max amount of time to conituously run Prime?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals, planning out rest of winter and spring. I stocked up on 8 Primes and 4 Anabolic pumps. I blew up the last month or so on junk and lack of gym time. I like to train DC in the AM fasted and CKD. Had pretty good results the summer leaning out using some AP, ECA, and mostly basics. Was hoping to get down to 8-9% before starting my bulk but had a train wreck. So I am cleaning up the diet and getting back in the groove. Should I start the Prime to finish the cut before I start to bulk or get down to desired BF and then start Prime when I'm ready to lean bulk? I figured on doing 4 weeks at modified 69protocol using 4 and 6 then bumping to 6 and 9. That should give me 18-19 weeks or so. Is that too long td take Prime continuously or should I get some Testopro and alternate about 8 weeks at a the for each?

Currently at 5'7 @ about 185. Lean goal weight was and still is I guess at 165 and less than 10%BF. My bulking goal will be about 180-185 @ 12-14% even if it takes all summer. Thanks for the help.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Honestly there is no "max time"; I suggest 4months straight, and then take a break for a while.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Any other thoughts from anyone else?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I believe USP Labs recommends 12 weeks followed by four weeks off.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We typically recommend 12 weeks on, followed by a 4 week break.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. Do you think I should start it while I trim back down or wait until I am to my desired BF and then start it with my bulking diet?

bpchampion

Awards
I think it is good for both due to its recomp effects but if i had to pick one i'd dose while bulking because prime seems to make me hungry