Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information Link

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Theoretical Dosing Protocols / Stacks / Explanation

(Written by LakeMountD)
There are many various types of MGF, MGF+IGF-1, IGF-1 stacks that have been attempted and although many of them have been successful, there hasn’t, yet, been a standalone winner. This is due to many factors including availability, price, and little experimental evidence on topics such as down regulation of receptors, antibody production, and suppression of natural hormones/growth factors. There are a lot of people on various boards attempting to “figure out” the scattered scientific data that is spread throughout the internet but it is doing only a small amount of good since most studies conducted on MGF and IGF-1 are done on rats and almost all of the studies done using IGF-1 use rhIGF-1, which mimics the naturally occurring growth factor. There are a lot of doctors and users who question the safety of exogenous IGF-1 use, however. The prime reason surrounding this questionability is due to the fact that IGF-1 has been shown to increase the growth rate of cancerous tumors, enlargement of organs, and various other lurking variables. It must be noted, however, IGF-1 does not directly cause cancer, however, if a cancerous cell culture is already forming then IGF-1 can increase the rate of growth.
In your body IGF-1 is spliced into many different variants that have different anabolic properties. IGF-1Ea and Mechano Growth Factor (IGF-1Ec or MGF) make up the more important spliced variants of the IGF-1 when referring to muscle growth. IGF-1 receptors are increased greatly following exercise due to lactosis (lactic acid buildup from resistance training), which causes muscle damage to the area. The lactic acid is currently thought to be the culprit as well for other irregular spliced variants of IGF-1, such as des 1-3 IGF-1, which is said to be 10 times more potent than that of IGF-1Ea. The most common variant seen in bodybuilding is Long Chain R3 IGF-1 or LR3 IGF-1. This is because LR3 IGF-1 cannot be bound to the IGF-1 Binding Protein 3 (IGF-1 BP3). IGF-1 and IGF-1 BP3 levels are released based off circulating levels of each. As concentrations of IGF-1 in the body rise so do IGF-1 BP3 and as IGF-1 concentrations fall so do IGF-BP3 levels. Recent scientific evidence points out that the reason for IGF-1 BP3 levels rising due to increased levels of IGF-1 is to increase the half-life of circulating IGF-1. Unbound IGF-1 has a half life of around 20 minutes, where as when it’s bound to IGF-1 BP3 the half life is extended to around ~6-12 hours depending on who you ask. This is why there is so much excitement surrounding LR3 IGF-1, since the effects can be seen at much lower dosages than rhIGF-1 due to the longer circulating half life and higher potency.
Although the exact pathways for muscle growth through the IGF-1 axis aren’t directly known or fully understood, a basic understanding has been established and common mechanisms are currently being discovered. Although the pathways go into a great deal of detail we will be sticking to the main IGF-1 and spliced variant pathways and not into MyoD or M-Cadherin related material/gene expression. It is thought that following muscle damage, circulating levels of IGF-1 are partially spliced towards MGF, which in turn proliferates (increasing in amount) myoblasts, which are stem cells that are used for creating muscle fibers. Muscles do not undergo mitosis like other cells, instead they must have myoblasts fuse to the area and be activated (given an identity). As seen in the graph below MGF levels are at their peak 1-2 days following muscle activity and begin to decline rapidly afterwards. IGF-1Ea levels begin to rise at the same time MGF levels begin to fall rapidly, around day 4. MGF proliferates cells in their mononucleated states (muscle stem cells), which is an important piece of the recovery puzzle since without these new stem cells there can be no new growth. This is seen in people with muscular dystrophy and although their bodies still produce IGF-1, their muscles do not exhibit MGF expression, showing the importance for MGF in recovering damaged muscles. Although MGF does proliferate these new stem cells as well as increase protein synthesis to a slight degree, MGF also inhibits differentiation in muscle cells (differentiation can be defined as: myoblast alignment, elongation, and fusion into multinucleate myotubes, basically giving them a new identity). IGF-1Ea completes the repairs by drastically increasing protein synthesis and differentiating these newly brought stem cells. Another possibility for IGF-1 is muscle hyperplasia. Although hypertrophy, which is seen with anabolic steroids usage and normal training, is the enlargement of the muscle fiber, due to maturing myofibrils within, while hyperplasia is the actual increase in muscle fibers (refer to Figure 8 below to see a picture). Hyperplasia will not be discussed in detail in this manual until it is more fully understood given scientific evidence based off of studies conducted by trusted scientists. Although many have stated that hyperplasia is impossible without exogenous use of IGF-1, this is a somewhat false statement; a better statement would be that IGF-1 induced hyperplasia occurs at a VERY slow rate naturally since at any given time less than 1% of all IGF-1 circulating in the blood is unbound from IGF-1 