Memory Enhancing Peptides experiences?

PhenomHCL

Awards
Hey guys its been a while.
Has anyone here had any experience with memory enhancing peptides?
IGF-2, FGL, IGF-1, Thymosin Beta 4 which are legendary at enhancing memory consolidation and the GHRP family especially Hexarelin have good neuro enhancing effects.
Theres also AMPAKINES, and the racetam families which iirc act on AMPA and G3SK Beta, the same way IGF2/IGF1 do.

IGF-2 -
Hormone Holds Promise as Memory Enhancer | LiveScience

TB4 -
Thymosin Beta 4 (T
I've read it promotes neurogenesis

FGL -
The neural cell adhesion molecule-derived peptide FGL facilitates long-term plasticity in the dentate gyrus in vivo
Memory Enhancer’s Mechanism Revealed | Science Inclusive

I've read that IGF-2 and IGF-1 when these 2 are used together, there is a synergy in its power!
But has anyone here have any experience with them?
Specifcally if you did use them, did you notice memory improvement?
An increase in intelligence?

getalpha

Awards
Where would you get FGL from? I've not seen it around.

I have lazy eye, am doing vision therapy to correct it.

Mostly lazy eye is a neuro issue more than anything else (not muscular like most people thing).

FGL promote brain plasticity, which means new learnings quicker. Vision therapy takes over 50 weeks of daily exercises to achieve binocular fusion... I'm about 30 weeks in and have had fantastic progress.

But found FGL not long back.

PM me if you know anywhere that stocks it.

PhenomHCL

Awards
Hey alpha!
I know of a source for FGL ive just PM'd it to you, they're a pep synthesis company, i'm not sure if a civilian can get them to synthesize it for you, but ive just started my first year in a BSc in Biomedical Science, so i could get special clearance to these compounds by tricking them by telling them its for a research project (even though thats in my last year)

As for your lazy eye, thats dissapointing to hear, hope it works out for you, i know a way to repair those it, but im just at the begining stages of this info, and all im doing is theory for now so i wont be able to give you truly helpful info untill i graduate or least till nxt year.

Thymosin Beta 4, is capable of re-paring the retina, you have amblyopia correct? well that is a retinal detachment disorder of the eyes iin which the retina peels away from its underlying layer of support tissue, thymosin beta 4 has been on record as completely reparing this.
I myself am myopic, so TB4 should help me somewhat.

Yes FGL, IGF-1 + IGF-2, Hexarelin all promote brain plasticity, through BDNF.
IGF-2 speeds up BDNF the most out of all the memory enhancers i know of, allowing for memory quicker learning like you said.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
how much of a difference are we talking about. I've studied korean for 5 years and recently moved to japan to start studying japanese. my brain feels like it's full to bursting and I would love to have a little advantage to make things a little easier.

PhenomHCL

Awards
how much of a difference are we talking about. I've studied korean for 5 years and recently moved to japan to start studying japanese. my brain feels like it's full to bursting and I would love to have a little advantage to make things a little easier.
I personally haven't tried it yet, i'll only have the chance to try this method out mid next year for my 2nd semester, so i can't give you a concrete answer, only speculation from what ive read in the research papers published.

HOWEVER!

From what i have read on what is available, in synergy, peptides such as IGF-1+2, Hexarelin, Thymosin Beta 4, which all readily pass the blood brain barrier, can give incredible memory and learning gains, the steroid equivalent for the brain, so i would say it will make it much easier to learn the new language.
http://www.livescience.com/11643-hormone-holds-promise-memory-enhancer.html

The good thing is, those peptides are not too expensive to test out for a 4-6 week period, which would be sufficient enough to experience gains from, to get your concrete answer.

But of course for this learning regiment, you'd have to change from weight lifting to a learning routine.
Instead of weight lifting, maybe just cardio, and dosing prior and post learning exercises.
So your body doesn't use its resources on repairing your damaged muscles, this way the brain will benefit.

PhenomHCL

Awards
My mistake, when i refer to IGF-1, i refer to DES(1-3)IGF, that is the peptide that in conjuction with the others that will give you maximum power, based on what i've read on research papers ofcourse.
I'll try to do a full write up + explanation on all the peptides that can help in memory enhancing and learning.
"DES(1-3)IGF is a truncated form of IGF-1 with the tri-peptide structure Glycine-Proline-Glutamine cleaved from the N-terminus. It has been isolated from and detected in numerous in vivo sources, including the human brain"

I basically believe this brings our brains to the state of absorption of that of a child, allowing us to absorb new info as quickly as a child would.

