Mediator Pa

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. Any news reviews on this? Is it worth it to help a little during bulking?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy it. Use redcon1 for now until SNS drops theirs; then I will switch over as SNS is one of my top brands. As long as you have realistic expectations then it can help for sure

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy it. Use redcon1 for now until SNS drops theirs; then I will switch over as SNS is one of my top brands. As long as you have realistic expectations then it can help for sure
So should I expect some increase in my reps?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems to be a great ingredient for a lot of people - as long as they have realistic expectations.

We have gotten asked for it a lot and have a product in production that will feature it that should be out by the end of the year.

Some of the companies that first released it created some very unrealistic expectations by comparing it to D-Bol and the standard ridiculous marketing claims so the people that believed that were of course disappointed. But if you're looking for good consistent lean muscle, strength, and endurance gains I think you'll likely be very happy with it.

Also, be careful about some of the label deception that goes on. Some brands label the products in a way to try to make people believe that they are getting a lot more of the ingredient than they actually are. Mediate PA is 50% Phosphatidic Acid so you want to dose 1500 mg. Mediator PA providing 750 mg. active PA. Some brands put 750 mg. and hope that people think that means they're getting the actual 750 mg. active when they're really getting 750 mg. total material equaling 375 mg. active.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be a great ingredient for a lot of people - as long as they have realistic expectations.

We have gotten asked for it a lot and have a product in production that will feature it that should be out by the end of the year.

Some of the companies that first released it created some very unrealistic expectations by comparing it to D-Bol and the standard ridiculous marketing claims so the people that believed that were of course disappointed. But if you're looking for good consistent lean muscle, strength, and endurance gains I think you'll likely be very happy with it.

Also, be careful about some of the label deception that goes on. Some brands label the products in a way to try to make people believe that they are getting a lot more of the ingredient than they actually are. Mediate PA is 50% Phosphatidic Acid so you want to dose 1500 mg. Mediator PA providing 750 mg. active PA. Some brands put 750 mg. and hope that people think that means they're getting the actual 750 mg. active when they're really getting 750 mg. total material equaling 375 mg. active.
Thanks for ur info man but I didn't quite understand.. I mean so in redcons 11 bravo which is 750 mg madiator pa, the right dose is twice that?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for ur info man but I didn't quite understand.. I mean so in redcons 11 bravo which is 750 mg madiator pa, the right dose is twice that?
I have seen more than one version of the label for the Redcon 11-Bravo product. The current one on their website makes it appear that it contains 750 mg. Mediator 50P; so if that is correct, then if you wanted to use 750 mg. active PA per day then you would need to double that.

Phosphatidic Acid is an expensive ingredient so brands have to make decisions that are best suited for their own business model and customer base. So I'm not going to say that Redcon is using the wrong dose as in I don't think its labeled wrong; it just appears that they are using a lower dose than some companies do. That's not uncommon as there are some other large companies that are doing the exact same thing - because its a very expensive ingredient.

Let me explain a little more:

Mediator PA is a clinically researched licensed branded version of Phosphatidic Acid.

The recommended dosage by the patent holder is 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid per day and one would have to use 1500 total mg. of Mediator 50P to get that dose.

In the beginning, it was just called Mediator PA and then was later changed to Mediator 50P and the reason the name changed slightly was on their end they were trying to make it clear to customers that it was actually 50% Phosphatidic Acid, hence the 50P part.

On our end, to avoid confusion - our label will clearly state the amount of total material and the amount of actual amount of Phosphatidic Acid. Our product will contain 1500 mg. of Mediator 50P which will provide 750 mg. active Phosphatidic Acid.

I hope that makes sense.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I have seen more than one version of the label for the Redcon 11-Bravo product. The current one on their website makes it appear that it contains 750 mg. Mediator 50P; so if that is correct, then if you wanted to use 750 mg. active PA per day then you would need to double that.

Phosphatidic Acid is an expensive ingredient so brands have to make decisions that are best suited for their own business model and customer base. So I'm not going to say that Redcon is using the wrong dose as in I don't think its labeled wrong; it just appears that they are using a lower dose than some companies do. That's not uncommon as there are some other large companies that are doing the exact same thing - because its a very expensive ingredient.

Let me explain a little more:

Mediator PA is a clinically researched licensed branded version of Phosphatidic Acid.

The recommended dosage by the patent holder is 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid per day and one would have to use 1500 total mg. of Mediator 50P to get that dose.

In the beginning, it was just called Mediator PA and then was later changed to Mediator 50P and the reason the name changed slightly was on their end they were trying to make it clear to customers that it was actually 50% Phosphatidic Acid, hence the 50P part.

On our end, to avoid confusion - our label will clearly state the amount of total material and the amount of actual amount of Phosphatidic Acid. Our product will contain 1500 mg. of Mediator 50P which will provide 750 mg. active Phosphatidic Acid.

