Mesomorph (25 servings)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

Holyhe!! this stuff is strong. And I haven’t even yet had a full serving nor do I think I want one. One serving contains 65mg of DMAA which is a whole bunch! The rest of the ingredient profile looks good. I just wish I knew some of the exact doses like caffeine, CitMal and Agmatine. I’m not sure why they put 4g of BA in here.

Flavor/Mixability – I’ve read a lot of good reviews on the Rocket Pop flavor but I’m just not digging it. I’ve been mixing it in 10 oz water. It mixes fine. Taste strength seems about right. I do get a nice Rocket Pop flavor, but I’m tasting a weird chemically flavor as well. Anyways, I don’t mind drinking it. It’s just not something I would call “good”.

Energy – WATCH OUT! Like I said, this stuff is strong. If you’re a regular PWO user, I would still at least start at ¾ serving. That’s about where I started out – plenty of energy here. One serving is a rounded scoop. And so far I have only done just below a level scoop. This stuff gets me bouncing off the walls. It hits pretty good within 10-15 minutes. I even get jittery some. Once I start my workout though, the jitters go away and it’s on! Crazy energy that doesn’t stop and will having you wanting to throw weights around. Mesomorph will have you shortening your rest times without you even knowing it making recovery/endurance great. After my workout, I go back to having the jitters some. I felt highly stimulated for a full 4 hours after ingesting. And I felt more alert than usual for another 2 hours. I haven’t had a crash so far. I like having this much energy because after my workout, I go back to chasing around my 4 and 1 year olds. The latest in the day that I have taken this was 2:30 and was able to sleep fine that night. FYI, I like about 300mg caffeine in my PWO, can’t tolerate Yohimbe, and am due for a stim break next month.

Focus – Tons of focus here maybe just because there is so much energy. It definitely fueled my aggression in the weight room and gave me some good euphoria. This is one of those PWOs that will make you feel like the Hulk in the gym.

Performance – Even though you will feel like the Hulk, still go about your normal scheduled weight for exercises. I wouldn’t say it increases performance any more that another good PWO. Still great performance, it just nothing above and beyond what I’ve experienced.

Pumps – I’ve read some good reviews on this when it comes to pumps. And I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of pumps I got. My muscles felt really full. It’s note a top tier pump PWO but you can still expect good pumps.

So in conclusion, DMAA is the real deal when it comes to energy. I don’t think I need this much every workout nor would I want to take it every day. For me, the weekends are great to take this because I’m more active with my family. For all you stim junkies, this stuff is for you! And thanks to VaughnTrue for the hook-up!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4/5

This is long overdue, but due to the reported strength of this, I wanted to wait until I had at least some stim tolerance built up to give it a fair shake... Thanks to VaughnTrue (aka santa-vaughn) for the tub to try out.

Flavor - Rocket Pop: This was really impressive. It literally tastes almost exactly like the pops that you had as a kid. The powder even comes in 3 distinct color mix throughout the tub and you can clearly make out each of the flavors. As with the pop, they combine nicely to make an overall stellar flavored product with only the slightest of aftertaste (to be expected from most things)

Mix - zero issues. one scoop can go in just about any amount of water you want and will mix just fine. I went as low as 4oz and as high as 20oz.

Energy - The highlight of this product for me (and everyone else it seems). I can't even imagine taking more than 1 scoop until your tolerance level is through the roof. I put this right on par with stimul8 for stringest pre's (that still work) on the market. Some mornings I even wet with a pretty "light" half scoop and still had the jump to really get at it. I would suggest working your way up for sure as you can easily over do it with this (which I did once or twice and was pretty heart-racey and buzzed). Energy comes on pretty fast (10-15min I began to feel it), lasts plenty long (does not seem to just "stop", but rather just slowly taper off) and does not leave you crashing or fiending for more stims.

Focus - I wouldn't say this was anyhting crazy in this regard... Focus was there, but more due to the energy and motivation vs anything strictly focus based. Not bad, but nothing to rave over for me.

Pump - I'll preface this by saying taht I'm not one who typically responds very well to most pump products... Many do little to nothing with the exception of PES High volume (#1) and Conqu3r (OG actually was the best so far for me). The pumps on this were better than average considering this is not even the main focus of the product. I was not in any "painful" situation, but did fill up during higher rep work. Pumps did not last long however which was a bit disappointing (but expected for me usually).