Anyways thought i should add something, ive been recently reading on the effects of psychedelics and drugs like LSD, shrooms, DMT, weed etc.
And how certain users and even top level college grads have claimed to have some sought of access to their subconscious mind on them that lets them become "super-intelligent" on the same level as that of "NZT-48", while being fiction, i definitely believe scientists and say DARPA or secret research facilities have already most likely synthesized something like NZT-48, to think otherwise would be ignorant.
Something that lets you access it, without losing control or stabiltiy of your mind, like people would when on drugs, or alcohol etc.
I think tim leary (harvard professor) did a study where a lady was on LSD, learned spanish by being in a dark room with a tape of people speaking spanish, she picked up a few years worth of the language in a few hours.
But yeah just throwing that out there of course im not recommending it, ive seen countless of educated people throw their lives away on drugs and im against all forms of drugs, booze, cigarettes etc, chasing fabled dreams, so i added that, food for thought, just to think about what is possible, but what you give up in exchange for it whereas with the peptides, you don't really give anything up other than money, so the rewards out weigh that ten fold, in my opinion in anyways ;).

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
My mistake, when i refer to IGF-1, i refer to DES(1-3)IGF, that is the peptide that in conjuction with the others that will give you maximum power, based on what i've read on research papers ofcourse.
I'll try to do a full write up + explanation on all the peptides that can help in memory enhancing and learning.
"DES(1-3)IGF is a truncated form of IGF-1 with the tri-peptide structure Glycine-Proline-Glutamine cleaved from the N-terminus. It has been isolated from and detected in numerous in vivo sources, including the human brain"

I basically believe this brings our brains to the state of absorption of that of a child, allowing us to absorb new info as quickly as a child would.

Anyways thought i should add something, ive been recently reading on the effects of psychedelics and drugs like LSD, shrooms, DMT, weed etc.
And how certain users and even top level college grads have claimed to have some sought of access to their subconscious mind on them that lets them become "super-intelligent" on the same level as that of "NZT-48", while being fiction, i definitely believe scientists and say DARPA or secret research facilities have already most likely synthesized something like NZT-48, to think otherwise would be ignorant.
Something that lets you access it, without losing control or stabiltiy of your mind, like people would when on drugs, or alcohol etc.
I think tim leary (harvard professor) did a study where a lady was on LSD, learned spanish by being in a dark room with a tape of people speaking spanish, she picked up a few years worth of the language in a few hours.
But yeah just throwing that out there of course im not recommending it, ive seen countless of educated people throw their lives away on drugs and im against all forms of drugs, booze, cigarettes etc, chasing fabled dreams, so i added that, food for thought, just to think about what is possible, but what you give up in exchange for it whereas with the peptides, you don't really give anything up other than money, so the rewards out weigh that ten fold, in my opinion in anyways ;).
I don't think there's any way that someone could learn a language in a dark room listening to a tape, no matter how long or what they had. I think people need context to learn a language and without seeing what people are doing, or at least having them speak in "baby spanish" I don't think the person would ever learn. but this makes me curious about how blind people learn to speak, because they have almost no context as well..

PhenomHCL

Awards
I don't think there's any way that someone could learn a language in a dark room listening to a tape, no matter how long or what they had. I think people need context to learn a language and without seeing what people are doing, or at least having them speak in "baby spanish" I don't think the person would ever learn. but this makes me curious about how blind people learn to speak, because they have almost no context as well..
No, they may not have learned the language in it's formal way, they learned it as children do, from hearing their parents, and other people speaking it, they may not know the "formal" structure of the language, but they would know how to speak and read it fine.
There really are many ways to learn something, context and visual perception would definitely not be the only way to learn something, not by a long shot.

Society's culture has placed a pretty millennial size taboo on psychedelics and other serotonin manipulators, and have lumped them with street drugs like heroin which is wrong, the few studies that were done, were done so in the 1960-70's before LSD, specifically became illegal, apart from Ed Nicols and a few others, theres no real research done on LSD to really give us a concrete answer or even new information on.

I know there were studies done by Norwegian universities where LSD cured, or significantly reduced alcohol abuse/alcoholism, im pretty sure AA's founder bill willson used LSD, and even francis crick was under the influence of LSD, when he discovered double helix dna, best to google it for more info though.

Anyways, whole other topic, which i wouldn't mind discussing about more in depth at a later date.

Personally i dont see the harm in LSD/psychedellics, not something i would do personally, due to your temporal loss of control on your mind and myself having deep phsycholigcal trauma and issues with depression and general mental instability, it's not something i plan on risking.
Maybe if there was a variation where you could experience those same effects, whilst keep 100% control, then yeah.

But till then, peptides all the way, im eagerly awating to try this out im glad we have access to peptides, just from medical research papers, and other literature, they alone seem like they could take you to the next level, and quickly as well.

