hand not that stuff.

Paddyb85

Awards
Haha. I'm in UK mate. Never seen anyone wear a pair of them thankfully.

Paddyb85

Awards
Haha. I'm in UK mate. Never seen anyone wear a pair of them thankfully.
Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Paddyb85

Awards
I also stripped back my bf alot last year. Small but relatively strong. 1rm on bench was 135kg ( 298lbs) for example. Not on cycle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait.... You're 33, with years of training (including a SD cycle).
How tall are you??

(150 lbs?)
Thank you..someone else said what was screaming out at me. A cycle and years of training to be as big as a middle schooler? Not being a d1ck, but something isnt adding up.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you..someone else said what was screaming out at me. A cycle and years of training to be as big as a middle schooler? Not being a d1ck, but something isnt adding up.
Just saw the 5'4 post...still though?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva is stronger than clomid and less sides (regardless if someone likes clomid more) methdrol i believe is superdrol not a clone just a brand name.

Paddyb85

Awards
Well that does come across as a dick. Most of my training was strength based through the years , of which I ain't a fat **** flung into the bargain I'm relatively lean and strong. Regardless weight is just a number. Everyone's body is different. Fire me in a gym and lb for lb see what you think before being such a cheeky prick. I came asking for advice and I did also say my SD cycle was uneducated , and my cutting epi cycle was ruined by the nolva sides. Hence why I'm on looking for better advice , not critisicm

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
superdrol is harsh. Ive done 10, 20 and 30 mgs . I wont do anymore than 10 a day on training days only. My last run I took it about three weeks and didnt like how I felt on it so stopped it.

as far as pct clomid at 50 mgs , tapered to 25 mgs. you could even do 25 mgs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my experience superdrol is best paired with something that enhances appetite. Gentian extract, horehound, EQ, cytomel... literally as many calories as you can possibly cram in your face in one day, and it all turns into muscle. Crazy strong stuff. It’s just really harsh. M1T was milder, close to same effect.

Paddyb85

Awards
Thanks mate. I loved when I was on it last time , felt great. Apart from the back pumps which I got taurine for. Forgot to put that on proposed list. Feel for you not enjoying it. Yeah I went 10 10/20 20 30 but tbh the 30 was probably pointless. Wouldn't go over 20 again and even then I can imagine 10 actually being pretty decent. I tried clomid then but felt **** in that too so ended up otc PCT which I actually felt pretty decent with and had blood after showing I was ok but obviously through researching more it was probably a bad choice. Even though as I say the results showed I was fine and I felt I recovered well.

Looking more into torm for just now. As recommended above. But from what I've read clomid is the most appropriate for SD but many still stick with nolva, I'm assuming it's due to previous experiences with the drug

Paddyb85

Awards
Lol eating isn't an issue for me. I can fair put it away but I get you. M1t, hmmm I'll maybe have a look. Just know how much I enjoyed the SD compared to epi , I like the way I responded to it but like all , obviously don't like how harsh it is on the system. Not sure how I would be with a wet compoumd but never appealed to me yet. Thanks for the input mate.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol eating isn't an issue for me. I can fair put it away but I get you. M1t, hmmm I'll maybe have a look. Just know how much I enjoyed the SD compared to epi , I like the way I responded to it but like all , obviously don't like how harsh it is on the system. Not sure how I would be with a wet compoumd but never appealed to me yet. Thanks for the input mate.
M1T isn’t wet.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
superdrol is harsh. Ive done 10, 20 and 30 mgs . I wont do anymore than 10 a day on training days only. My last run I took it about three weeks and didnt like how I felt on it so stopped it.

