Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only standing lat pull down bar pullovers. I’ve been doing the same shyt for 2 years. So glad I found a trainer that thinks the opposite of how I do.
Oh ez bar pullovers feel way better than cable bar pullovers; you’re gonna dig it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AM home of the double post. I have to go and delete 9/10 double posts since there’s some OCD and half of THAT doesn’t delete. I must like it here

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Getting off the final plane ride home this weekend we had no carryon bags, so as soon as the seatbelt light kicked off we got up and in line to exit the plan a little faster. Not one, but BOTH unrelated guys on either side of me, at different intervals, decided they NEEDED to get their overhead bags down RIGHT NOW...as if they would have no time when it was their turn to actually get up.

Now 737s are pretty little to begin with, and if either of these chodes had just said excuse me, or even smiled & made eye contact, I would have shifted out of the way to accommodate them. But they didn’t. They tried to be hard and just rudely tried to push past me. But I’m 250lbs of sit-your-ass down these days, and they literally almost fell over when I didn’t budge at all and they had to lean back wedged between the bin and my shoulders to get their ****. I could feel their anger and disbelief when they realized they were trying to go through a brick wall. Neither of them would make eye contact when they slipped back down into their seats

Some folks will always be rude. You can let it bother you, but it’s usually better to just do your own thing and not worry about the weenies of the world.
250lbs of sit your as down. 😂😂😂😂 love it

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love that...I think a lot of us are probably as nice of people as you'll come across. But we reserve the right to be intimidating as **** if you want to try to start some ****.

My 4th grader had a male teacher last year. I misunderstood what he said at a meeting and calmly but strongly dropped an f-bomb. I think the dude wet his pants ....I had to apologize a few days later when I realized what he meant.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love that...I think a lot of us are probably as nice of people as you'll come across. But we reserve the right to be intimidating as **** if you want to try to start some ****.

My 4th grader had a male teacher last year. I misunderstood what he said at a meeting and calmly but strongly dropped an f-bomb. I think the dude wet his pants ....I had to apologize a few days later when I realized what he meant.
I tried to invoke some road rage today. Something is up with me lately bc I’m way comfortable starting **** with anyone lately. I’m never this bad. Slammed on my brakes and flipped off a tow truck driver and made him fly by me, and I flipped him off again and gave the follow me signal and get off on this off ramp. I was genuinely hoping he’d would.... and my boys were with me. They were like Dad you are being crazy.

Anyways, I’m starting to look like someone that actually lifts.
IMG_0729.JPG

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried to invoke some road rage today. Something is up with me lately bc I’m way comfortable starting **** with anyone lately. I’m never this bad. Slammed on my brakes and flipped off a tow truck driver and made him fly by me, and I flipped him off again and gave the follow me signal and get off on this off ramp. I was genuinely hoping he’d would.... and my boys were with me. They were like Dad you are being crazy.

View attachment 187822
Be careful bro. Many, many moons ago, me and my homies did the same thing to some old guy in a nice truck. If I recall, we both honked at each other, so I flipped him off. He slammed on the brakes, so we zipped around in front of him and slammed on the brakes. I pulled over and he appeared to do the same... then he idled by and brandished a 1911 and pointed it right at me and said “**** you, you little cocksucker! I outta blow your head into a canoe!” And then he drove off... needless to say, I was scared shitless. And promised myself I’d never do that again.

Now, I have a carry permit, I keep my heat in a holster underneath my steering wheel. I do not provoke **** anymore, but I will honk at you if you cut me off or whatever. Every so often some punk, rabid housewife or ghetto g acts like they wanna fool around if I give ‘em the horn. I immediately put my hand on my heater and remind myself that I will stay calm, but I will brandish if I begin to begin to feel like my life or my families life is threatened. And just last year, some kid cut me off just a few blocks from my crib. Funny too because I was in my Tundra, and he was in a tiny Civic. But he actually followed me into my driveway. I got out with my 1911 in my right hand and stood there. He no **** did a burnout backing up. And funny thing is, he bitch girlfriend called the cops. They came, talked to me, and said. “All good.” Although I have a permit, I don’t need one to defend myself on my own property in this state.

The morale of my long-winded story is simply this: be careful. You never know whose packing; you never know whose crazy and whose not; you never know if somebody is high as ****, or if they’re suicidal. Just try and remember these situations will get you know where, at best. And six feet under at worst. It sounds like you’ve got an amazing life, so try and think about your awesome girl and your boys next time.

Please don’t take this as me preaching... I’ve struggled with road rage for 23 years since I started driving, but now with my 4 year old and 1 year old girls, I try and remind myself that one stupid action could take me from them forever, and putting somebody in there place is simply not worth it for me anymore.

