Maximum Absorbed Protein log/feedback thread!

Trauma1

Legend
Invalid Link Removed


Invalid Link Removed


I will consolidate all information, reviews, and comments in this thread about our MAP product. This will be continuously updated as new feedback is demonstrated.



Logs








Feedback/Comments


Got a jug of Strawberry lemon and a tub of mango in a few days ago. The strawberry lemonade mixed up extremely easy. The great news is that the smell is far worse than the taste, which I would give 7.5/10. I have yet to try the mango flavor. In terms of results, WAY less DOMS. Very noticeable. Even after just a few servings, I know that this product is a permanent staple for me, bar none.


just about done with my bottle of lemon lime and the freakin recovery i have latelyt is insane! best ive ever had in my years of lifting


​
 
Is there any benefits to mega dosing, like 50 or more grams used at one time?
 
just about done with my bottle of lemon lime and the freakin recovery i have latelyt is insane! best ive ever had in my years of lifting
 
just about done with my bottle of lemon lime and the freakin recovery i have latelyt is insane! best ive ever had in my years of lifting

hows the lemon lime? thats the only one i havnt tasted yet. mango and strawberry lemonade =Yum.:tongue2:
 
which is best iyo mango or straw?

thats a hard question to answer lol. but i guess if i had to choose i would prob go with straw. but mango is awsome aswell and im enjoying the change in flavor.:D if u like a more mello flavor than mangos is fire:smite:
 
Nice thread John!..Im about to do the same..just make it so much easier for the customer!

No comment on the opener either:D
 
I love that this is flavored all naturally!!! I've used pepto pro in the past flavored but with artificial sweetners and this is as good or better than that. I was wondering if PP can make the iBCAA's with these flavors or sell the flavors separately. That would be awesome. Good work with this guys
 
Got a jug of Strawberry lemon and a tub of mango in a few days ago. The strawberry lemonade mixed up extremely easy. The great news is that the smell is far worse than the taste, which I would give 7.5/10. I have yet to try the mango flavor. In terms of results, WAY less DOMS. Very noticeable. Even after just a few servings, I know that this product is a permanent staple for me, bar none.
 
Got a jug of Strawberry lemon and a tub of mango in a few days ago. The strawberry lemonade mixed up extremely easy. The great news is that the smell is far worse than the taste, which I would give 7.5/10. I have yet to try the mango flavor. In terms of results, WAY less DOMS. Very noticeable. Even after just a few servings, I know that this product is a permanent staple for me, bar none.

Thank you for the feedback and support! :)

-John
 
Got a jug of Strawberry lemon and a tub of mango in a few days ago. The strawberry lemonade mixed up extremely easy. The great news is that the smell is far worse than the taste, which I would give 7.5/10. I have yet to try the mango flavor. In terms of results, WAY less DOMS. Very noticeable. Even after just a few servings, I know that this product is a permanent staple for me, bar none.

Hows the mango? Im a huge fan of the Strawberry lemonade.. broke into some today:)
 
Back
Top