BP3. One must also know that despite IGF-1’s effects on muscle hyperplasia and the increased rate at which it occurs when using exogenous LR3 IGF-1, the overall results that are seen can often be seen at their greatest a fair amount of time after using LR3. This occurs due to the fact that newly made muscle fibers are not matured instantly during the process of hyperplasia. Instead, these cells must go through the process of hypertrophy before they mature and become enlarged, another exciting reason to use a combination of MGF and LR3 IGF-1. This is the process of body recomposition that people talk so much about on bodybuilding forums throughout the internet, as you can technically work around your genetic limit and move past it. It must also be noted that in recent studies caloric restriction had no significant effect on MGF, IGF-1, or IGF-1Ea (systemic, liver form of IGF-1) receptor count, making the possibility for exogenous LR3 IGF-1/MGF as a potent, muscle sparing cutter, a great idea.
Now that all of this basic knowledge of IGF-1 and MGF has been given to you, we can attempt to set up cycles based off of it. Actual dosing protocols for these growth factors (not including hGH) is quite difficult because unlike hormones such as T3 that can be tested for and, therefore, dosed according to circulating levels, it is almost impossible to detect how much MGF is released following muscle loading or how much of a spliced variant such as LR3 IGF-1 needs to be dosed to prevent antibody production or down regulation of receptors, since LR3 IGF-1 doesn’t occur naturally in the body and all studies done are based off of the naturally occurring hIGF-1. This leads us into human testing based off abstract results by brave guinea pigs looking for that extra edge. Although great results have been seen dosing LR3 IGF-1 at 60-120mcg daily following intense exercise, results begin to taper off after around 4 weeks and down regulation of IGF-1 receptors and IGF-1 antibody production is currently thought to be the culprit. Another theory that is being looked into is the possibility that due to LR3 IGF-1’s ability to suppress natural hGH levels, this in turn inhibits MGF levels, which could be the reason people continue to feel effects such as hunger and vascularity on LR3 IGF-1 but no longer see great gains. This leads one to believe that following a lower dosage scheme for a longer amount of time would be the way to go. It seems that not many people are willing to attempt a cycle consisting of 10-20mcg daily of LR3 IGF-1 due to the cost of LR3 IGF-1 being anywhere from $115-$200/mg depending on the source and many feel that a lower dosage would be a waste since “instant” results are not seen.
MGF has been shown exhibit its effects even while the IGF-1 receptor was blocked in many studies, proving that MGF works through other various pathways and does not attach to the IGF-1R, making it invulnerable to down regulation of the IGF-1R. Since hGH has been said to contribute most of its effects thanks to increased IGF-1 production, the level of IGF-1 produced by administrating exogenous hGH has to be extremely small compared to the amounts currently being injected, which is probably why exogenous hGH results last indefinitely, as seen by many people who use it year round. These small amounts released are not enough to cause rapid down regulation or antibody production. This would be one reason for lower dosage of IGF-1 to be used. An alternative camp says shorter cycles of higher dosages are more important since they want to rapidly increase the rate of muscle hypertrophy/hyperplasia before side effects and blunting effects are seen.
MGF dosages have also been widely debated. Although dosages are currently ranging from 20-100+ mcg injected bilaterally following intense exercises, you have to once again think to yourself how much MGF this is when compared to the amount your body is naturally producing. If only less than 1% of IGF-1 is circulating through your blood in the unbound state, and MGF is produced from splicing IGF-1 into MGF, than the amount relative to the 100mcg that people are currently administering is an extremely massive quantity. However, before you consider this a waste to inject this amount of exogenous MGF, it might be a good idea to use these concentrations after all, since the muscle could ultimately be extremely over trained, hitting much more of the muscle and causing greater damage to more muscle fibers and still be able to recover in time for the next workout due increased nuclei/satellite cell production. Add LR3 IGF-1 to the mix and you have a potent combination of recover and repair that your body uses itself after intense exercise. Since the cost of MGF is currently ~$100/mg and the effects, unlike LR3 IGF-1, are localized, one should limit its use to 1 or maybe 2 lagging body parts per cycle to get the max effect. In the figures below you will see how your body responds in a worked and non-worked muscle in response to release of MGF. In the study a rabbit was subjected to stimulation of his left leg while the right leg was held relaxed. MGF increased drastically on the left side while very minimally in the right side, showing that MGF is indeed localized. After review of all the evidence and scientific data it would seem logical to set up a dosage scheme such as the following although this has not be experimentally verified yet and there could be potentially better ways of dosing and cycling.

