Max out

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any news on the new I force Pre Max out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just wondering how many stimmed pre workouts they are gonna put out lol. Not that it matters to me just seems a bit redundant.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Each version is a less stimmed version of what previously came out so...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I remember VT saying this wasn't to replace conquer as its meant to be more versatile with a lower stim content.. max out is a high stim pwo iircc

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've seen the bottles of max out on instagram, can't wait to see what the formula looks like

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are trying to create the perfect pre-workout; with that being said, the stim market is changing so fast we must make changes to give the consumer what "THEY" want. Over a year ago, the cracked out energy was the talk, with products like muscle marinade, so we had maximize intense which was jam packed with stims.

Far to many users were writing in, saying maximize intense was just way to strong. Currently, the cracked out stim products are not the big hit. This is an ever evolving market and we are trying to create that product that is extremely versatile to almost all users which we think we nailed with max out as this will be a very unique product release, nothing that has been seen from I-Force before. This is not a maximize intense or conquer upgrade/replacement. This is a BRAND new product that was designed to hit from a very different angle.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are trying to create the perfect pre-workout; with that being said, the stim market is changing so fast we must make changes to give the consumer what "THEY" want. Over a year ago, the cracked out energy was the talk, with products like muscle marinade, so we had maximize intense which was jam packed with stims.

Far to many users were writing in, saying maximize intense was just way to strong. Currently, the cracked out stim products are not the big hit. This is an ever evolving market and we are trying to create that product that is extremely versatile to almost all users which we think we nailed with max out as this will be a very unique product release, nothing that has been seen from I-Force before. This is not a maximize intense or conquer upgrade/replacement. This is a BRAND new product that was designed to hit from a very different angle.

Mike
Nice information!, I used to love stim'd out products and then I kind of liked the lower stim products, then went back to the high stim's.....so it's nice to have the options for both when i feel like I need the extra boost of stimulants vs the lower side

with that said I still get a kick from conquer even though it's "lower stims", it gives me exactly what i need to attack the weights

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
I love the stim'd out PWO's! Get me in the zone!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice information!, I used to love stim'd out products and then I kind of liked the lower stim products, then went back to the high stim's.....so it's nice to have the options for both when i feel like I need the extra boost of stimulants vs the lower side

with that said I still get a kick from conquer even though it's "lower stims", it gives me exactly what i need to attack the weights

I still love that cracked out, maximize intense at a full scoop feeling :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i did too...i only tried it once but the energy from maximize intense was unstoppable, but better yet it was smooth, i was in a hyper/good mood

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually enjoy maximize intense. One scoop actually doesn't have me cracked out. Just good clean energy. That's why I was curious about max out. I still haven't really tried a tub of conquer.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually enjoy maximize intense. One scoop actually doesn't have me cracked out. Just good clean energy. That's why I was curious about max out. I still haven't really tried a tub of conquer.
i really enjoy conquer, ppl say its not all stim'd out, but i get a good energy but a feeling of focus or whatever, i chalk it up to energy but it gives me a good feeling for the workout

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i really enjoy conquer, ppl say its not all stim'd out, but i get a good energy but a feeling of focus or whatever, i chalk it up to energy but it gives me a good feeling for the workout
Good to hear. I'll have to give it a try sometime soon.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My little finger told me that X factor would be in it? His he right? :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I havnt heard that myself.. I think your looking at the older maxout label that was posted in the other thread. I don't believe there is any ara in this supplement.
I could be wrong but seems a bit expensive for a pre w/o ingredient.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt heard that myself.. I think your looking at the older maxout label that was posted in the other thread. I don't believe there is any ara in this supplement.
I could be wrong but seems a bit expensive for a pre w/o ingredient.
i was thinking the same thing, Max Out should still give crazy pumps, similar to what an ArA supplement would

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I could be wrong but seems a bit expensive for a pre w/o ingredient.[/QUOTE

Well MHP and Xtreme formulation, Axis labs use it in there preworkout, also since ARA get more recommanded a preworkout only, so to me it would make sens

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well MHP and Xtreme formulation, Axis labs use it in there preworkout, also since ARA get more recommanded a preworkout only, so to me it would make sens
i don't believe the powdered ArA works as well...unless it's just for pump purposes, then maybe Max Out will have it included.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I realize some of these companies do.. however ime they do not contain a viable dose, so for me, I stick to products that don't include it. that's not to say you wont like them. but after you use a real dose of ARA pre work out the amount they usually include in those pres just doesn't cut the mustard.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't believe the powdered ArA works as well...unless it's just for pump purposes, then maybe Max Out will have it included.

Max out will NOT contain any form of ARA. It would be a solid addition, but it would add at least 20$ per tub to the final price. Who would really pay 50-60$ for a pre-workout. Not many.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I don't know, but this thread is all sorts of messed up on my desktop and mobile as far as post attributions!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the old Max Out did have Ara in there if I remember correctly.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the old Max Out did have Ara in there if I remember correctly.

Correct, although the dose was nothing like you would find in x-factor. It is just far to expensive to do something like that :(

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im pretty excited to see this in my cupboard... I have seen a lot of pre's come and go. many that have left, are gracing the precious storage space I have here.
fortunately I don't have many I dislike but try to mix it up frequently.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im pretty excited to see this in my cupboard... I have seen a lot of pre's come and go. many that have left, are gracing the precious storage space I have here.
fortunately I don't have many I dislike but try to mix it up frequently.
i agree....i know some guys who mix up different preworkouts depending on the muscle they are training. they say on leg day they'll use something like conquer because too many stims and they'll have their head in a trash can. but chest they'll go for something like mr hyde which may be more stim heavy

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree....i know some guys who mix up different preworkouts depending on the muscle they are training. they say on leg day they'll use something like conquer because too many stims and they'll have their head in a trash can. but chest they'll go for something like mr hyde which may be more stim heavy
I do this a lot myself.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
frankly there is no room for a pump product on my legs days.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Exactly what I do. Though I only have a select few I use, I add Hemavol to chest and arms.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol nope.. Ive had a discotomy on my L5 and the back pumps I get with them is unbearably painful. something pushes against the nerves and sometimes it lasts for hours as you know.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol nope.. Ive had a discotomy on my L5 and the back pumps I get with them is unbearably painful. something pushes against the nerves and sometimes it lasts for hours as you know.

Again, quite bein a lil biatch

:D

On a srs note.. sorry to hear that bro!