Maximize Helps me Push 1380 lbs!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I did legs today and Leg pressed 1380 lbs x 2

I tried to get 1470 but failed....

But I get 315 4x on parallell squat today too....

Ill be updating my log for the full workout

Maximize rocks:usa:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude, are you serious? Thats some crazy weight you pushing there! Congrats, much respect for busting ass in the gym!

MBSowards

Awards
Maximize V2 is a winner. Good for weights, good for cardio. It actually kinda tastes good enough to just be good for drinking at random (although i don't recommend using it in this way unless you get it for free :eek: )

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro! Way to move some serious weight! I dont even go that heavy.. though i cant say ive tried maxing out on the leg press

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my lowerback/hip/ something is messed up.....when I go to squat or even do shrugs...I notice most of my weight is put on my left leg and I cant correct it....Ive tried doing one leg leg press, plyos all sorts of stuff.....my right leg just doesnt want to share the weight....i had some slight knee problems and hipflexor problems in that leg but it wont go back to normall.....so i decided to go really heavy on LP and then keep it anywhere from 315- to a max of 405 on squat....tho i havent hit 405 in a while since i do leg press now first

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
* the weight seems to be shared equally by both legs when i do leg press on a 45 degree sled

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
* the weight seems to be shared equally by both legs when i do leg press on a 45 degree sled
i have the same problem with my right leg and it shows onstage, this offseason i do a whole group of sets on my left leg only after my normal leg workout

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
1380?! I did 1040 for 4 the other day, honestly was scared to go higher and do 2 reps. Dang bro that's quite an accomplishment.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my lowerback/hip/ something is messed up.....when I go to squat or even do shrugs...I notice most of my weight is put on my left leg and I cant correct it....Ive tried doing one leg leg press, plyos all sorts of stuff.....my right leg just doesnt want to share the weight....i had some slight knee problems and hipflexor problems in that leg but it wont go back to normall.....so i decided to go really heavy on LP and then keep it anywhere from 315- to a max of 405 on squat....tho i havent hit 405 in a while since i do leg press now first
I started having knee problems which limited my squats and found that most of it came from flat feet. I got some shoe inserts and they help a ton but my knees still have a long way to go. I like a certain Hammer Strength leg press at my gym. It's leg independant so you are forced to push the exact same weight with each foot. It was weird at first but I really like it now.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I started having knee problems which limited my squats and found that most of it came from flat feet. I got some shoe inserts and they help a ton but my knees still have a long way to go. I like a certain Hammer Strength leg press at my gym. It's leg independant so you are forced to push the exact same weight with each foot. It was weird at first but I really like it now.
I know exactly what you're talking about... something similar to this?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^^I use that thing every time :D

I have the same deal, my left leg and hip flexor hates life when I squat o_O