MGF + LR3 IGF-1 Dosage Scheme (following intense loading of lagging muscle group)

Assuming a 4 day per week workout schedule on M-T and Th-F:

Day 1: 150mg PEG-MGF 1-2 hours before lifting
Day 2: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1 PWO
Day 3: None
Day 4: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1 Before Breakfast
Day 5: 150mg PEG-MGF 1-2 hours before lifting
Day 6: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
Day 7: None

(The above was written for muscle growth. If you are using LR3 IGF-1 for controlling blood glucose I recommend 10mcg every day in the morning)

This is a great way to kick start a lagging muscle group with high dosages of potent growth factors. This dosage scheme follows the graph below, which is the body’s natural way of repairing muscle, just with much higher dosages. This dosage scheme also seems logical to prevent too much down regulation of receptors. Although there is no scientific data that backs up administering MGF pre workout; results from various people indicate that better gains and quicker recovery times were observed, possibly due MGF’s ability to proliferate satellite cells, but since this takes time, the cells could be available directly after you are done with your workout when given a pre workout injection of it. It must also be noted that overtraining the lagging muscle group could possibly lead to increased muscle hypertrophy when using exogenous LR3 IGF-1 and MGF in combination. An experiment conducted by Dr. Goldspink was created to experiment with the ability of the IGF-1 axis to repair damaged muscle. Four groups were created: a sham group, a normal group, a consistently stretched/stimulated group (s/s), and a bicupivaine injected group (bup). The results were extremely interesting. While the control groups saw basically no change in their muscle mass, the s/s group had ~12% less mass after s/s, whilst the bup group showed a 1/3 reduction of their weight 4 days following the bup injection. They then graphed the amounts of IGF-1Ea and MGF present in their muscles following muscle damage (graph below). They found that 14 days following s/s the rats of this group saw no change in weight (probably due to the fact the diets aren’t on a high calorie, high protein diet like most bodybuilders) while the rats injected with bup saw a 10% increase in weight, although it took 24 days total for this to occur. This shows that since bup affected more muscle fibers it allowed more of the MGF induced satellite cells/nuclei to fuse to the damaged cells and to be activated and also allowed greater recovery and use of circulating amino acids caused by the increase in IGF-1Ea a few days following. As seen however, those injected with bup took twice as long to recover. This would lead one to believe that overtraining the specific muscle group or basically getting more of a burn and more of a soreness the next day would lead to increased hypertrophy in a hypocaloric diet when injecting exogenous LR3 IGF-1 and MGF, although exact dosages are not yet clear. There are many possible outcomes. One is the fact that vastly increased amounts of MGF and LR3 IGF-1 present from exogenous use will be sufficient enough to repair the muscle in a much shorter amount of time than your body would take to use its natural sources. The second outcome is that dosages will need to be significantly ramped up or taken for longer periods of time for proper recover to occur, although I feel either the first or a mixture of the two will probably suffice. I will soon be experimenting with this overtraining and experimentation following my personal MGF + LR3 IGF-1 use and results will be posted shortly thereafter.

Storage of LR3 IGF-1
*Study conducted by Gropep
The stability of a liquid solution of LR3IGF-I was monitored for a period of two years at storage conditions of -20 C, +4 C, +22 C, and +37 C. The final concentration of LR3IGF-I was in acetic acid. At various time points, samples were taken and compared to a lyophilized control (stored at 4 C). Listed below are the stability results for each respective storage condition.

Storage Condition: -20 C (-4 F)
Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

Storage Condition: +4 C (39.2 F)

Storage Condition: +22 C (71.6 F)

Storage Condition: +37 C (98.6 F)
Biological Potency No Change up to 1 year
Immunological Activity No Change up to 1 year
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 1 year
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 1 year

It is important to note that at the time of writing this article PEG-MGF wasn't available. PEG-MGF is to be taken much less frequently then regular MGF due to the long half life.

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
THANKS!!
I predict another log commin' on :study:

anabolicandre

Awards
whoa!!!!! sticky for sure!!!

do you guys mind if i spread this on to another board credit will still remain to you guys of coarse!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
whoa!!!!! sticky for sure!!!

do you guys mind if i spread this on to another board credit will still remain to you guys of coarse!
Edit: Please don't just take the file off here and post it somewhere else. Give them a link to this page because we are going to be updating it very frequently as well as fixing whatever errors or misinformation presented in the studies we found, etc. and don't want people thinking we are morons for posting something when new info has just come out. Other than that read below ;).

Go for it bro, i specifically stated that i want other boards to make us the base from where they are getting their info, you guys are great and everyone helps out a lot here so i want as much info as possible.. the info in there will change frequently based off new studies we find etc. but we are working our hardest to figure this stuff out 100% so we can all enjoy these cycles with maximal benefits.

PS- I spent my bday today on finishing this so its my bday gift to you hahahaha.

MADE SOME CORRECTIONS, SORRY DID SOME OF THIS PRETTY QUICK TODAY. They are fixed now though. If you guys see any errors let me know.

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Looks like it's a sticky now :head:

I'm pretty excited about this. Some of the ideas we had have not yet made it into the document yet, but are soon to come. Not to speak for MountD of course, but I would assume that when new peptides are available, those will be included as well depending on interest level.
:D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
WILL BE ADDED LATER TODAY

3.3. Effect of caloric restriction
Caloric restriction had no significant effect on the mRNA levels of IGF-1Ea, MGF or IGF-1 receptors, in both the control and overloaded muscles. Therefore, these results are not presented.