Oh, and you look fucking stacked boss.

WeakerNU

Awards
Be careful bro. Many, many moons ago, me and my homies did the same thing to some old guy in a nice truck. If I recall, we both honked at each other, so I flipped him off. He slammed on the brakes, so we zipped around in front of him and slammed on the brakes. I pulled over and he appeared to do the same... then he idled by and brandished a 1911 and pointed it right at me and said “**** you, you little cocksucker! I outta blow your head into a canoe!” And then he drove off... needless to say, I was scared shitless. And promised myself I’d never do that again.

Now, I have a carry permit, I keep my heat in a holster underneath my steering wheel. I do not provoke **** anymore, but I will honk at you if you cut me off or whatever. Every so often some punk, rabid housewife or ghetto g acts like they wanna fool around if I give ‘em the horn. I immediately put my hand on my heater and remind myself that I will stay calm, but I will brandish if I begin to begin to feel like my life or my families life is threatened. And just last year, some kid cut me off just a few blocks from my crib. Funny too because I was in my Tundra, and he was in a tiny Civic. But he actually followed me into my driveway. I got out with my 1911 in my right hand and stood there. He no **** did a burnout backing up. And funny thing is, he bitch girlfriend called the cops. They came, talked to me, and said. “All good.” Although I have a permit, I don’t need one to defend myself on my own property in this state.

The morale of my long-winded story is simply this: be careful. You never know whose packing; you never know whose crazy and whose not; you never know if somebody is high as ****, or if they’re suicidal. Just try and remember these situations will get you know where, at best. And six feet under at worst. It sounds like you’ve got an amazing life, so try and think about your awesome girl and your boys next time.

Please don’t take this as me preaching... I’ve struggled with road rage for 23 years since I started driving, but now with my 4 year old and 1 year old girls, I try and remind myself that one stupid action could take me from them forever, and putting somebody in there place is simply not worth it for me anymore.

Just be careful guys in az anyone can carry concealed at any time. I have a few friends that are cops and stuff happens all the time. You just don’t hear about it. Looking beast btw.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I try to think the same way, because it very much is like that. No good outcomes and it’s never worth it. The chance of there just being some notion of civil fist fight like the 1950s is totally lost; if there’s an altercation people can die and if you win you’re locked up and life ruined.

My IQ is something like the top 10% of the population, and I can only barely rationalize not killing someone in a moment of rage over some silly rude driving move. Imagine how likely stupid people are to attack when they can’t even figure out how to budget their government aid.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just be careful guys in az anyone can carry concealed at any time. I have a few friends that are cops and stuff happens all the time. You just don’t hear about it. Looking beast btw.
This is absolutely true because I had my hand down the side of my briefcase which has my .45 just in case this dude went over the top.
AZ is totally the Wild West, I just wanted to see why he was driving like an asshole. He of course drove off anyways. I keep mine no more than 10 feet from pretty much all the time, but both you guys are right, I just can’t take anyone’s entitled shitty attitudes lately. I’m the one you want to have a gun because I keep it cool, even bring it inside the office every day zipped up in my briefcase, but you never know when you need it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I try to think the same way, because it very much is like that. No good outcomes and it’s never worth it. The chance of there just being some notion of civil fist fight like the 1950s is totally lost; if there’s an altercation people can die and if you win you’re locked up and life ruined.

My IQ is something like the top 10% of the population, and I can only barely rationalize not killing someone in a moment of rage over some silly rude driving move. Imagine how likely stupid people are to attack when they can’t even figure out how to budget their government aid.
I’m like barely 1 point into Mensa. Too many brain cells ruined in my early years. And it’s the gear because it takes a lot for me to flip out and be stupid, it’s just surprising that I am lately. And it’s pride. Despicable pride that someone would risk not coming home to their kids over someone’s rude driving. It’s awfully stupid.
But ya, I haven’t arrived yet, just always trying to be better but at the same time sick of everyone taking advantage of polite, kind, people.

WeakerNU

Awards
This is absolutely true because I had my hand down the side of my briefcase which has my .45 just in case this dude went over the top.
AZ is totally the Wild West, I just wanted to see why he was driving like an asshole. He of course drove off anyways. I keep mine no more than 10 feet from pretty much all the time, but both you guys are right, I just can’t take anyone’s entitled shitty attitudes lately. I’m the one you want to have a gun because I keep it cool, even bring it inside the office every day zipped up in my briefcase, but you never know when you need it.
Yes I like your style. if more people were prepared other people would be less likely to do something stupid .