PhenomHCL

Awards

nicebutwise

Awards
Hey Phenom! I had to register here to contact you. I've found your posts on another thread here on anabolicminds regarding height, etc. You stated you live in Aus and you managed to purchase ghenerate. I also live in Aus and I'm in the same situation. Please reply to me on zz.rocky at hotmail.com asap! Sorry for this post being irrelevant and in the wrong thread, etc. I don't know how to PM you. Thanks!

nicebutwise

Awards
Oh btw, if you guys haven't, look in to racetams? I currently take aniracetam and I've noticed that I'm more concentrated and focused while doing some school work. The whole 'nxt-48' scenario thing is merely possible imo.

PhenomHCL

Awards
What do you want me to message you exactly?
my email is [email protected]
you can ask me the precise thing you need i dont mind answering here though.

yes i've tried all the racetams, except the legendary piracetam hydrazide, i'll probably have to make that one myself.
anyways i didn't experience, any benefits from any of the racetams, used choline, alpha gpc etc etc, nothing.

So im looking into the peptides for now and just reading more and learning more about these great compounds, and use them for memory and learning enhancements.

There is no doubt in my mind that a drug that is synonymous like nzt48 already exists, we definitely wont be hearing about it though, since those drugs are not for the masses.

nicebutwise

Awards
What do you want me to message you exactly?
my email is .....
you can ask me the precise thing you need i dont mind answering here though.

yes i've tried all the racetams, except the legendary piracetam hydrazide, i'll probably have to make that one myself.
anyways i didn't experience, any benefits from any of the racetams, used choline, alpha gpc etc etc, nothing.

So im looking into the peptides for now and just reading more and learning more about these great compounds, and use them for memory and learning enhancements.

There is no doubt in my mind that a drug that is synonymous like nzt48 already exists, we definitely wont be hearing about it though, since those drugs are not for the masses.
I just thought we'd have more privacy messaging via email, but I don't really mind if it's here, it's just unrelated to this thread that's all. As you can see by my stats, we both have something in common. I was browsing through growtallforum for a couple of months also and have also heard of xcrunner. Unfortunately that forum has shut down and I've been lost haha. I've found you though. While I was on that forum, a few people have suggested that ghenerate has worked for them. I've been wanting to try it since I'm turning 17 next month and there is a slight chance that I can potentially grow an inch from it if we're talking about growth plates. The thing is you and I know how ridiculous the Australian government is when it comes to things like this. I'd like to have your input, I want ghenerate, the source, everything! Hence why email is a more appropriate place for this discussion. I'm sorry to hear none of the racetams have worked for you. I bought Piracetam off an Australian seller from WA last month or so and I didn't feel anything. I am currently taking aniracetam and I've noticed a significant change in my hand writing. I mean I write so much neater involuntarily. I am able stay on a certain task and have the motive to complete it in time. I have never heard of a legendary piracetam though. If you happen to find anything with peptides, please inform me. *offtopic height is my first priority! I'll be watching this thread :)

PhenomHCL

Awards
Yes australia is a ****ty place to live if you're into this sought of stuff and generally too, im trying to move out when i finish this degree.

Anyways the epiphyseal plates never actually seal,the chondrocytes on the plates become inactive, if you upregulate them you can grow taller since chondrocytes produce hyaline cartilage, then the cartilage calcifies to form hard bone tissue.
It's been found that the plate itself never get's fully calcified, only partially, it's possible to reverse this completely and upregulate the chondrocytes, if the plates are partially calcified you still wont get longitude bone growth, they need to be fully open.

It's been a while since i've read into height growth, so my info is a little off since its not a big interest anymore, im fine with my current 5'3 height, its really not something i see as a bad thing, i actually like being short :) it's actually a +1 with women.
But anyways, SAM-e(s-adenosyl methionine) is the compound that upregulates the chondrocytes and opens up the growth plates.
ALSO, it inhibits cancer, http://www.biolsci.org/v06p0784.htm
http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/increase-your-height-with-s-adenosyl.html

xcrunner mentioned these things before he disappeared, he probably had a ton more info with him

nicebutwise

Awards
Yes australia is a ****ty place to live if you're into this sought of stuff and generally too, im trying to move out when i finish this degree.

Anyways the epiphyseal plates never actually seal,the chondrocytes on the plates become inactive, if you upregulate them you can grow taller since chondrocytes produce hyaline cartilage, then the cartilage calcifies to form hard bone tissue.
It's been found that the plate itself never get's fully calcified, only partially, it's possible to reverse this completely and upregulate the chondrocytes, if the plates are partially calcified you still wont get longitude bone growth, they need to be fully open.