Expression of IGF-I splice variants in young and old human skeletal muscle after high resistance exercise.
Hameed M, Orrell RW, Cobbold M, Goldspink G, Harridge SD.

Added the figures below plus a LARRRGGEEE amount of new information from new sources provided to me by Dr. Goldspink! Check it out.

Attachments

Last edited:

slappyclaus

Awards
Wow. Thank you for all the work you guys did putting this stuff together. Great job.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Great job you two. You guys obviously put alot of time and effort into this. I only feel kind of bad that I didnt get my sh*t together to contribute, as I've been (and still am) experimenting with the MGF (with IGF), and have been following you guys and conversing back in forth since the day it came out. (Ive been using what you guys have come to call the "pre/post/split+" protocol.) And though Im mad at myself for not getting with you guys to contribute to this project..... you guys put in the work, and pulled it off, and you get mad props (and reps) from me. I believe this compilation will be the prototype for the whole webs future developement of MGF regimen's. Hats off to LakeMountD and XtraFlossy.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Definitely appreciate it guys. I have a little more time on my hand than xtraflossy so I have been trying to get as much stuff added to this thing as I can as quickly as possible. I believe he has work and stuff to worry about lol. I promise though once I start talking with Dr. Goldspink, the leading scientist in all of this growth factor nonsense, we will get a lot of stuff answered that we REALLY need answered like on the topic of hyperplasia and dosaging. Definitely download the newest version of this link though. I made quite a few updates, added figures/graphs, and added more studies than what it was this morning.:nutkick:

Great job you two. You guys obviously put alot of time and effort into this. I only feel kind of bad that I didnt get my sh*t together to contribute, as I've been (and still am) experimenting with the MGF (with IGF), and have been following you guys and conversing back in forth since the day it came out. (Ive been using what you guys have come to call the "pre/post/split+" protocol.) And though Im mad at myself for not getting with you guys to contribute to this project..... you guys put in the work, and pulled it off, and you get mad props (and reps) from me. I believe this compilation will be the prototype for the whole webs future developement of MGF regimen's. Hats off to LakeMountD and XtraFlossy.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I'll be away till sunday night, but if I can get to a computer, I plan to keep up with this thread. I've got school and commute to see my GF on weekends, but I dont work, wich is why I felt a little left out.... like I could have helped if I hadnt been so lazy. But If nothing else I can offer more anecdotes about my MGF cycle when it is finished for whatever its worth. (Just got another vial in today.)

BTW Happy 22nd birthday my good man.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, hows that one working for ya?? (thats my personal favorite for right now).
Are you noticing any speed increase in healing time?

AH- LakeMountD over estimates my workload. I litterally have days that I do nothing other then surf and post around here :) Also, it should be apparent to those who have been tring to follow any of this, that LMD's written communication skills are MUCH better then mine. You should see some of the emails Ive sent him,.. It sometimes amazes me he is able to understand what I say sometimes,.. as I often have multipul traines of thought running at the same time.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

AH- LakeMountD over estimates my workload. I litterally have days that I do nothing other then surf and post around here :) Also, it should be apparent to those who have been tring to follow any of this, that LMD's written communication skills are MUCH better then mine. You should see some of the emails Ive sent him,.. It sometimes amazes me he is able to understand what I say sometimes,.. as I often have multipul traines of thought running at the same time.

Haha yes xtraflossy does sound like a kid with an extreme case of ADD as he jumps from one subject to the other with no periods! haha j/k

UnicornSpawn- we could definitely use some feedback when you get a chance.. if you have a log definitely hit us up with that so we can include it in our masterpiece.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haha yes xtraflossy does sound like a kid with an extreme case of ADD as he jumps from one subject to the other with no periods! haha j/k.
Well, not like you would know this but when I was younger I did have an extream case of ADD/terrets.

I thought I had grown out of that,... :frustrate

Smilies count as periods in my book!! :)

007 martin

Board Supporter
Awards
have been refered to this forum by ronn on ibe board

i just stated my mgf cycle this week let say that is not easy to started the right way

tanks! xtraflossy for all the info on this product ! i am going change the doasge and the shot i like your idea about shotting the muscel preworkout an post workout

1 have 4 vial of mgf to go

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
have been refered to this forum by ronn on ibe board

i just stated my mgf cycle this week let say that is not easy to started the right way

tanks! xtraflossy for all the info on this product ! i am going change the doasge and the shot i like your idea about shotting the muscel preworkout an post workout

1 have 4 vial of mgf to go
Sheesh I got completely shut out of that one hahaha.