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 187822
When you start setting a bad example for your kids, it’s time to really evaluate what you’re doing. Squash that pride you hate so much and put them first. I have come to respect you on the board but this post is arrogant and seems out of line for your personality.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 187822
That road rage will get you no where + you had your kids with you. If something had popped off you.d get arrested and your boys would go to CPS. It's not worth it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Jesus fucking Chris. That right here is a good exemple of why USA is a fucked up place. No disrespect guys. Yell at someone and there’s a 30% chances he has a gun on him... like what??? Fucked up country.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jesus fucking Chris. That right here is a good exemple of why USA is a fucked up place. No disrespect guys. Yell at someone and there’s a 30% chances he has a gun on him... like what??? Fucked up country.
And think about it, all the good people like myself that want to protect my family have to have one too, and then our law abiding friends and neighbors feel they need to have one too. So really, especially in states like Texas and Arizona, almost everyone has one, even the total unbalanced, unhinged, psychopaths. It’s a vicious cycle that we are never going to get out of. I won’t give mine up, and the criminals that have easy access aren’t giving theirs up. So we are all going to shoot each other. There’s a public shooting every week this year just about.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When you start setting a bad example for your kids, it’s time to really evaluate what you’re doing. Squash that pride you hate so much and put them first. I have come to respect you on the board but this post is arrogant and seems out of line for your personality.
Thank you brother. I agree and i think this is why I don’t like high test like my coach has got me on. But I am supposed to be In control of my actions and not be so aggressive. Just fed up lately and have at least enough humility to know it’s ridiculous of me and take your comment to heart.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can only set laws and punish...you cant control everyone's actions. So yes...it fuked up people would do that. Thank god they would be sent directly for prison for it. And thank god I've got my glock in my pocket in case someone goes nuts and tries to do that to me. It's a beautiful right to have

So 3 out of ten interactions end with a gun being pulled??? Lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gun deaths in the US are blown out of proportion. In 2017 which is the last complete numbers I remember. 39,700 and some change died from guns. So let’s just say 39,800. However 60% was suicide. And only 39% was gun violence which includes justified Self defense. That means only roughly14,725 people were murdered by guns. US population was was over 327million people not including undocumented residence. That’s not many people killed by guns in the grand scheme of things. By comparison 88000 people died from alcohol in 2017. But it’s not a politics talking point, so you won’t hear it on the news. The news blows gun violence out of proportion to make it sound pure evil. Fact

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can only set laws and punish...you cant control everyone's actions. So yes...it fuked up people would do that. Thank god they would be sent directly for prison for it. And thank god I've got my glock in my pocket in case someone goes nuts and tries to do that to me. It's a beautiful right to have

So 3 out of ten interactions end with a gun being pulled??? Lol
2 guns per person in the US. I’m definitely one that should have one because I’ve got a house full of people that can’t protect themselves. Plus I’m not a psychopath and I’ve never even pointed it at anyone.. And the criminals have easy access to them. I’m not ever going to be a victim. Always prepared. They’ll never outlaw them but if they did, I’d buy 4-5 black market and keep them hidden. Cause I’m not going to let anyone come in my house and take what they want.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gun deaths in the US are blown out of proportion. In 2017 which is the last complete numbers I remember. 39,700 and some change died from guns. So let’s just say 39,800. However 60% was suicide. And only 39% was gun violence which includes justified Self defense. That means only roughly14,725 people were murdered by guns. US population was was over 327million people not including undocumented residence. That’s not many people killed by guns in the grand scheme of things. By comparison 88000 people died from alcohol in 2017. But it’s not a politics talking point, so you won’t hear it on the news. The news blows gun violence out of proportion to make it sound pure evil. Fact
Gun violence in the USA has been dropping for 50 years now!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gun violence in the USA has been dropping for 50 years now!
The media. Can’t trust them at all, and guess what we’ve been watching at my house making me think all this stuff?
I mean it is ridiculous but they LOVE reporting about shootings.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The media. Can’t trust them at all, and guess what we’ve been watching at my house making me think all this stuff?
I mean it is ridiculous but they LOVE reporting about shootings.
It's really crazy. And you look at the statistics like for example. How many women were able to defend themselves against violence or rape bc they had a firearm ...and you think nothing but positive thoughts . But that stuff never makes it to the media. We are living in some strange times.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's really crazy. And you look at the statistics like for example. How many women were able to defend themselves against violence or rape bc they had a firearm ...and you think nothing but positive thoughts . But that stuff never makes it to the media. We are living in some strange times.
My gf is pretty liberal which is fine. But she knows I sleep better protecting my family and value my right to carry. But I see a lot more liberal media in my house and it’s astounding how they focus so well on gun violence and only the negatives * I haven’t once seen all the guns protecting anyone ever. It’s always mass shootings and fear mongering. It’s impressively good bc it’s made me scared of all the nuts out there. But I don’t care, I’m never giving up my right.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My gf is pretty liberal which is fine. But she knows I sleep better protecting my family and value my right to carry. But I see a lot more liberal media in my house and it’s astounding how they focus so well on gun violence and only the negatives * I haven’t once seen all the guns protecting anyone ever. It’s always mass shootings and fear mongering. It’s impressively good bc it’s made me scared of all the nuts out there. But I don’t care, I’m never giving up my right.
Thata cool she understands. My wife buys EVERYTHING in the leftist side of media. To a disgusting degree. So when I bought a firearm she lost her ****.that was one I told her it's my job to keep them all safe. This is ultimately the best way to ensure that. If you dont like it - leave me. I was surprised when that kinda made sense to her.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In a way(a fcked up way) it’s been nice just being in and out of relationships in my 30, cause when I got with my girl now, who I will be marrying, she’s worth it, she knew upfront I keep firearms, and I use steroids, and that’s who I’m going to continue to be, so she’s never once challenged it. My first wife I had months ahead of me to convince her after we brought James home from the hospital that we needed one. I even had to find these super obscure rubber bullets so in case the gun went off no kid would get killed or anything .

