Mattys4 and MstenRX

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
How did that food taste after eating clean for so long ? Happy BDay to Doc Brown !!!
Ill tell her bro thanks. Food was great i had some junk on show day. Waffles with maple.syrup before prejudging then a fat ass burger and fries.before.night show and chinese.food after. But we had some fried seafood yeaterday was fahking awesome....... Had some crazy ass ice.cream.pumps today too.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Any reason why not ? Because you are more experienced with this maybe ?

I am doing clomid, DAA, e-control product from IML as the 3 main part of the PCT.
Only reason you wouldnt pct is if your on trt. You on trt matty?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i am on trt and i still run some kind of pct....
I know guys that swear by running natty test boosters throughout even extended cycles 12months plus and are convinced it helps keep shut down to a minimum.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Todays workout

squats 20 reps warm up then 10x10 (vicious back pump at 8th set first one of cycle subsided after about 20 minutes....forgot my taurine this morning)

Leg press low and narrow 10 reps on the minute for 10 minutes

walking lunges 100 reps per leg

leg extensions FST-7 style

Macros today 300/200/80

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays workout

squats 20 reps warm up then 10x10 (vicious back pump at 8th set first one of cycle subsided after about 20 minutes....forgot my taurine this morning)

Leg press low and narrow 10 reps on the minute for 10 minutes

walking lunges 100 reps per leg

leg extensions FST-7 style

Macros today 300/200/80
10x10 in GVT style was my goto during last years year long cut. Great job Matty.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

when i run a strong ph cycle, i get total shutdown. usually depending on type of ph there is loss of libido and sperm count goes way down. running a otc ai/testbooster stack usually gets me right in a few weeks. plus the fact that you have risk of estrogen rebound when you run a dht type ph even when you are on trt....i just finished a manifested cycle, and am logging recycle/dpol as my pct...things are going well!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know guys that swear by running natty test boosters throughout even extended cycles 12months plus and are convinced it helps keep shut down to a minimum.
lol...i think i might get more from testboosters since starting trt than i did before...crazy i know, but true!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Strength still steadily increasing even now that im reducing carbs again. Zero water retention or bloat.

Todays workout

close grip bench ss w/ DB curls 10x10

rope press downs ss with cable curls 3 sets of 12ish each no rest

Side raises 10 reps on the minute 10 minutes

DB presses 10 reps on the minute 10 minutes

PM

15 HIIT stepmill
45 Cybex LISS

calves abs and tanning

300p/150c/80f

If anyone wants a total breakdown of food just let me know

2 weeks out from photo shoot
3 weeks from Atlantic State Championships

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
yesterdays workout

AM
deadlifts no idea alot of reps and sets LOL
leg press high and wide 10x10 at 16 plates 60seconds rest
leg curls fst-7 style

PM
45 minutes LISS cardio calves and tanning

Macros 300p/500c/100f

Today

rest day

60 minutes fasted LISS cardio, maybe some type of hike or activity later today

300p/150c/80f

feel good them extra carbs have me looking lean and vascular as hell this morning

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
so time to chnage my chest/back day routine wasnt able to increase weight this week hit failure had to drop down to complete target sets reps

previous

incline barbell press superset with weighted wide grip pull ups 10x10
Flat db press ss with barbell rows 4x12
cable flys ss with cable rows fst7 style

new routine

Flat bench ss with wide grip barbell rows 10x10 (havent flat benched in a long time should be interesting no idea where to start LOL)
incline db press ss with wide grip pullups
cbale fly ss with cable rows

still had a great workout going back tonight for 15 HIIT 45 LISS

macros 300p/200c/100 f

going to count the caps of msten left then maybe introduce alpha-1 into this party

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent workouts Matty. I feel like if I am ON, it's really not a bad idea to overtrain figuring that PH will help with recovery aspect of things. Not saying you are training here. I do like the volume and the intensity.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
when i run a strong ph cycle, i get total shutdown. usually depending on type of ph there is loss of libido and sperm count goes way down. running a otc ai/testbooster stack usually gets me right in a few weeks. plus the fact that you have risk of estrogen rebound when you run a dht type ph even when you are on trt....i just finished a manifested cycle, and am logging recycle/dpol as my pct...things are going well!!!!
Got it makes sense. Wasn't thinking about that scenario.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Excellent workouts Matty. I feel like if I am ON, it's really not a bad idea to overtrain figuring that PH will help with recovery aspect of things. Not saying you are training here. I do like the volume and the intensity.
I dont believe in over training. Your body will adapt.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Good bro thanks for asking. Lesson learned for sure. Thanks for the help
Good to hear bro. The first few shows are just a learning experience.