007 martin

Board Supporter
Awards
:jaw: did i said something wrong bro!

i don't get it sorry !

english is not 007martin first language :icon_lol:

007 martin

Board Supporter
Awards
:nutkick: sorry LakeMountD just noticed that i screw up i should say
TANKS! LakeMountD FOR THE INFO ON MGF :trout:

007 martin

Board Supporter
Awards
FORGOT SOMETHING

LakeMountD I HAVE 3 KIT OF ORATROPIN SHOULD I TKE IT WITH THE MGF

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Good read but the link on page one is not working!

http://www.thefilehut.com/userfiles/...F-1Compile.doc

Not Found
The requested URL /userfiles/lakemountd/MGF-IGF-1Compile.doc was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at thefilehut.com Port 80

Yeah sorry bro I took it down for "maintenance" lol. I am going to be updating it quite a bit with peoples logs and some new info so give me a week or so. Or you can email me and get the current file the way it is, whichever you prefer. Thanks guys.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established

Sorry I just got back into town last night. Im still trying to think of how to structure my log. Im not the most experienced w/ the word: spread sheets, so I'll probably do it on a plain sheet. It would look alot neater if I had known about the pre-post + day after + IGF protocol from day 1, but I'll do my best to recap what I did from memory as soon as a get some time, I should be able to start on it later tonight provided I dont get to much home work assigned in my reharmonization classs today.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I just got back into town last night. Im still trying to think of how to structure my log. Im not the most experienced w/ the word: spread sheets, so I'll probably do it on a plain sheet. It would look alot neater if I had known about the pre-post + day after + IGF protocol from day 1, but I'll do my best to recap what I did from memory as soon as a get some time, I should be able to start on it later tonight provided I dont get to much home work assigned in my reharmonization classs today.

If you send everything to my gmail account i will help you put it together. I need everything though, including injection times, etc.

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
Very nice LMD

You may want to have your study listed like this.
It's very much easier for people to see what works best throughout your member study..
Again, Really Nice!!!

Members were asked:
1. How many cycles have you done?
JBlaze: Only one so far. Did it during PCT. My next cycle will be during an AAS cycle.
ManBeast: One cycle of IGF1-LR3 during PCT.
Nuteboy: How many cycles have you done? One cycle.
Longdog: 2 cycles of IGF1-LR3. 1 off cycle & 1 during PCT.
BryanFury: One stand alone cycle
er700: 1 cycle along with test and eq
IntResearch: 2
Raprazant: 1

2. How long were you on igf-1?
JBlaze: 21 days, at this point i noticed the gains stopped coming, so i decided to come off.
ManBeast: 28 days.
Nuteboy: Five weeks.
Longdog: 4 weeks & 3 weeks
BryanFury: 22 days
er700: 25 days
IntResearch: 1 month
Raprazant: 30 days

3. How many mcg did you use?
JBlaze: I used 40mcg in the beginning and bumped it up to 60 mcg. At 60mcg i noticed better results, so my next cycle will consist of 60mcg throughout.
ManBeast: 30mcg ED
Nuteboy: First three days I used 200mcg per day but once I was told how to calculate mcg's I'd do 40mcg per day.
Longdog: 30mcg ED
BryanFury: 40mcg ED
er700: 40
IntResearch: 40/75
Raprazant: 100 mcg/day with one day off every 6 days

4. How many times a day did you shoot?
JBlaze: Once a day after my workout, and first thing in the morning on non-workout days.
ManBeast: Once a day, sometime after my workout.
Nuteboy:.Once per day. Usually after my workout.
Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
BryanFury: Once a day, pre-workout
er700: once a day after workouts
IntResearch: Once
Raprazant: once, after workouts

5. How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall?
JBlaze: Gained 4lbs of muscle and lost 1.5lbs of fat. Keep in mind this cycle was during PCT.
ManBeast: Lost some fat and gained definition during PCT.
Nuteboy: How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall? Difficult to figure how much fat lost but I am leaner this offseason than last year.
The first four days I gained 4 to 5lbs. Overall I'd say 8lbs of solid muscle.
Longdog: Once a day, IM bilaterally into muscle worked, immediately after training.
BryanFury: Lost some fat, body comp. changed overall. Gained roughly 5lbs.
er700: ~2 pounds of muscle and loss ~ 3 pounds of fat. At the time I was getting ready for a powerlifting comp. and was eating very clean to get my bwt. down to 220, I normally weigh over 240.
IntResearch: 2 loss, 5 gain
Raprazant: 6 lbs. of fat loss, 4 lbs of muscle gain give or take a lb of each

6. How likely are you to use it again?
JBlaze: I already have 2 bottles sitting here, and i got 2 more on the way. I'll never do PCT w/o this again.
ManBeast: Very likely.
Nuteboy: Very. I will use it again "offseason" but will include insulin.
Longdog: Will definitely use it again, but will use 40mcg or more.
BryanFury: Plan on a second 4 weeks after the last ended.
er700: Definitely, getting ready to use it along with my PCT
IntResearch: very likely, only dislike was getting sleepy after injecting
Raprazant: very likely but with hgh

7. What strength gains did you see?
JBlaze: Hardly any at all, but then i do extremely slow concentrated movements, i rarely go up in weight.
ManBeast: I don't attribute the strength gains made to this, more to the low-rep lifting scheme I was using.
Nuteboy: Not much in the strength gains as I normally lift heavy.
I would not say IGF made me stronger but made me look FULL as hell.
Longdog: No strength gains. Look elsewhere if that's what you want, this is not an androgen.
BryanFury: Strength was placebo effect I think. Muscles did get more full with increased vascularity.

