Mesomorph - Pink Lemonade ( 4 Days in Review )
Pre Workout dosage : I have yet to take a full scoop of this .. ive done 1/2 & mostly 3/4 scoop .. I really don't feel i need a full scoop but will try out sometimes just to see it .. but heck of energy & rush.
Intra Dosage : I am usually mixing about 1/4th of scoop in my Intra shake .. Orange flavor glycoCarb + leucine .. love this as Intra.
Taste 5/5 : I'm not too picky to begin with, but would rank this pretty tasty. I tried it alone and have been mixing in other stuff ( SNS taurine, Leucine ) just to test out .. and masks pretty well.
Mixing 5/5 : Pretty easy to mix, Take about few shakes and mixes instantly.
Ingredient/Profile 4/5 : Although i would love to exactly how much im getting, at the same time being a rep understand why co's do it .. im debating on this between 3.5-4 ranking, only bc of my overall satisfaction of product.
Workout/Pumps 4/5 : Workouts have been pretty good, I work super early around 7-8AM and usually goes for 1.5hr-2hrs in gym .. Even though to be honest this is a prop blend and just by looking at the formula my intial thought would be not enough pump .. but def proven wrong.
Overall 4.5/5 : I'm not a pre workout fan and usually create my own in focusXT w/ SNS essentials, gave this one a shot to check out the DMAA/Caffine rush and def lived up for me. I am just getting back into gym routine as my dad had surgey, so wasnt hitting it usual routine but Mesomorph have def energined me and feels good on it ( kinda like crack - Not that i would know, but assume thats how crackheads feel )
Note : If APS/Hi Tech ever just sell this caffine/energy matrix by itself, i would def be all over it