todays workout

squats 10x10
leg press 4-2-0-0 tempo 4 sets of 6-8
leg extensions fst-7 style

About 6 days left of Msten so Im going to start Alpha-1 today. Should be interesting since supposedly there is some water retention with it, but i mostly believe this is due to diet choices not so much the compound. So im comfortable running it into the Atlantics even as an experiment. Regardless Im looking for some more strength gains and even hopefully another 1-2 pounds lean muscle before Team U

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good to hear bro. The first few shows are just a learning experience.

todays workout

squats 10x10
leg press 4-2-0-0 tempo 4 sets of 6-8
leg extensions fst-7 style

About 6 days left of Msten so Im going to start Alpha-1 today. Should be interesting since supposedly there is some water retention with it, but i mostly believe this is due to diet choices not so much the compound. So im comfortable running it into the Atlantics even as an experiment. Regardless Im looking for some more strength gains and even hopefully another 1-2 pounds lean muscle before Team U
Solid brother. And yes I'm just getting my feet wet. Def have a different outlook already

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
good read thus far bud

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
good read thus far bud
Thanks bro. Not much action in here i can give much more.details about meals, training etc, but no one seems to care LOL

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer leg day brother Matt!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Killer leg day brother Matt!!
Ya bro it was ridiculous. Im actually stretching right now on the floor at home. Same day soreness is great

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh def man soreness is sweet success!

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Time for me to start following some good logs over here! Wicked late, but in~

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Time for me to start following some good logs over here! Wicked late, but in~
Thanks.for.subn bro. Please ask.questions i get bored in here. I like to keep my logs as informative as possible

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late, but in to learn from a master... now time to get caught up!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Late, but in to learn from a master... now time to get caught up!
Please.feel.free.to.ask questions or.ask.for details. I dont post cuz im lazy but would be happy too if people were interested

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All caught up. Intense workouts. I am also curious to know why you do not pct. if you dont mind shooting me a pm explaining?

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
All caught up. Intense workouts. I am also curious to know why you do not pct. if you dont mind shooting me a pm explaining?
I too am curious about the thought process behind this.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see where Matty is coming from about PCT and serms. You don't HAVE to pct with a serm. If your body is going to recover it will do it with or without the serm. A serm just speeds up the process and makes recovery not so hard. Not saying that you shouldn't use a serm or its not the best route IMO it is but I do get where he's going....I think lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I see where Matty is coming from about PCT and serms. You don't HAVE to pct with a serm. If your body is going to recover it will do it with or without the serm. A serm just speeds up the process and makes recovery not so hard. Not saying that you shouldn't use a serm or its not the best route IMO it is but I do get where he's going....I think lol
Nope pms all around lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Just not tonight bedtime for me 4am wake up call comes.quick

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol right on brother. Lookin sick btw

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Lol right on brother. Lookin sick btw
my phone.sucks for.pics. I just spent like.20 minutes trying to capture a decent pic finally just said eff it lol. 40$ metro pcs phone so.whatever i suppose

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my phone.sucks for.pics. I just spent like.20 minutes trying to capture a decent pic finally just said eff it lol. 40$ metro pcs phone so.whatever i suppose
Ha I'm 99% sure it's a proven fact that its damn near impossible to take a flattering selfie

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome pic bro I know it doesn't do it justice but you look great. Ab veins are great for sure!! Keep at it bro

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Matty, what is the best cutter you have used?

Is androhard v2 any good?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Matty, what is the best cutter you have used?

Is androhard v2 any good?
By far...ReaperDNA by Xcelsportsnutrition. Ive never used any of the andro products they never appealed to.me much better optiins in my opinion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattys4 Supplement Logs 54
mattys4 Workout Logs 595