Methadrol Extreme PCT critique.. Jay Cutler for Halloween

L

LTFU

Awards
Running a 1 month MD-Extreme mid October. Running the cycle for mass. Here's my set up:

Weeks 1-4...
MD-Extreme: 2/2/2/2 Will space each pill out 12 hrs.
Cycle Assist: 8/8/8/8 Will take half way between MD-E
HCgenerate: 5/5/5/5 Should I take this with the MD-E or the Cycle Assist?
Multi, fish oil, joint support, bcaas,

Weeks 5-8:
Clomid: 75/50/50/25
Either Forma Stanzol or Erase Pro
Athletic Edge Nutrition APE (natti) Anyone have good or bad experience with this? Any proven natti's that are better?
SNS DAA: 8/8/8/8

Anything that I'm missing that could be benificial?

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with Erase for PCT, as formestane can be suppressive at high dosages. Everything else looks good. Don't remember what's in Methadrol though.

L

LTFU

Awards
I had a little bit of suppression when I took Erase pro about 3 months ago, but I ran it solo

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I had a little bit of suppression when I took Erase pro about 3 months ago, but I ran it solo
Really? You had bloodwork done before and after using it that showed reduced endogenous hormone levels as a result of running Erase Pro? How long did you use it for?

L

LTFU

Awards
Really? You had bloodwork done before and after using it that showed reduced endogenous hormone levels as a result of running Erase Pro? How long did you use it for?
My mad, I miss interpreted what you said so disregard that ha. With the erase pro will I start it first day of pct or wait until 2nd or 3rd week

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
My mad, I miss interpreted what you said so disregard that ha. With the erase pro will I start it first day of pct or wait until 2nd or 3rd week
Week three.

L

LTFU

Awards
Alright, thanks for the help. Only other question I have is if im running Hcgenerate with the MD-e should I take it when I take the MD-e or when I take the cycle assist

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Alright, thanks for the help. Only other question I have is if im running Hcgenerate with the MD-e should I take it when I take the MD-e or when I take the cycle assist
Not sure honestly, but I don't think it matters. I'd probably lean toward taking it with the CA if you can handle all those pills at once, but I really don't think it'll matter.

L

LTFU

Awards
That's what I was starting to think. Thanks for the help, really appreciate it