Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My (2) daughters are 30 & 40 now I have a 4 year old Grand Daughter to deal with...............and I love it!!
lol...I've got 3 granddaughters!!!

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have two daughters, 6 and 7 year old, so I need that opportunity to be big and protect them, lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Here is my 2 year old kaiden Thor doin work

https://youtu.be/rGZROiBKVz0
That's awesome, I'm doing the stepfather thing myself with an 8 yr old princess and 12 year old boy addicted to Xbox and laziness, he wants to start working out so Ive been trying to build little routines with him, right now he's skinny as a twig and eats everything so I'm thinking of putting him on some mass gainer/protein mix help him put on some size, I used to be like him when I was a kid and even early adulthood and was taught to eat till I got sick then eat more, it wasn't till I hit 25 That I went from 140ish to 196. Looking forward to training the kid, their already like my own..

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, I'm doing the stepfather thing myself with an 8 yr old princess and 12 year old boy addicted to Xbox and laziness, he wants to start working out so Ive been trying to build little routines with him, right now he's skinny as a twig and eats everything so I'm thinking of putting him on some mass gainer/protein mix help him put on some size, I used to be like him when I was a kid and even early adulthood and was taught to eat till I got sick then eat more, it wasn't till I hit 25 That I went from 140ish to 196. Looking forward to training the kid, their already like my own..
That's the only way to get big. I went from 150 11 years ago to around 280 now. I would literally eat until I was so sick I gagged and puked sometimes and then would eat what I puked up. If you want extreme results you have to take extreme measures!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That's the only way to get big. I went from 150 11 years ago to around 280 now. I would literally eat until I was so sick I gagged and puked sometimes and then would eat what I puked up. If you want extreme results you have to take extreme measures!
Hell yea! Gotta cross those boundaries your genetics try to set on you. Alot of people don't understand that..

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Will I thought today was the day, must be a little overwhelmed with all the good apps! I'm really hoping I get a shot at this! In need of some Epi or 4-AD for sure and maybe if their cool with it ill get chem 1 to run with it, but if they want the single one logged I'm cool with that. Looking forward to the logs!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fingers Crossed, I would love to run that "Super Stack"

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
A wise man once said good things come to those who wait����

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting but it's killing me! Need to get ordering a base if I don't win haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choosing today. Got sidetracked .

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good luck! Some top loggers in the mix.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Drum roll please.......

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
haven't felt this pumped and anxious since my last massive shot of pre workout mix

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sign me up! I meet the criteria and would log.
Won't be back from Mexico until the 23rd so that would be just about right to start up a nice bulk coming off of this cut I've been doing for the Mexican beaches. I've lost 15 lbs already and really starting to feel small! Plan on picking up some Clomid while down there to. Nice to be able to just get it otc and not have to worry about getting hacked on some of those websites that offer it.

1. Of course I am willing to log!
2. Yeah, I think I've got that one in the bag. ;)
3. Pretty sure I'm on there but will go double check.

If I'm not picked, it'd be nice to see thorsdad31 and/or thebigt get it.
Solid picks here

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am willing to log this product if chosen i have zero experience with 4 andro i belive this would be a great experience for me as ive logged chemical 1 for u guys with excellent results will update with pics everyday here are some of my past logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284699-thorsdad31-takes-trip.html?highlight=Thorsdad

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285209-thorsdad31-gainz-epic.html?highlight=Thorsdad

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289749-thorsdad31-takes-90-a.html?highlight=Chemical+one

Hope i meet all criteria thanks and god bless
Winner #2 send your mailing info and email.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, all! Get swole!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, you lucky badsturds#! Rocket your always getting the ones I want! Keep me posted on the cycle! This will be my bridge/pre PCT from a cycle I think so need good info
I am very excited to run this, I believe this is "The Stack" I've been looing for!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am very excited to run this, I believe this is "The Stack" I've been looing for!!
Rocket3015...congrats man, we go back a long ways-always good to see a good guy get something good!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's all the loggers plans on dieting and dosing while on?
Also gonna change routines?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pyrobatt Is this best as a bulk or a cut ??

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established