Ment (trestolone)

Boogaloo

Awards
I just started mentabolon “Bear Strength” Alone. I wish to know what y’all recommend for PCT and where I can get. Please and thank you. 😁✌🏽

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's an odd stand-alone cycle IMO.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just started mentabolon “Bear Strength” Alone. I wish to know what y’all recommend for PCT and where I can get. Please and thank you.
Started a cycle with no pct and doesn't know where to get it, what a genius. While you're picking up your PCT products you better get some AI because ment is notorious for growing tits on men

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol I still wouldn’t start it without AIs and a DHT on hand. If I wasn’t on TRT I’d have pct on hand too
This stuff is nastier than Trest.
Like Smont said... It'll grow a man a fine set of Boobies right quick, if you aren't careful.

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Td trest had me taking aromasin and nolva daily and my nips still hurt. Ill pass on the ment

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This stuff is nastier than Trest.
Like Smont said... It'll grow a man a fine set of Boobies right quick, if you aren't careful.
I'm curious what you mean by "nastier". Are you saying it's stronger? Or since it's the ph to trest, are you saying it converts more to estrogen similar to 4andro into test? I personally love mentobalon but I would never use it as a solo cycle. Pwo or pre sex is it's best uses.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm curious what you mean by "nastier". Are you saying it's stronger? Or since it's the ph to trest, are you saying it converts more to estrogen similar to 4andro into test? I personally love mentobalon but I would never use it as a solo cycle. Pwo or pre sex is it's best uses.
It's a STRONG compound.

You can feel it.
It is a Strong androgen .... And it'll attack those nips in a heartbeat (in a LOT of guys).

When I said nasty, I meant the STRENGTH of the compound, and it's rapid ability to cause gyno.

As far as a compound FEELING strong, I'd personally probably put it in the top 5.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's also a compound you want to dose 5-6x a day if your running it solo. Otherwise you're going to have some serious hormone fluctuations.

Boogaloo

Awards
Started a
Started a cycle with no pct and doesn't know where to get it, what a genius. While you're picking up your PCT products you better get some AI because ment is notorious for growing tits on men
hey I’ve already found where I can get a good PCT, but I’d like to know your suggestions. You sound like you’re very experienced with the stuff.

Boogaloo

Awards
What is AI please elaborate thanks.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is AI please elaborate thanks.
An anti-estrogen. The compound you are using will have your estrogen and prolactin completly OUT of range and You’re going to get gyno most likely (if) what you’re running is really what it’s saying it is. Yes, you’re about to develop nice big tits for everyone to see. You really , really need to read, and read a lot about what you’re putting in your body.

Boogaloo

Awards
And for the record I know where to buy it, and am planning to order soon off
An anti-estrogen. The compound you are using will have your estrogen and prolactin completly OUT of range and You’re going to get gyno most likely (if) what you’re running is really what it’s saying it is. Yes, you’re about to develop nice big tits for everyone to see. You really , really need to read, and read a lot about what you’re putting in your body.
ive ran this before a long time ago and yes I had a good AI and PCT. I already know where I can get some. I guess I wasn’t very specific on my question, I was just trying to see what other ppls suggestions were to running it, since it’s been awhile, And what specific products. I already have A PCT and AI on the way. Just wanted to know suggestions from ppl who are well experienced and knowledgeable, like yourself. I appreciate the feedback. https://www.*****************************/?product_cat=liquids this is the site where I’m ordering my PCT and AI. If you have better suggestions please let me know. I have 2 bottles of bear Strength, and not sure if I’m gonna run it all at once or run it then cycle off then run it again.