Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-wE5LtDKPU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NICE, I like how they dim the lights and he is out of there, no lights no evidence... And where was security? Certainly not in effect there... Thats scary, as a performer you don't want somebody throwing you off your game, for a hug, get the eff out of here and let me do my song.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE, I like how they dim the lights and he is out of there, no lights no evidence... And where was security? Certainly not in effect there... Thats scary, as a performer you don't want somebody throwing you off your game, for a hug, get the eff out of here and let me do my song.
Beautiful hip toss to RNC. I also love how he keeps singing "pu****."

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I was having a tough time telling what was going on. Looked like the guy thought he was kidding, I guess he kind of was.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
.....speechless. As calm as Maynard was it may have been a plant? If not, the lack of secuity is frightening. I was thinking "this is what happened to Dimebag" the whole time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty sure that that video was taken during the Aenima tour. The venue was very small and yeah the security was frighteningly weak.

BTW, Maynard is a purple belt in BJJ under Rickson Gracie.

size

Awards
  • Established
Funny. You could tell he had training from how he hooked his legs after he wrapped the choke.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny. You could tell he had training from how he hooked his legs after he wrapped the choke.
Haaa...I thought that was a RNC, but it was hard to tell in the video. I watched the video first with out the sound and then a second time with it on. To my amazement it sounded like Maynard didn't miss a word. I bet he could take a couple of these nancies on TUF 3 for a run for their money...eh, probably not...