(Dose Split AM/PM)
20mg Superdrol
30mg Dymethazine
30mg M-LMG

PES Erase @ 1 cap = 25mg
Milk Thisle
Cycle Support
Liv52

Will have Nolva on hand just in case, had sensitive nips towards the end of a 5 week Dymethazine cycle.
---------------------------------
WEEKS 5-8:
AndroHard @ 3 caps
Trenazone @ 8 sprays

Hawthorne Berry
Niacin
Milk Thisle

Will have Nolva and Parmi on hand just in case...Started lactating from Trenazone when ran it solo.
5HTP on hand in case it causes depression for me again as well
--------------------------------
PCT

Toremifen Citrate 129/90/60/30
PES Erase @ 2-3 caps
PES AnaBeta (if its out)
DAA

OR

Toremifen Citrate 129/90/60/30
PES Erase @ 2-3 caps
Ostarine
DAA

-----------------------------
After PCT for 4 weeks

PES Anabeta or Ostarine depending on what I used during PCT
S4
DAA
Creatine, Arginine, Beta-Alanine...All the usual supps

Thinking about logging this with Before After Pics. I always start and never keep up with the log. Maybe this time.

HISTORY
---------
Been lifting for over 5 Years, been seriously into trying to put on weight for the past 2.

Currently 165lbs. Lost about 20lbs after having an Appendectomy....That was 6weeks ago had dipped into the 150s from not being able to work out or eat. Been keeping carbs low..AM and After workouts only, this seems to work better for me...too many carbs and I feel bloated all the time. Before I was taking in all I could eat cards, protein, fat anything.

Have done three Dymethazine cycles and one Trenazone cycle.

First dymethazine cycle was awesome 10-15lbs.

Second Dymethazine cycle was a complete waste dunno if it was a bad batch or didnt eat enough didnt gain at all, didnt feel it at all...

Third Dymethazine cycle was ok, gained about another 10lbs this was stacked with Stanodrol. Bridged into a Trenazone cycle was a bit of a bust too...started out gained strength for sure...not much weight but it depressed the **** out of me and didnt want to eat...found that 5htp helped with that but it was at the end of the cycle.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
let the growth begin. . . .

oze

oze

Awards
Awesome cycle. One I'd love to do in the future too, and I'd be using Erase too. I got sensitive nipples on my last Superdrol cycle towards the end, dosed Erase 2 caps per day for about 3 days and it went away and never came back, very awesome.

PCT looks great, good choice on Torem - I'm looking at getting it myself for my next cycle too.

Go for the Anabeta post-pct, seems to be awesome, and an excellent idea.

Good luck with it all, looks well thought out and I hope the gains are amazing.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why only 3 caps of androhard a day?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I would bump that to the full 6 cap dose
Yah, judging by bloods I've seen, Androhard at 6 caps a day can extinguish estrogen, and the user hasn't experienced classic low-estro sides.