It's been a while since i've read into height growth, so my info is a little off since its not a big interest anymore, im fine with my current 5'3

xcrunner mentioned these things before he disappeared, he probably had a ton more info with him
Sorry about the double post above, I thought the first one didn't get through. Kinda embarrassing haha. I'll take SAM-e into note and I'll look around for some more info and reviews n such. I'm more interesting in ghenerate because I've read it has helped a few. Can you provide me with the source? I've found one on ebay from an Australian seller but it's 75 wtf? I hate being 5'3 man, I wish I was 170cm, anything above that is unrealistic. Thanks for the responses bro

edit: There's not much info on SAMe regarding height, I am willing to pay whatever to grow! not willing if there isn't much feedback on it though :(

PhenomHCL

Awards
Sorry about the double post above, I thought the first one didn't get through. Kinda embarrassing haha. I'll take SAM-e into note and I'll look around for some more info and reviews n such. I'm more interesting in ghenerate because I've read it has helped a few. Can you provide me with the source? I've found one on ebay from an Australian seller but it's 75 wtf? I hate being 5'3 man, I wish I was 170cm, anything above that is unrealistic. Thanks for the responses bro

edit: There's not much info on SAMe regarding height, I am willing to pay whatever to grow! not willing if there isn't much feedback on it though :(
They sell Ghenerate on Nutraplanet, get IGH-1 aswell, from Nutraplanet aswell, you can get SAM-e from NP too.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/ghenerate-4-oz.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/i-gh1-100-caps.html

They both worked for me, i used be around 4'8, now 5'3, so im fine, yeah i can realize why being short would make you feel bad, but to tell you the truth, i really like being short, haha no idea why, just do, feelsgoodman :).
Yeah xcrunner's post, had all the info logged on how SAM-e helps with height, iirc, it opens up the growth plates through DNA methylation.

nicebutwise

Awards
They both worked for me, i used be around 4'8, now 5'3, so im fine, yeah i can realize why being short would make you feel bad, but to tell you the truth, i really like being short, haha no idea why, just do, feelsgoodman :).
I read your thread from 2010 and you stated you were 4'10", I was amazed because you were 18 years of age. It gives me a lot of hope.

nicebutwise

Awards
Cheers mate. I have a few questions before I start!
1. What was your routine for ghenerate and igf-1? (dosage, when to take, etc)
2. Did you also incorporate SAM-e with ghenerate and igf-1?
3. I go gym regularly. Despite my weight, I am pretty muscular for our height. What is your imput on bodybuilding with this?
4. How long did it take you or how many of these did you buy to see results?
5. You were 18 at 4'8, were there any factors that may have influenced on your great gains? Such as delayed process of puberty?
6. Masturbation?

It would be great if you could answer these man. You're my only hope haha.
By the way, I buy melatonin for 2 bucks from bb.com, $5 shipping. I've been using it and it's good. The brand is Optimum Nutrition. No problems with customs whatsoever.

PhenomHCL

Awards
Lol no problem, yeah i missed typed that, i was 4'8 at the time, doing a lot better now, achieved the jump to 5'3 in 8 months, which is a pretty short time frame.

1. What was your routine for ghenerate and igf-1? (dosage, when to take, etc)
6 sprays x2 a day morning and just before bed, 2 igh-1 pills x2 in the morning and pre-ed
2. Did you also incorporate SAM-e with ghenerate and igf-1?
Nope i brought it in later when i was around 5'1 though, this was when i ran out of ghenerate and igh-1
3. I go gym regularly. Despite my weight, I am pretty muscular for our height. What is your imput on bodybuilding with this?
It would be best to quit bodybuilding and look into doing plyometric type of exercises, or just go ahead and do p90x or shaun t's insanity workouts
4. How long did it take you or how many of these did you buy to see results?
It was just 1 cycle
5. You were 18 at 4'8, were there any factors that may have influenced on your great gains? Such as delayed process of puberty?
Hmm could be, i wasnt active much other than doing the height gaining routine, so i guess due to the lack of exercise my growth could have been stunted. The great gains were from doing P90x and shaun t's insanity workouts.
6. Masturbation?
xcrunner said its fine once a week, the negative feedback loop stunts height growth though since semen is life force, and igf-1 and other chemicals go into repairing it instead of being used for height, its best to just not masturbate plus youll achieve zen.

Yeah ive got some melatonin from ON too by my bedside haha its a great sleep aid.

nicebutwise

Awards
Damn. I fkn love lifting weights! Been going for about a year and a half. I recently signed up at this gym near my joint. There was a new boss there and so he made a deal for a month, the deal was anyone can sign up and pay 200 for 12 months, no joining or cancellation fees. I don't know if you have any knowledge towards this question but I'll give it a try anyway. Do you reckon going to the gym once a week with this growth routine to do a full body workout and that is with compound exercises - (squats, deadlifts, bench press, pull ups, etc) be suffice? Because it has been said that these exercises cause a spike in hormone production.