8. Finally did you use AAS with the IGF -1?
JBlaze: This cycle it was igf-1 alone, but my next cycle i will be using it week 5-9 of my AAS cycle. Then my 3rd and final cycle for a while will be during my last 2 weeks on AAS, and 2 weeks into PCT.
ManBeast: Nope
Nuteboy: Yes. I used Test and Deca.
Longdog: No, but I will use it on a cycle next time.
BryanFury: No

preston25

Awards
Just received 1ml/mg of igf-1. Is additional bacteriostatic water needed to fill slin syringe. I am confused. I am starting with 25mcg twice a day with no added bac. water.

preston25

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just received 1ml/mg of igf-1. Is additional bacteriostatic water needed to fill slin syringe. I am confused. I am starting with 25mcg twice a day with no added bac. water.

preston25
Yes, use that to backload your syringe. Just makes it easier to get all the igf out of the syringe.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It isn't needed though just so you realize that.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It isn't needed though just so you realize that.
I understand that Lake, I just do it from potentially wasting a little bit of the igf, plus i feel gipt only injecting that little of substance. :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I understand that Lake, I just do it from potentially wasting a little bit of the igf, plus i feel gipt only injecting that little of substance. :)
Haha easy killer that was written towards him not you ;). I know you know that, I just didn't want him to think he couldn't use his IGF at all if he didn't have it.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Haha easy killer that was written towards him not you ;). I know you know that, I just didn't want him to think he couldn't use his IGF at all if he didn't have it.
LOL.....ok my bad. Today's and off day, so i got some built up energy and emotion. :blink:

preston25

Awards
Just started IGF-1 would like to stack with aas for strength. thinking of dianabol. Is it best to take at the same time or in between cycles. Im an undurance athlete so my cycle is for strength only.

Best
Preston25

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just started IGF-1 would like to stack with aas for strength. thinking of dianabol. Is it best to take at the same time or in between cycles. Im an undurance athlete so my cycle is for strength only.

Best
Preston25
Well you probably dont wanna run dbol without any test. Also, if your an endurance athlete, Im not sure if dbol is what your looking for. It has a tendency to make you hold quite a bit of water. Do some more reading on this board about AAS in general, to help you get a better grasp of the subject.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
And why are you going for strength as an endurance athlete? It is sort of two different muscle fibers completely.

IGF works great in synergy with AAS and during PCT, whichever you prefer. In theory it is best if used with AAS since the increased anabolism could increase hyperplasia more so than without it.

drveejay11

drveejay11

Awards
Very nice LMD

You may want to have your study listed like this.
It's very much easier for people to see what works best throughout your member study..
Again, Really Nice!!!

Members were asked:
1. How many cycles have you done?
JBlaze: Only one so far. Did it during PCT. My next cycle will be during an AAS cycle.
ManBeast: One cycle of IGF1-LR3 during PCT.
Nuteboy: How many cycles have you done? One cycle.
Longdog: 2 cycles of IGF1-LR3. 1 off cycle & 1 during PCT.
BryanFury: One stand alone cycle
er700: 1 cycle along with test and eq
IntResearch: 2
Raprazant: 1

2. How long were you on igf-1?
JBlaze: 21 days, at this point i noticed the gains stopped coming, so i decided to come off.
ManBeast: 28 days.
Nuteboy: Five weeks.
Longdog: 4 weeks & 3 weeks
BryanFury: 22 days
er700: 25 days
IntResearch: 1 month
Raprazant: 30 days

3. How many mcg did you use?
JBlaze: I used 40mcg in the beginning and bumped it up to 60 mcg. At 60mcg i noticed better results, so my next cycle will consist of 60mcg throughout.
ManBeast: 30mcg ED
Nuteboy: First three days I used 200mcg per day but once I was told how to calculate mcg's I'd do 40mcg per day.
Longdog: 30mcg ED
BryanFury: 40mcg ED
er700: 40
IntResearch: 40/75
Raprazant: 100 mcg/day with one day off every 6 days

4. How many times a day did you shoot?
JBlaze: Once a day after my workout, and first thing in the morning on non-workout days.
ManBeast: Once a day, sometime after my workout.
Nuteboy:.Once per day. Usually after my workout.
BryanFury: Once a day, pre-workout
er700: once a day after workouts
IntResearch: Once
Raprazant: once, after workouts