Endurance - This was the second best attribute of this product for me. I was able to push my rest times between sets to a minimum and not lose any reps. At the end of almost every workout I wanted to add finishers just to try to "empty the tank", but usually left still feeling like I had more in me.

Overall - This is easily one of the strongest pre's on the market. It is both effective and cost effective with its true single serving dose. While there is some danger of over-doing it, the reward outweighs the risk IMO. This is a very solid product and one that I suggest anyone looking for a real boost (or needing some serious stims) to give a shot.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid reviews just keep on rolling in!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Great reviews coming in, but not surprised! :)

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
I have to add one more thing to my previous review. For all you grapplers/jiu-jitsu rollers out there...take 1/2 a scoop to 1 scoop and go TRAIN.

OMFG it's insane how much more aggressive and focus I become...

One of my teammates told me to chill and relax because I was "going too hard for training"
...right, well the way I was taught was YOU TRAIN HOW YOU COMPETE.

Another teammate ALWAYS gave me feedback and say things like HEY GREAT JOB ON THIS AND THAT...after I was done with him, he says NOTHING :p

Sidenote: If you're reading this and haven't trained Jiu-jitsu before, try it out. You might love it!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5/5

Death comes in many forms but mesomorph comes in rocket pop

What to say about mesomorph v1

Flavor - Rocket pop is truly amazing and love every sip I take. Nothing off putting about the flavor at all.

Energy- Dmaa plus caffiene how can't you give this a 5/5 rating. Smooth and crashless and perfect throughout the workout. Great job in that department

Focus - same as the energy - great combo of ingredients and it will always deliver

Pumps- I train AM overnight fasted so pumps are hard to find but with the energy I had I put out more reps and pumps followed with some good pain

Overall one of my new favorite pre workouts when I need a kick in the ass

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
From my original review thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278278-aps-mesomorph-review.html#post5265206
"Initial Review:

Wow, just wow.

I have heard so many about people talking about this pre-workout for ages but never really had a chance to try it. Thanks to the kind Hi-Tech reps I was given an opportunity to do so and man am I HAPPY about my luck.

Last night while I was getting ready to hit the gym I get a ring at the door and I quickly realized it must've been the Mesomorph! What perfect timing..really.
I ripped open the box and lo and behold there it was.

I even got the flavor I wanted too, Rocket Pop!

I've been taking two cap fulls of the original E-Pharm Clear shot so I thought I would be ok with 1 1/2 scoops or mesomorph. So I dumped it in a cup, mixed it with water, and took a sip to grade the flavor. It really tastes like Rocket Pop, 10/10, I was astounded. It was a bit sweet but I believe that's because I mixed it in with too little water on top of it being 1 1/2 scoops.

But no bitterness, mixes GREAT, absolutely no chalky or grittiness to it at all.

About 10-15 minutes in I started feeling the beta alanine tingles in my ears. And I have been supplementing with beta alanine for the last few weeks. This tells me that the quality of the beta alanine in mesomorph is far superior than what I have been taking,

Around the same time, an insane surge of focus and energy came over me. I was pumped to lift and in a extremely positive heightened mood. It felt like I was shot with good feel adrenaline!

I haven't felt something like this in years.
Yesterday was back and biceps. After a quick stretch session I started doing my chin ups and it felt effortless than usual. I was flying through them.

Usually after my chin ups I already get quite winded but not last night. I quickly loaded up the bar with weights for my dead lifts and once again, picked the weights up like nothing.

No lie, I even hit a PR on my deadlift. This stuff is insane. I don't like to bull**** but now I know what everyone has been talking about. This is the real deal.

My workout was so insane, I was sweating way more than usual, and the pumps. The pumps were so bad I actually had to eventually end my workout a bit short. My left forearm that I tend to have a problem with just kept getting more and more pumped. I have never experienced this before.

It was to the point I felt like I really needed to stop or else I would have snapped something inside. Plus I could not grip anything even if my life depended on it.

I'm really excited to use this for a few more days for a final review. But the ingredient profile is solid and most importantly the focus and energy it gives me is on another level. E-Pharms clearshot can not compare to this stuff.