I also sprint once or twice a week (MENS routine), not to brag or anything, but my fastest time in 100m sprint is 11.4 sec, just for abit of background about me.

I can understand how you feel standing at 5'3" from 4'8, that is one massive leap. You could have been deficient in growth hormone.

PhenomHCL

Awards
Damn. I fkn love lifting weights! Been going for about a year and a half. I recently signed up at this gym near my joint. There was a new boss there and so he made a deal for a month, the deal was anyone can sign up and pay 200 for 12 months, no joining or cancellation fees. I don't know if you have any knowledge towards this question but I'll give it a try anyway. Do you reckon going to the gym once a week with this growth routine to do a full body workout and that is with compound exercises - (squats, deadlifts, bench press, pull ups, etc) be suffice? Because it has been said that these exercises cause a spike in hormone production.

Yeah squats and all do increase gh production, but it wont go into being tll
I also sprint once or twice a week (MENS routine), not to brag or anything, but my fastest time in 100m sprint is 11.4 sec, just for abit of background about me.

I can understand how you feel standing at 5'3" from 4'8, that is one massive leap. You could have been deficient in growth hormone.
Yes squats and all do increase gh production but that way wont help with height increase.
GH alone doesnt increase height, but a few factors, pi3k, igf-1, chondrocyte proliferation, sleep and jumping type of excersies.
And with all that heavy weight lifting it will stunt that.
Yes sprinting helps, the MENS routine is good, it also has the same effects as shaun ts insanity workout.

nicebutwise

Awards
Yes squats and all do increase gh production but that way wont help with height increase.
GH alone doesnt increase height, but a few factors, pi3k, igf-1, chondrocyte proliferation, sleep and jumping type of excersies.
And with all that heavy weight lifting it will stunt that.
Yes sprinting helps, the MENS routine is good, it also has the same effects as shaun ts insanity workout.
Oh okay. I appreciate the info you're providing. I am kind of confused though. You said you did the p90x. So let me get this straight. Lifting weights is detrimental to height gain because when the muscles try and recover, the GH we want is going towards this recovery instead of bone/joints, etc. Doesn't the p90x program involve exercises such as bicep dumbbell curls, push ups etc? You are still contracting muscle but there isn't much additional weights you are lifting and it is less strenuous. That means your muscles will still need recovery anyway. Correct and aware me

When you were 4'8", did you have thick facial hair and broad shoulders? Was your voice also deep? I'd like to know this.
Thanks

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Nice! I was wondering if anyone has experimented with vinpocetine. It's a supplement that's supposed to help increase blood flow to the brain and help reduce vertigo. No apparant side effects but it's stated to help alleviate some brain fog. Could help vision and hearing too but my fiance has vision problems that's why we both were curious about this to see if it's helped anyone with memory and vision!

PhenomHCL

Awards
Oh okay. I appreciate the info you're providing. I am kind of confused though. You said you did the p90x. So let me get this straight. Lifting weights is detrimental to height gain because when the muscles try and recover, the GH we want is going towards this recovery instead of bone/joints, etc. Doesn't the p90x program involve exercises such as bicep dumbbell curls, push ups etc? You are still contracting muscle but there isn't much additional weights you are lifting and it is less strenuous. That means your muscles will still need recovery anyway. Correct and aware me

When you were 4'8", did you have thick facial hair and broad shoulders? Was your voice also deep? I'd like to know this.
Thanks

detrimental to height gain because when the muscles try and recover, the GH we want is going towards this recovery instead of bone/joints
Yes thats correct

No my voice is pretty soft for a males voice, not high and frizzy like a homo, or deep a and grunty like most men, it''s just "soft" and more smoothed out, my shoulders are more droopy but in the sense thats it a lot more wider than most males, its not in proportion for my height, not even 6'0 males have as broad shoulders as me, its not muscle, its from when i used to swim when i was younger, im assuming all that swimming enlarged my chest cavity heres a pic from my fb
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/564595_110830745716661_100003692091256_59464_1454413409_n.jpg

No my facial isnt thick i know what you mean though, for equal proportion to other males my facial is ligght, it grows fast, but its faint untill it piles on.

P90X has a few different courses in the program, theres chest and back, biceps and triceps, and plyometrics, and i think a few others.
Do the plyometrics video its the one that will help the most, forget the others.