5. How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall?
JBlaze: Gained 4lbs of muscle and lost 1.5lbs of fat. Keep in mind this cycle was during PCT.
ManBeast: Lost some fat and gained definition during PCT.
Nuteboy: How much fat loss and muscle gain was there overall? Difficult to figure how much fat lost but I am leaner this offseason than last year.
The first four days I gained 4 to 5lbs. Overall I'd say 8lbs of solid muscle.
BryanFury: Lost some fat, body comp. changed overall. Gained roughly 5lbs.
er700: ~2 pounds of muscle and loss ~ 3 pounds of fat. At the time I was getting ready for a powerlifting comp. and was eating very clean to get my bwt. down to 220, I normally weigh over 240.
IntResearch: 2 loss, 5 gain
Raprazant: 6 lbs. of fat loss, 4 lbs of muscle gain give or take a lb of each

6. How likely are you to use it again?
JBlaze: I already have 2 bottles sitting here, and i got 2 more on the way. I'll never do PCT w/o this again.
ManBeast: Very likely.
Nuteboy: Very. I will use it again "offseason" but will include insulin.
Longdog: Will definitely use it again, but will use 40mcg or more.
BryanFury: Plan on a second 4 weeks after the last ended.
er700: Definitely, getting ready to use it along with my PCT
IntResearch: very likely, only dislike was getting sleepy after injecting
Raprazant: very likely but with hgh

7. What strength gains did you see?
JBlaze: Hardly any at all, but then i do extremely slow concentrated movements, i rarely go up in weight.
ManBeast: I don't attribute the strength gains made to this, more to the low-rep lifting scheme I was using.
Nuteboy: Not much in the strength gains as I normally lift heavy.
I would not say IGF made me stronger but made me look FULL as hell.
Longdog: No strength gains. Look elsewhere if that's what you want, this is not an androgen.
BryanFury: Strength was placebo effect I think. Muscles did get more full with increased vascularity.

8. Finally did you use AAS with the IGF -1?
JBlaze: This cycle it was igf-1 alone, but my next cycle i will be using it week 5-9 of my AAS cycle. Then my 3rd and final cycle for a while will be during my last 2 weeks on AAS, and 2 weeks into PCT.
ManBeast: Nope
Nuteboy: Yes. I used Test and Deca.
Longdog: No, but I will use it on a cycle next time.
BryanFury: No

Worthy of a bump. Excellent advice.

preston25

Awards
Thanks for the reply, im looking for something to cycle in with my igf-1. aas. something that doesnt create water gain, but increases strength. i welcome ideas but will keep researching.

preston25

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Is the MGF by IBE short acting or the LR3?
There is no such thing as LR3 MGF. There is, however, LR3 IGF-1, which is longer acting then rhIGF-1, which is seen in the medical field.

There is a longer version of MGF coming out too, though. It is the PEGylated version.

BassD

Awards
@LakeMountD

I quote what you posted recently on b o d y b u i l d i n g . c o m :

The most recent update was the biggest one and if you haven't downloaded it recently, definitely go get the new one. It was recently found that IGF-1Ea is the actual activation mechanism of stem cells and not MGF as in Dr. Goldspink's older results. That is a huge discovery by the way and is explained in the article.

Do you have any additional info on this at this time??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
@LakeMountD

I quote what you posted recently on b o d y b u i l d i n g . c o m :

Do you have any additional info on this at this time??
Still the same info. The problem occurred in Dr. Goldspink's older studies. When he first began research on MGF he hypothesized that it was responsible for not only proliferation (brining in of myoblasts) but also for differentiation (activation of these myoblasts). This, however, proved to not be true in newer studies and actually it was wrong to a very large degree as it was found that not only did MGF not differentiate myoblasts but it actually inhibited myoblasts from differentiating (this is his newest hypothesis). They now say that IGF-1Ea is responsible for the differentiation, which is good for all the LR3 IGF-1 users out there. MGF still has its place as something that has a lot of potential, especially with the longer lasting PEGylated version coming out, but it will take much longer to figure out how to use it synergistically with LR3 IGF-1 since it does inhibit differentiation.

We basically have to determine how we can dose this stuff to where we get a large influx of myoblasts without inhibiting differentiation. I also still believe LR3 IGF-1 and MGF stacked together are the best way to go. With the large amount of IGF-1 we are getting, we need the extra myoblasts and with all the myoblasts being proliferated by the MGF, you are going to want the added anabolism.

BassD

Awards
Still the same info. The problem occurred in Dr. Goldspink's older studies. When he first began research on MGF he hypothesized that it was responsible for not only proliferation (brining in of myoblasts) but also for differentiation (activation of these myoblasts). This, however, proved to not be true in newer studies and actually it was wrong to a very large degree as it was found that not only did MGF not differentiate myoblasts but it actually inhibited myoblasts from differentiating (this is his newest hypothesis). They now say that IGF-1Ea is responsible for the differentiation, which is good for all the LR3 IGF-1 users out there. MGF still has its place as something that has a lot of potential, especially with the longer lasting PEGylated version coming out, but it will take much longer to figure out how to use it synergistically with LR3 IGF-1 since it does inhibit differentiation.

