Maybe some NP reps can answer this

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
So, what's the deal with the All The Whey supply? ALL of the "Protein Blend" is now OOS. Does it have to do with that "voluntary" recall they have going on?

I ask because my order is ready to roll, except for a pending tub of ATW... And also because they haven't really been giving any updates/details about what is going on with the recall

sncaufield

Awards
So, what's the deal with the All The Whey supply? ALL of the "Protein Blend" is now OOS. Does it have to do with that "voluntary" recall they have going on?

I ask because my order is ready to roll, except for a pending tub of ATW... And also because they haven't really been giving any updates/details about what is going on with the recall
I would assume so. NP probably has a lot of tubs in their warehouse from the recall and they just want to sort everything out before they sell anymore. Just my guess. I know im not a NP rep or anything.

Cappy

Awards
what recall..? does it just effect blend or isolate too..?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It has nothing to do with the recall. We are simply out of stock. The All The Whey protein blends are due in stock here on Thursday or Friday of this week.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We should have replacement stock by the end of this week.