PhenomHCL

Awards
Nice! I was wondering if anyone has experimented with vinpocetine. It's a supplement that's supposed to help increase blood flow to the brain and help reduce vertigo. No apparant side effects but it's stated to help alleviate some brain fog. Could help vision and hearing too but my fiance has vision problems that's why we both were curious about this to see if it's helped anyone with memory and vision!
I've tried it, but i got nothing out of it.
Yep TB4 helps with vision problems, according to the research papers.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Nice thanks!

nicebutwise

Awards
I had a long thought about sacrificing bodybuilding to grow taller, obviously growing taller outweighs bodybuilding especially at this age I believe. I just ordered ghenerate and igh from nutraplanet, gonna take that and when i'm done i'll get SAM-e just like you did. 400mg from ebay, from aus as well. I don't understand why you're not known on the internet for such exponential growth

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Me neither!

nicebutwise

Awards
In relation to the title of this thread and your discussion you had. There is this man named Daniel Tammet who learned to speak icelandic (hardest languages) in a week. However, he has a considered as a 'Savant'. When he was 4 years old he had epilepsy, he also had aspergers I believe and the two combined enabled him to do many things a normal person cannot do, such as recite the number pi 3.14......to 20,000 numbers after the decimal or something. I don't know about the spanish lady scenario. She is probably a savant also. Just wanna let you know

PhenomHCL

Awards
I had a long thought about sacrificing bodybuilding to grow taller, obviously growing taller outweighs bodybuilding especially at this age I believe. I just ordered ghenerate and igh from nutraplanet, gonna take that and when i'm done i'll get SAM-e just like you did. 400mg from ebay, from aus as well. I don't understand why you're not known on the internet for such exponential growth
You made the right choice man, height is really important if you're not satisfied.
And who knows you might even give up bbing all together and move onto other things by the time you're done, i didhave and im glad i did :).
Lol no idea man, just here trying to help hopefully more people look into to.

PhenomHCL

Awards
In relation to the title of this thread and your discussion you had. There is this man named Daniel Tammet who learned to speak icelandic (hardest languages) in a week. However, he has a considered as a 'Savant'. When he was 4 years old he had epilepsy, he also had aspergers I believe and the two combined enabled him to do many things a normal person cannot do, such as recite the number pi 3.14......to 20,000 numbers after the decimal or something. I don't know about the spanish lady scenario. She is probably a savant also. Just wanna let you know
Yeah ive read some articles about him.
And that guy whos a savant at math, some guy from germany.
But the thing is, she wasn't actually a savant, leary mentioned that when he did the test.

Ill need to try it out myself and plan onto soon, google "silk road tor"

nicebutwise

Awards
Yeah ive read some articles about him.
And that guy whos a savant at math, some guy from germany.
But the thing is, she wasn't actually a savant, leary mentioned that when he did the test.

Ill need to try it out myself and plan onto soon, google "silk road tor"
haha, i've already been deep down the rabbit hole, got bored so I left
You won't find much there, most of the black market stuff is 'shipped' based in the u.s or international, knowing Australia, you don't have much luck. What are you interested in getting from SR? Other than that, you'll find fake or old made up **** like some experiment where the hobo are patents, they involuntarily participate, etc. It's sickening, but if you're a cynical person like me, you'll be like "who the fk has time for this".

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I maaaay run TB4 soon for a pec injury so I will let you know.

edit: Is there any specific way to use it in order to get the neural benefits?

nicebutwise

Awards
Hey just another question, sorry for bombarding you with all these questions, I feel guilty for it haha. There's just nowhere else I can turn to. So I've been taking these supps with my meals. Should I take it on an empty stomach instead?

PhenomHCL

Awards
I maaaay run TB4 soon for a pec injury so I will let you know.

edit: Is there any specific way to use it in order to get the neural benefits?
Damn nice, eager to read your results, no specific way, subcutaneous injections will be fine.
I dont think the pec injury will use up too much peptide resources for itself, so theres a good chance you'll get the neural benefits, are you in college btw?

PhenomHCL

Awards
Hey just another question, sorry for bombarding you with all these questions, I feel guilty for it haha. There's just nowhere else I can turn to. So I've been taking these supps with my meals. Should I take it on an empty stomach instead?
No man take it at least 30 mins pre or 30 mins post a meal.
Take the igh1 and ghenerate when you wake up, wait 30 mins, then eat breakfast, and right before bed.