However I believe I will have to cut down and use 1 scoop. 1 1/2 was just way too much for me haha.

So far this is definitely 9/10.

Thanks again to the folks at APS/Hi-Tech! "

"All right here is my final conclusion of this product.

This is so far the bees knees pre-workout product and possibly the BEST I've had. I don't shill or bull.

This stuff hits me hard but in a good way. What I love is the positive heightened mood when it kicks it. It really gets me amped and almost aggressive.

Today I did 3/4 scoop and it was perfect. I only had about 45 minutes to do a full workout for chest and a little bit of shoulders due to work getting in the way but man. I was able to knock out set after set with minimal rest. People were MIRING hard.

The energy and focus is amazing. The pump is amazing. It makes me so vascular and full I look like a god.

I really hope the magic doesn't die with this product in terms of tolerance. I will test the waters and if I feel it does I will have to take breaks from it because it is just that good.

I seriously have not enjoyed a pre-workout this much in....EVER. Honestly the best focus/energy product I truly enjoy/ed is the E-Pharm Clearshot original.

But this is on another level.

This is a truly a 10/10 product. Well done Hi-Tech. "

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Mesomorph is talked about tons on the forums. Any time someone asks what's the most intense pre on the market there's one name that always appears without fail.....Mesomorph.

Flavors
Rocket Pop and Grape
Both equally delicious, but RP is definitely the best!

Energy
Wow, wow and wow! Those massive DMAA and caffeine dosages really freaking deliver! I feel like taking no rest times sometimes thanks to the explosive energy. Also, there's no crash at all and the energy comes on with an explosion, but lasts hours and dissipates slowly.

Pump
Now here's where I didn't see too much benefit alone. This product isn't made to give skin splitting pumps. But if stacked with a pump product then I think you've got a perfect stack to crush anything in sight.

Focus
Here's another area where I think Mesomorph blows away the competition. I get such a mind-blowing, concentrated and tunnel vision set focus when on Mesomorph. I see only the iron and want to demolish it all and have it begging to be demolished again.

APS/Hi-Tech has a winner here and I'm converted to be a true DMAA Mesomorph lover.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Thanks for these additional reviews, you guys!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
5/5

You want a preworkout that has it all? Well now you have it. Mesomorph is seriously the perfect combination of energy, focus, and pump. For those who are less addicted to stimulants, I would definitely suggest starting at half of a scoop, as this can definitely pack a punch if you're not used to taking preworkouts. When taking Mesomorph, I noticed an increase in pump, as well as an ability to keep pushing through my entire workout and maintaining intensity instead of slowly fading out until I'm not even being productive anymore. 10/10 would recommend. I will always have a backup tub of Mesomorph!

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
This stuff is fantastic! Of the preworkout formulas currently available this is hands down the best! It's not my all time favorite but those are all long gone. Hopefully this one sticks around! I'll be ordering a few more tubs soon!

compan

compan

Awards
This stuff is fantastic! Of the preworkout formulas currently available this is hands down the best! It's not my all time favorite but those are all long gone. Hopefully this one sticks around! I'll be ordering a few more tubs soon!
That is what we like to hear :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Short, sweet and to the point.

Energy is out of this world, never had so much energy on my workouts and cardio sessions before. Not even og jack3d made me so energized.
The pump is awesome. I felt just like Arnold in Pumping Iron, thought I was cumming all over the gym.
Rocket Pop is delicious! One of the first few times I took my time drinking this because it was so tasty.
Mixing was super easy and had no problems with residues at the end.
Focus was really nice, hardly looked at the yoga pants walking around.
On cardio sessions at half a scoop, it would make me sweat like crazy.

Danus

Danus

Awards
Anyone had luck getting the new version in Aus? All I can find is the 2.0 version.

Balthazar

Awards
4/5

This is a highly effective preworkout. At the recommended dosage most will feel a total overabundance of energy and those that are stim sensitive will need less than prescribed. Focus is totally spot on as it is easy to go from one effort to the next keeping an efficient pace. It also augments moments of peak focus for difficult individual efforts that need all of your attention. I also noticed a marked reduction in build up of fatigue feelings or at least that the added boost helps you to work through them more effectively.