I hope that makes sense.
And will be out, when? 🤨

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And will be out, when? 🤨
We are hoping to have it available by the end of the year.

We have a lot of new products coming out and we have to balance that with keeping inventory on existing items; so its hard to give exact ETA's.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We are hoping to have it available by the end of the year.

We have a lot of new products coming out and we have to balance that with keeping inventory on existing items; so its hard to give exact ETA's.
I'm sure this happened with a lot of supp companies trying to be innovative but also trying to keep head above water on inventory of existing products.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So should I expect some increase in my reps?
Yeah PA is probably in my top 3 favorite supplements of all time .... it really is awesome. The strength gains are ridiculous, but do yourself a favor buy a couple of bottles when SNS drops because it will definitely be your best bang for a buck PA product.

The reason why I say a couple of bottles is because throughout the years with trial-and-error I find that you need a nice little loading phase before you drop to a maintenance phase and I personally think that's the best way to use this stuff.

I would do pre and post workout (I train at 4:45am) then another dose at 12 and 5. Then after 2 weeks I would just do 2 doses a day. I found this to be wicked effective.

Like I said the strength gains are wicked, I absolutely love using PA..I use it when I'm dieting hard and keeps my strength up and even adding weight to my lifts.

Cnation

Awards
It’ll definitely help during bulking. Strength gainz are noticeable. Honestly it might be better than creatine. Wish it wasn’t so expensive though.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah PA is probably in my top 3 favorite supplements of all time .... it really is awesome. The strength gains are ridiculous, but do yourself a favor buy a couple of bottles when SNS drops because it will definitely be your best bang for a buck PA product.

The reason why I say a couple of bottles is because throughout the years with trial-and-error I find that you need a nice little loading phase before you drop to a maintenance phase and I personally think that's the best way to use this stuff.

I would do pre and post workout (I train at 4:45am) then another dose at 12 and 5. Then after 2 weeks I would just do 2 doses a day. I found this to be wicked effective.

Like I said the strength gains are wicked, I absolutely love using PA..I use it when I'm dieting hard and keeps my strength up and even adding weight to my lifts.
Same as me. Very good staple.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I used mediator PA from HPN, I did 1500mg per day and **** was exp. To be honest all I got was increase fullness and absolutely no strength gains.........Maybe I'm non responder??

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I used mediator PA from HPN, I did 1500mg per day and **** was exp. To be honest all I got was increase fullness and absolutely no strength gains.........Maybe I'm non responder??
That's what I'm afraid mate but wouldn't know if I dont try it... 🤷

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long did you use it for?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In this thread, there are a lot of people reporting great gains with PA and then a couple comments of almost no gains.

A couple of insights:

PA is a supplement. There should be some gains from your diet and exercise alone. If there are no gains/progress at all in general, the adjustment may need to be in diet and training, not in supplementation. Supplements are designed to help increase the results from diet and exercise - but if there are no results happening, it may signal a need to change something up in those.

Everyone responds different to different things. There could be the occasional non-responder to PA, but before assuming that, I would look at other factors.

There are a lot of unrealistic expectations on PA from where some companies really overhyped it. Some companies compared this to D-Bol saying how quick the strength gains would be and that is an all out lie. Gains from PA are typically consistent instead of a lot up front bc PA takes time to build up in your system.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
any mediator p50 not sourced from china? otherwise I will just stick with usa sourced lecithin

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0337.JPG

Wish this was dosed clinically .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any mediator p50 not sourced from china? otherwise I will just stick with usa sourced lecithin
Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is a clinically researched licensed branded ingredient.

Meaning that from a company perspective, any companies using it should legally only be buying it from the patent holder and should be licensing it from them.

Any companies sourcing the material on their own and not licensing it from the patent holder are offering you Phosphatidic Acid, not Mediator Phosphatidic Acid bc Mediator Phosphatidic Acid only comes from the patent holder.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long did you use it for?
I only did it for a month, and I didn't see much which is why I didnt repurchase it. Also it was very exp believe 60 bucks a bottle. All I am saying is creatine for me is way better and I see a difference within a week. I was also using it on top of a bulk that I was 2-3 months already in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I only did it for a month, and I didn't see much which is why I didnt repurchase it. Also it was very exp believe 60 bucks a bottle.
I agree with you that the brand you used is very expensive. I can understand not repurchasing it bc of that alone.

Here's the issue - the brand you used is not a month supply, its only a 24 day supply per bottle. So that's only a little over 3 weeks worth of using it. So you really didn't use it long enough to see much in the way of results.

^^^ that's all more of a reflection on the brand you used and their pricing/supply than it is on the ingredient itself.

Some brands set some very unrealistic expectations from PA by really overhyping it. Some companies compared this to D-Bol saying how quick the strength gains would be and that is an all out lie. Gains from PA are typically consistent instead of a lot up front bc PA takes time to build up in your system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Rad83 Supplements 34
money0351 Supplement Auction 1