We basically have to determine how we can dose this stuff to where we get a large influx of myoblasts without inhibiting differentiation. I also still believe LR3 IGF-1 and MGF stacked together are the best way to go. With the large amount of IGF-1 we are getting, we need the extra myoblasts and with all the myoblasts being proliferated by the MGF, you are going to want the added anabolism.
With this in mind, what do you think of adding some Arachidonic acid (key ingredient in "X-Factor") into a stack of MGF and LR3 IGF-1 ??

Arachidonic acid intensifies IGF-1 signaling, and supports muscle hypertrophy by increasing satellite cell (myoblast) fusion in muscle fibers.

Or maybe an cheaper option.... replacing the LR3 IGF-1 with Arachidonic acid ??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
With this in mind, what do you think of adding some Arachidonic acid (key ingredient in "X-Factor") into a stack of MGF and LR3 IGF-1 ??

Arachidonic acid intensifies IGF-1 signaling, and supports muscle hypertrophy by increasing satellite cell (myoblast) fusion in muscle fibers.

Or maybe an cheaper option.... replacing the LR3 IGF-1 with Arachidonic acid ??
Well replacing it with the acid would be the difference between taking DHEA or injecting straight test, HUGE difference. I don't see the arachidoic acid hurting anything while taking IGF-1, so I mean obviously yea you could do that although I seriously doubt it has too profound of an effect.

Lr3 is about 3 times as potent as regular IGF-1 and the half life is MUCH MUCH longer and will easily last you more than half the day.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion,..
There have been many that have responded well to X-factor / AA. for a while, actually replacing LR3 with AA will be as effective as LMD stated.
However, adding AA along with your LR3, while maybe not the cheapest thing to do, may be a good idea for gains if done like 20 some days before the end of your IGF run.
It seems like the gains from AA come around day 25 for most, as it takes a while to build levels up.
Oh,.. and you must consider the pumps. LR3 can cause some pretty mean pumps, and AA (in me) caused some pretty mean burning/pain in my muscles. But if your doing alright now, I dont forsee it being a showstopper.
Basicly, adding it to LR3 would be great, but plan it to really be kicking in after 20-some days. Plan accordingly.
I know that you can find anothe rproduct beside X-factor, the runs about $20 cheaper then actual X-factor :head:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Isnt the main benefit of x-factor/AA the heightened production of prostaglandidns? And isnt the prostaglandin that's supposed to be helpful for muscle building PGF2a? And doesnt x-factor/AA cost around the same as a bottle of PGF2a? (or maybe even a little bit more?) Or is there some other benefit of x-factor that Im missing?
Cuz I've mixed injectable PGF2a w/ LR3 IGF, and didnt notice much of an advantage over LR3 alone. And other's I've spoken to were also dissapointed in the alleged anabolic effects of PGF alone. (of course anything as overhyped as PGF2a was in the early reports is bound to dissapoint.)
So if AA is giving people anabolic effects, then there must be another pathway through wich it benefits muscle building. It also boosts PGE-1, but thats supposed to just be an inflammatory, and as far as I know was not known for increasing skeletal muscle anabolism.

So, what gives?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I beleive ther eare also claims of hormonal "balance" to AA as well. YEs, supposedly, the xtra signaling is supposed to d oas you described. I basicly thought that it was the proflamitory actions that induced the anabolic response (along with PGF2a). Now, by what pathways specificly that drives the anabolic response I am unsure of. But basicly, it was making your body think that more damage had occured.

I do not know the price of a bottle of PGF2a, but I picked up some Hyper-H for about $30.00 a bottle.
If you didnt notice much, and I remember like 5 injections were needed daily or something... then the "hormonal amplification" and proflamitory probably has something to do with it.
I however, did not notice any gains, or fatloss from 50 days worth. However, that is not to say that others have not.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, you might be on to something w/ that PGE1 making the body think more damage has occured. What if we used PGE1 or AA to make better use of our MGF? Of course that would probably work even better if we added IGF. Wich would be even more expensive than just IGF and AA.Or IGF and one of the main two prostaglandins. I also dont see anyone but anti-aging/sexual disfunction clinics carrying PGE1. (Yeah they actually have dudes injecting it in their weiner's.) EEEEEYOUTCH!!!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, you might be on to something w/ that PGE1 making the body think more damage has occured. What if we used PGE1 or AA to make better use of our MGF? Of course that would probably work even better if we added IGF. Wich would be even more expensive than just IGF and AA.Or IGF and one of the main two prostaglandins. I also dont see anyone but anti-aging/sexual disfunction clinics carrying PGE1. (Yeah they actually have dudes injecting it in their weiner's.) EEEEEYOUTCH!!!
Im sure that is would be a GREAT inclusion to a MGF cycle. I was only able to try it some at the end of my IGF cycle, and I didnt overlap that much, so I still had kick-in times of 10+ days berfore the AA should have shown any bennifit.

Of course, the more the merrier in response to your stacking suggestions, I actually had planned on using MGF with my AA, but the MGF fell through, and I just used the AA.