as far as pct clomid at 50 mgs , tapered to 25 mgs. you could even do 25 mgs.
It's person dependent. I for one dont get very harsh sides but I need at least 20 mg a day. I wont ever go over 4 weeks and I never go over 30mg. I feel like 40mg is far too much for me.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that does come across as a dick. Most of my training was strength based through the years , of which I ain't a fat **** flung into the bargain I'm relatively lean and strong. Regardless weight is just a number. Everyone's body is different. Fire me in a gym and lb for lb see what you think before being such a cheeky prick. I came asking for advice and I did also say my SD cycle was uneducated , and my cutting epi cycle was ruined by the nolva sides. Hence why I'm on looking for better advice , not critisicm
Not being a cheeky prick..but if you have been training for years and have already done cycles...how are you 150lbs. 5'4 and 150 is skinny. Are you looking to put some size on?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not being a cheeky prick..but if you have been training for years and have already done cycles...how are you 150lbs. 5'4 and 150 is skinny. Are you looking to put some size on?
**** I sure hope so. If he’s cutting I’m done giving advice for good.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah M1T had me super dry. And the size and strength gains were off the chart
It quickly became a favorite of mine because of the low side effects and super fast action. I’m going to try it again with some cardarine and see if that fixes what little sides I get, mainly cardiovascular sides: lipids tank, bp goes up. Why I favor it over superdrol is the gains are more keepable, the weight gain is better, and it doesn’t give me heartburn and kill my appetite.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It quickly became a favorite of mine because of the low side effects and super fast action. I’m going to try it again with some cardarine and see if that fixes what little sides I get, mainly cardiovascular sides: lipids tank, bp goes up. Why I favor it over superdrol is the gains are more keepable, the weight gain is better, and it doesn’t give me heartburn and kill my appetite.
Yeah I start seeing results from M1T right off the bat

Paddyb85

Awards
I didn't mean that it was mate , probably bad wording on my behalf three

Paddyb85

Awards
Still to research better but what was reading up this morning was that it's harsher than SD but sides can be worse or less from person to person. Think I'm gonna stick with the SD as I responded so well to it.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still to research better but what was reading up this morning was that it's harsher than SD but sides can be worse or less from person to person. Think I'm gonna stick with the SD as I responded so well to it.
Honestly just see your doctor regularly and be honest and get bloodwork done.

Paddyb85

Awards
Yip. The way they make you feel when you mention anything about using anything though. It's like they make you feel , you've made this decision , deal with the consiquences. Always wonderedred how people get regular blood work done so easy? I got checked post cycle before but that was it. I'd like to get pre , post and post PCT tbh

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, not asking for sources, but which SD brand(s) did you have success with? (Asking those of you who've run SD recently and had good success with it).
It's difficult to determine what's legit or not with reviews all over the place for various UK brands and even respected ugl brands like DP having negative reviews...

Is it all just a crapshoot?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, not asking for sources, but which SD brand(s) did you have success with? (Asking those of you who've run SD recently and had good success with it).
It's difficult to determine what's legit or not with reviews all over the place for various UK brands and even respected ugl brands like DP having negative reviews...

Is it all just a crapshoot?
I have radian nutrition SD coming in next week. All i have read has been positive.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yip. The way they make you feel when you mention anything about using anything though. It's like they make you feel , you've made this decision , deal with the consiquences. Always wonderedred how people get regular blood work done so easy? I got checked post cycle before but that was it. I'd like to get pre , post and post PCT tbh
The disapproving looks from doctors is a bitch but I personally care more about my health than my pride. So fook the doctors opinion on your personal choice. Just gotta make sure you're taking care of yourself lol

Paddyb85

Awards
Yeah that's the best way to look at it eh. True words. Don't know how they would be on asking for pre cycle tests. Had a look at private but it's mad money. £39 for one part , so by time everything is checked it's a fortune. I'm gonna go this week and tell them to check my hormones at least as I have a little lump from lastyear they basically dismissed. Good excuse to get them to check hopefully.

Paddyb85

Awards
I used hard rock first time round. Felt great. Looking at fusion supplements or maybe DP as you mentioned. More likely fusion though.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's the best way to look at it eh. True words. Don't know how they would be on asking for pre cycle tests. Had a look at private but it's mad money. £39 for one part , so by time everything is checked it's a fortune. I'm gonna go this week and tell them to check my hormones at least as I have a little lump from lastyear they basically dismissed. Good excuse to get them to check hopefully.
Yeah my blood tests cost $100 each time. It's worth it for my health but I sucks that it costs that much