PhenomHCL

Awards
haha, i've already been deep down the rabbit hole, got bored so I left
You won't find much there, most of the black market stuff is 'shipped' based in the u.s or international, knowing Australia, you don't have much luck. What are you interested in getting from SR? Other than that, you'll find fake or old made up **** like some experiment where the hobo are patents, they involuntarily participate, etc. It's sickening, but if you're a cynical person like me, you'll be like "who the fk has time for this".
I used to be against drugs till this year, i dont know, guess i had a revelation?
Im not actually against drugs anymore, in fact i like them now (ive never done any yet), ive been researching on LSD,Marijuana, general psychedelics and Cocaine etc, and yeah i see through the massive disinfo campaign against these compounds that the establishment has perpetrated for so long.
I believe things like LSD25, marijuana and even cocaine can be used for amazing benefits if they were used properly and not abused.
Theres a seller called Enterthematrix who apparently sells "lab-grade" LSD, tbh im incredibly eager to try it out, 70mcgs of LSD, is said to let you have full 100% control of your sub-conscious mind for a grace period of 5-8 hours, im 5'3, pretty short for a man, so i guess that can be boosted to 10 hours.
Just imagine what you could accomplish in that small window of grace? Instantly use your sub's knowledge of mathematics/biology/chemistry and trade on the stock market build a vaccine, or comeup with some ground breaking new formula or solution/synthesis? Definitely something worth checking into imo.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Damn nice, eager to read your results, no specific way, subcutaneous injections will be fine.
I dont think the pec injury will use up too much peptide resources for itself, so theres a good chance you'll get the neural benefits, are you in college btw?
Nice it's either this or ghrp-2/6, any preference? And Yes i am currently on a bit of a sabbatical though, assessing my life and what not.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I used to be against drugs till this year, i dont know, guess i had a revelation?
Im not actually against drugs anymore, in fact i like them now (ive never done any yet), ive been researching on LSD,Marijuana, general psychedelics and Cocaine etc, and yeah i see through the massive disinfo campaign against these compounds that the establishment has perpetrated for so long.
I believe things like LSD25, marijuana and even cocaine can be used for amazing benefits if they were used properly and not abused.
Theres a seller called Enterthematrix who apparently sells "lab-grade" LSD, tbh im incredibly eager to try it out, 70mcgs of LSD, is said to let you have full 100% control of your sub-conscious mind for a grace period of 5-8 hours, im 5'3, pretty short for a man, so i guess that can be boosted to 10 hours.
Just imagine what you could accomplish in that small window of grace? Instantly use your sub's knowledge of mathematics/biology/chemistry and trade on the stock market build a vaccine, or comeup with some ground breaking new formula or solution/synthesis? Definitely something worth checking into imo.
Stay away from LSD haha, I know a few folks that let it engulf them. If you do though, I'd read that log haha.

nicebutwise

Awards
Nice man. I used to smoke marijuana on a weekly basis, but it felt like my motive for things were disappearing, so I stopped. I've never really concentrated on using it for improvements in cognition before, more of recreational use. I've also tried magic mushrooms. Did one cap with a few buddies of mine. It was the best feeling ever! I felt light, I remember drinking something nice with jelly inside and was like "it tastes like a party in my mouth". I was walking in a plaza or shopping centre, while I was walking I hallucinated and saw a fluffy cloud floating above my left shoulder. I could see this in my peripherals. The cloud appeared to resemble to kirby. At night the traffic lights looked neon. It's green, yellow and red, right? I saw heaps of blue neons. As I was walking on the foot path in a busy road with shops and stuff, I walked passed a puddle. This puddle wasn't an ordinary puddle. It was in a shape of a love heart! My friend and I looked at the sky at 10pm and the sky was bright purple. One of my friends bumped in to other friends whom I'm not close with. While standing there waiting for their conversation to finish, it allowed me to stand silently and drift off. The only word that can explain what I felt was calm. It's hard to explain, but I thought about life, but not too deep. I'm only against hard drugs. That being said, marijuana and shrooms are natural to me. Grown from the ground, no man made chemicals, unless it's laced. I'd be cautious and skeptical as to buying it off the net. I'm not even sure if we can have this discussion on here LOL, inb4thisthreadgetsdeletedbysomemod. Aniracetam is enough for me imo. I believe it's hard to obtain a drug that will provide effects similarly to nzt-48. With the research and time you're spending on nootropics, I'd just drop it and study with whatever it is for your career.

edit: I suggest smoking weed as it is a gateway drug. Doing LSD without knowing the effects of weed is just crazy imo. And LOL! My friends and I were planning to take shrooms during NYE and watching the fireworks in the city, would have been mad. Reminder, skeptical of TOR. If we were in America, I'd be less worried.

