MAX PUMP- get it now at a soooper low intro price!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Does Betaine Nitrate have different effects verse Betaine and Nitrates individually? I never knew how different ingredients acted in the body when they were bonded(?) to nitrates. (Creatine, Leucine, TMG, etc...)

chris223

Awards
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks good! It's no different from any other form of nitrates, but my advice is the following:

The mixture is roughly 2:1 as betaine:nitrate as a function of mass. The amount of nitrates per gram is roughly equivalent to what you find in creatine and leucine nitrate.

Thus, I DO NOT recommend taking a full serving as the label suggests because you risk going into a hypotensive crisis (perhaps orthostatically when training legs) or getting severe headaches. Taking a full serving is about the same as taking 3 grams of creatine nitrate. Some people may be able to tolerate it, but others will experience heavy sides.

My advice: take 2-3 caps (both those doses have studies to back them up). Either way, you won't hit your betaine needs from the product, so if using 2 caps, add 1.5g betaine anhydrous, and if using 3 caps, add 1 gram betaine anhydrous. I would also strongly suggest adding 100-500mg vitamin C to the product to prevent carcinogenic activity.

I just wanted to make this disclaimer so everyone stays happy and safe...and gets more workouts out of their bottle!

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Good lookin out Coop, I'll definitely take that advice. Is 2.5 grams the effective daily dose for betaine, then? Also, would dosing for Max Pump be in any way body weight-dependent? i.e. at 230+ pounds, would I be any less likely to experience said side effects?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good lookin out Coop, I'll definitely take that advice. Is 2.5 grams the effective daily dose for betaine, then? Also, would dosing for Max Pump be in any way body weight-dependent? i.e. at 230+ pounds, would I be any less likely to experience said side effects?
Yup, 2.5g daily (not workout days only) is the prime method of administration in the studies. And yeah, dosing could be BW dependent, but it's also dependent on other factors like natural resting and exercising BP. So in other words, what different people can tolerate will vary from individual to individual in a seemingly incongruous fashion.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid posts. I was actually wondering what the breakdown of nitrate content in this was but was just too lazy to ask. :eek:

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
The doctor is in the house! Thanks for the breakdown friend. Yes its a nitrate so BP is something the end user would need to nail down. Keep tabs of your bp before and after. No reports of hypotension from the beta testers. If you are concerned about your BP while taking MAX PUMP then I also recommend plenty of fluids, i.e. drink at least a gallon of water a day, also take your time from lying down to standing such as during a leg press exercise, and wear some type of compression shorts and calf sleeves. These steps should take most risk away from OH as Coop stated above. Also, remember that suggested dosing is a general guideline and the user would need to determine the best dose for themselves. This is a really great product with positive results from all beta testers. And to top that off the price is insane right now!

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The doctor is in the house! Thanks for the breakdown friend. Yes its a nitrate so BP is something the end user would need to nail down. Keep tabs of your bp before and after. No reports of hypotension from the beta testers. If you are concerned about your BP while taking MAX PUMP then I also recommend plenty of fluids, i.e. drink at least a gallon of water a day, also take your time from lying down to standing such as during a leg press exercise, and wear some type of compression shorts and calf sleeves. These steps should take most risk away from OH as Coop stated above. Also, remember that suggested dosing is a general guideline and the user would need to determine the best dose for themselves. This is a really great product with positive results from all beta testers. And to top that off the price is insane right now!
Thanks for the warnings, but that does exactly instill much confidence in the safety.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thanks for the warnings, but that does exactly instill much confidence in the safety.
Those are just precautions for people who are worried about their BP. I'm telling you right now this product is VERY SAFE when used as suggested. Go look at the beta tester logs if you doubt me. Like I said no one has reported any hypotensive sides

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I used what the label required with no adverse effects; in fact the only side I got was a little g.i discomfort. Even during leg exercises my BP didn't rise above what is expected during exercise.
Betaine accumulates in the system so dropping the dose won't affect much in the long term and the bottle would last twice as long but i'm very confident in Finaflex and the 4 dose protocol worked a treat for me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
PHD Thesis supports importance of often feared dietary nitrates in cardiovascular health and points with a finger on oral hygiene as a potential factor skewing its effects: Nitrates are heart healthy and oral hygiene could blunt the effects? Wtf...

https://qmro.qmul.ac.uk/jspui/handle/123456789/3345

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The studies go both ways (this is a topic I've researched to death). Bottom line: use a dose that you feel comfortable with (but always START low), and use vitamin C if possible. And yeah, nitrate metabolism actually starts with bacteria in the mouth. In the end, the oral bioavailability at the doses of nitrate salts we are using is sufficient for this not to be a concern.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Those are just precautions for people who are worried about their BP. I'm telling you right now this product is VERY SAFE when used as suggested. Go look at the beta tester logs if you doubt me. Like I said no one has reported any hypotensive sides
Agreed, I think people took that the wrong way. Like any other product, tolerance should be assessed!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi 996. I'm one of the beta testers, kenpoengineer. I'm 52 and wanted to make sure that Max Pump didn't affect my HR or BP. Since I'm a nerd engineer I would take my BP before dosing and I would wear a HR monitor during workouts (still do for every workout). I would measure BP after my workout and cool down. Results: No increase in HR or BP during my 15 day test.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Wow I stepped away from this thread for a minute and found some concern regarding BP and nitrate use. I suppose my comment did sound somewhat trepidatious but again I assure anyone reading this, MAX PUMP is VERY SAFE! Argh...

Thanks to the beta testers who stepped in here to provide insight, and Coop for his signing off on our newest FinaFlex supplement!