Rocket Pop flavor is just as you would imagine, a wonderful flavor. The powder even has individual particles colored in a mix of red, white/gray, and blue.

The only reason I gave this 4 instead of 5 stars is that however effective I find DMAA to be, it also seems easy to build a tolerance to it. But in all fairness to mesomorph, over time one would become more tolerant of any stim based preworkout. I would give it 4.5 if I could and would recommend it to anyone.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
This stuff is crazy, I had the strength of 1000 ninjas after it kicked in!
For real, best pre gym hands down.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Mesomorph delivers on its promises! At just 1-1.25 scoops I have so much focus and endurance that I've honestly ran late for work a few days because I'm that keyed into my workout! Pumps are decent, but I don't think that's what this product is about. Mesomorph is about getting in there and working harder than anyone else at the gym. That's what it makes me do! Whether cardio or weights!
The Rocket Pop flavor is very much like the popsicles I remember getting from ice cream trucks as a kid. I little heavier on the berry than the cherry, but then than lemonade flavor comes through and does a pretty good job of masking the bitterness of the caffeine and DMAA. Throw some ice in with it and you got quite the sippable PWO!
One things is for sure, you won't regret buying it!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mesomorph delivers on its promises! At just 1-1.25 scoops I have so much focus and endurance that I've honestly ran late for work a few days because I'm that keyed into my workout! Pumps are decent, but I don't think that's what this product is about. Mesomorph is about getting in there and working harder than anyone else at the gym. That's what it makes me do! Whether cardio or weights!
The Rocket Pop flavor is very much like the popsicles I remember getting from ice cream trucks as a kid. I little heavier on the berry than the cherry, but then than lemonade flavor comes through and does a pretty good job of masking the bitterness of the caffeine and DMAA. Throw some ice in with it and you got quite the sippable PWO!
One things is for sure, you won't regret buying it!
Nice review. Damn, you go over one scoop? You're braver than me, sir. Only did 1.5 scoops once and never again lol

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
Squat day I take 2 scoops. I always feel like death afterwards but it makes for a hell of day!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review. Damn, you go over one scoop? You're braver than me, sir. Only did 1.5 scoops once and never again lol
I haven't gone a full 1.5 scoops. But I have used 1.25 if i slept badly the night before. It's a nice tweak, but I don't do it very often.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
2 SCOOPS!?.. I can't even fathom that..id probably be awake for 2 days

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Screw it, two scoops to the dome for my study session tonight.

100% kidding lmao

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
2 scoops is reserved for squat day, bench is 1 scoop and deadlift I take 1.5.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Screw it, two scoops to the dome for my study session tonight.
HAHA, I couldn't imagine 2 scoops of this stuff. One had me wired! Im thinking the difference between 1 & 2 scoops is...
1 scoop = Small line of coke vs.
2 scoops = Heisenberg level

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody else get super nauseas at the end of their workout from this? The first 45 minutes of my workout was incredible, but all 3 times I've tested it after that I had to jump out of my truck on the way home vomit lol.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Agreed bro. Over 1 scoop is not necessary. Using 3/4 for my workouts, and I am very stim tolerant.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops seems wayy overkill...

Doesn't 1 scoop have something like 300-400mg of caffeine...?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops seems wayy overkill...

Doesn't 1 scoop have something like 300-400mg of caffeine...?
Not to mention 65mg dmaa:) Btw, very satisfied with mesomorph. Got a stack of boxes with different tastes in my closet. And of course a box of rocket pop flavour for those rainy daze:)

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention 65mg dmaa:) Btw, very satisfied with mesomorph. Got a stack of boxes with different tastes in my closet. And of course a box of rocket pop flavour for those rainy daze:)
Just picked up a tub of watermelon. He says he likes it better than the rocket pop. Almost done with the RP tub so we'll see if he's right.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a tub of watermelon. He says he likes it better than the rocket pop. Almost done with the RP tub so we'll see if he's right.
Yes, looking forward to try my watermelon taste too:) Got a box of "bombshell" pwo that I'll finish before jumping back on the meso-train :)
Very stim heavy pwo, but I honestly like meso better:) meso's got it all.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the version 2.0 contain DMAA? couldn't seem to see this on the label? if not has anyone tried the new version? Not sure if the reviews above refer to the OG DMAA version or 2.0?