PhenomHCL

Awards
Stay away from LSD haha, I know a few folks that let it engulf them. If you do though, I'd read that log haha.
Yes some people sadly have had some negative effects from LSD which is terrible since it has so much potential and has changed a millennial amount of people.
Will do man, i'll be picking some up right before college starts up in the 1st week of Aug, going to take on Engineering math instead of Foundation math for that extra beast mode.

http://www.psychedelic-library.org/staf3.htm
This lady scored 100% on a math test, and some guy from the US navy builds breakthrough submarine tech not even 10 minutes through, on LSD, can't vouch for how legit this is, but illl take their word on it, if manufacturing LSD gets people a double life sentence (William Leonard Pickard) then damn, i can see why it's illegal.

Nice it's either this or ghrp-2/6, any preference? And Yes i am currently on a bit of a sabbatical though, assessing my life and what not.
TB4 for sure, more novel than the other GHRH's as well as it's potent effects of neurogenesis and other cognitive functions.
I hope you succeed in your endeavors on your leave, hopefully the TB4 helps with the clarity for future decisions.

Nice man. I used to smoke marijuana on a weekly basis, but it felt like my motive for things were disappearing, so I stopped. I've never really concentrated on using it for improvements in cognition before, more of recreational use. I've also tried magic mushrooms. Did one cap with a few buddies of mine. It was the best feeling ever! I felt light, I remember drinking something nice with jelly inside and was like "it tastes like a party in my mouth". I was walking in a plaza or shopping centre, while I was walking I hallucinated and saw a fluffy cloud floating above my left shoulder. I could see this in my peripherals. The cloud appeared to resemble to kirby. At night the traffic lights looked neon. It's green, yellow and red, right? I saw heaps of blue neons. As I was walking on the foot path in a busy road with shops and stuff, I walked passed a puddle. This puddle wasn't an ordinary puddle. It was in a shape of a love heart! My friend and I looked at the sky at 10pm and the sky was bright purple. One of my friends bumped in to other friends whom I'm not close with. While standing there waiting for their conversation to finish, it allowed me to stand silently and drift off. The only word that can explain what I felt was calm. It's hard to explain, but I thought about life, but not too deep. I'm only against hard drugs. That being said, marijuana and shrooms are natural to me. Grown from the ground, no man made chemicals, unless it's laced. I'd be cautious and skeptical as to buying it off the net. I'm not even sure if we can have this discussion on here LOL, inb4thisthreadgetsdeletedbysomemod. Aniracetam is enough for me imo. I believe it's hard to obtain a drug that will provide effects similarly to nzt-48. With the research and time you're spending on nootropics, I'd just drop it and study with whatever it is for your career.

edit: I suggest smoking weed as it is a gateway drug. Doing LSD without knowing the effects of weed is just crazy imo. And LOL! My friends and I were planning to take shrooms during NYE and watching the fireworks in the city, would have been mad. Reminder, skeptical of TOR. If we were in America, I'd be less worried.

I've read that 25 mcg of LSD provides the same effect as 10 grams of dank.
Yeah man i agree, it's best to use it in a good learning type of setting, having a chemistry, biol or mathematic video on whilst high, i bet you would understand it like water, the info would just flow.
Thats what i plan on, LSD with a chem,math or biol book, take a tab whilst im reading Zumdahls Chemistry.

If not that, i might just open up FL Studio and make some electronic music, im actually thinking about maybe starting a nightclub when i finish university, an alien theme nightclub, with some great electronic music, maybe formulate my own alchohol, clothing line (with funky alien/space designs, not gucci or "classy" themed, more catering to the masses, as well as having a premium line up too, get a whole brand going? A L iE N™ :p.
Hopefully lucy will give me some good ideas :).

My career?...hmm i would end up going into Chemical Engineering in the end of my education period most likely since its a good money-maker, when i complete this BS in Biochem in 2015, ill take some time off, establish this alien brand im thinking of, then do a MS in Chemical Engineering.
The jobs available for a BS in Biochem actually aren't that good, and pay around $30k a year, not that its bad but i'm going to try to startup my own thing.

Shrooms on NYE would be a mind blowing experience :) would love to try it sometime.
Or Shrooms at disney land, heh that could turn bad though.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
wow just saw your age hahaha, yeah I'm a biochem major as well. If you take it and run with the oil industry you can make pretty good money...but that end of the spectrum has never seemed fun to me.

nicebutwise

Awards
phenom, I just want to say that my IGF-1 is 3 quarters empty, ghenerate bottle 1 quarter empty. And so far no growth. I also do sprints. I have a positive feeling that you had your growth spurt late

getalpha

Awards
Phenom, sorry didnt answer before.

No, my lazy eye is strabismic, VT is doing well, I have decent control over my eyes now, can cross them (never could before) conciously, and have gross steropsis. Working on fine motor steropsis.

Are you in Australia?

I sent you a PM as well.

Cheers

aarfai

Awards
Does anyone know where I would be able to find FGL? Thank you in advance