Also. the blurb on the Nutriverse website says the 2.0 includes ICARIIN 50. I couldn't seem to see the source for this in the label. Can anyone confirm the active ingredient containing ICARIIN and % standardisation for icariin? Thanks for input

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the version 2.0 contain DMAA? couldn't seem to see this on the label? if not has anyone tried the new version? Not sure if the reviews above refer to the OG DMAA version or 2.0?

Also. the blurb on the Nutriverse website says the 2.0 includes ICARIIN 50. I couldn't seem to see the source for this in the label. Can anyone confirm the active ingredient containing ICARIIN and % standardisation for icariin? Thanks for input
Mesomorph = DMAA
Mesomorph 2.0 = No DMAA

here is the ingredient panel for 2.0:

no Icariin in the formula

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried both the og and 2.0 versions and how do they compare. I suspect the reviews above relate to the OG version so would really like to know how the 2.0 stands up to the OG version

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried both the og and 2.0 versions and how do they compare. I suspect the reviews above relate to the OG version so would really like to know how the 2.0 stands up to the OG version
just as much energy, but a difference in the focus due to using DMAA vs Acacia

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. i think there's no caffeine either so it's quite a different formulation to the one reviewed in this thread. Would be good to see a specific review of the 2.0 version

shiftmx6

shiftmx6

Awards
5/5

This is by far my favorite PWO to date. I currently rotate between this and a stim free option with a caffeine tab to ensure I get that laser like focus and energy every time.

I've only tried the Rocket Popsicle, and the taste is fine. It really reminds me a bit of BPI's 1MR Snow Cone flavor. I think the two flavors are similar, but a bit different at the same time.

I've yet to have a disappointing workout while using Mesomorph. It gives me the feeling that I can lift the whole gym. I'd recommend it to anyone who can handle the stims.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. i think there's no caffeine either so it's quite a different formulation to the one reviewed in this thread. Would be good to see a specific review of the 2.0 version
methylxanthine anhydrous = caffeine

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Methylxanthine anhydrous..

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
As VaughnTrue stated a minute before my post..:)

crawling

crawling

Awards
I went ahead and purchased this and have to say that this stuff is fantastic, reminds me somewhat of muscle marinade .

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
5/5

Taste 4/5
I tried Rocket Pop, reminded me of being a kid. Has a good flavor, but like all pre gyms, you just can’t get rid of that “medical” flavoring.

Mixabilty 5/5
I mixed it in cold water, dissolved quickly, and didn’t clump up.

Workout experience 5/5
Man, this stuff has a KICK, it kept me going for 2 solid hrs! Good energy and solid focus. I didn’t crash, but it provided a nice slow tapper off.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
This is by far my favorite PWO to date. I currently rotate between this and a stim free option with a caffeine tab to ensure I get that laser like focus and energy every time.

I've only tried the Rocket Popsicle, and the taste is fine. It really reminds me a bit of BPI's 1MR Snow Cone flavor. I think the two flavors are similar, but a bit different at the same time.

I've yet to have a disappointing workout while using Mesomorph. It gives me the feeling that I can lift the whole gym. I'd recommend it to anyone who can handle the stims.
I'm with you in that I have yet to experience a subpar workout when on MesoMorph..

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just an update on my experiences - I've been using Mesomorph a couple times a week for fasted training while on my cut. I use just under a level scoop, 1 serving BCAAs and extra bulk CM PWO. I'm still having AMAZING workouts with this stuff! I put myself through the ringer for 75-90 minutes. I feel like a man possessed while training. You'd never know I'm in a calorie deficit. Then post workout I have some of the best euphoria for several hours afterwards. Man, do I love this stuff!

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
How about the pump? Energy great but looking for vein popping pump. I've used ps high volume and Conqur

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
How about the pump? Energy great but looking for vein popping pump. I've used ps high volume and Conqur
Great pumps from Mesomorph. Actually a great pump pwo as well as a great stim pwo :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those 2 are definitely better pump-wise. But I'd say Mesomorph holds its own and provides a better than average pump.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0