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In a way(a fcked up way) it’s been nice just being in and out of relationships in my 30, cause when I got with my girl now, who I will be marrying, she’s worth it, she knew upfront I keep firearms, and I use steroids, and that’s who I’m going to continue to be, so she’s never once challenged it. My first wife I had months ahead of me to convince her after we brought James home from the hospital that we needed one. I even had to find these super obscure rubber bullets so in case the gun went off no kid would get killed or anything .
I can see the advantage in that completely. You definately know who you are when your well into your 30's. At least me, I thought I knew but I didnt know **** before 30. Everything you say sounds like you landed the right one anyway - things have a cool way of working out in the end.....mostly

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On your back pose raise your arms to where they are almost parallel to the ground. Posing is HUGE in physique

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can see the advantage in that completely. You definately know who you are when your well into your 30's. At least me, I thought I knew but I didnt know **** before 30. Everything you say sounds like you landed the right one anyway - things have a cool way of working out in the end.....mostly
Even if she was the worlds biggest pain in the ass, she’s a great partner and really very good for me to thrive. Military girl big on routine and she really creates an environment that I do well in, and challenges me bc she sees a lot in me. I’ve never been so successful in life than with her as a partner.
Plus she’s a blast in bed. I could get by on those 2 reasons alone. But she’s female so she’s a massive pain sometimes, which before this last week with me losing my **** with people , I am the most patient person for a woman like her so we work.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You sound like a scared little boy that is using emotion instead of logic to snivel and paint a whole country bad just because we haven’t fully given up our rights to protect ourselves with a tool. Not to mention the US has been a world dominant player for decades. Unfortunately, it is swiftly going downhill as it’s being flooded with people that share your whiny sentiment for an unattainable and illogical utopia where everyone gets what they want. You really should educate yourself instead of living in fear.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You sound like a scared little boy that is using emotion instead of logic to snivel and paint a whole country bad just because we haven’t fully given up our rights to protect ourselves with a tool. Not to mention the US has been a world dominant player for decades. Unfortunately, it is swiftly going downhill as it’s being flooded with people that share your whiny sentiment for an unattainable and illogical utopia where everyone gets what they want. You really should educate yourself instead of living in fear.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Double post

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Double post

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An American telling me to educate myself... funny. we both share a different opinion it’s all right.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An American telling me to educate myself... funny. we both share different opinions it’s all right.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Double post

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quadruple posts! This is nuts. Not to be a hypocrite but let’s reel it back in. We all have different points of view. No anger necessary with disagreements. I know, it sounds super stupid coming from someone that’s lost their cool with two separate strangers in one week.
But we are friends not strangers

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I kind of agree with both of you honestly. As long as people are shooting up concerts and Walmart’s, I’m gonna go ahead and keep my firearms and protect myself. As much as I like them, it would be nice if they weren’t so necessary. But then nutballs would start making pipe bombs and driving their cars into crowded places. So F it

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I kind of agree with both of you honestly. As long as people are shooting up concerts and Walmart’s, I’m gonna go ahead and keep my firearms and protect myself. As much as I like them, it would be nice if they weren’t so necessary. But then nutballs would start making pipe bombs and driving their cars into crowded places. So F it
See how you used simple logic and cane to the conclusion that you would like to use a tool? I respect that, but apparently not all men are capable of doing this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 187822
Looking Good !!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0802.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG

Solid 230 now. Chest cold is starting to look decent, delts are not as defined but size is improving. Arms/Legs are coming along as fast as a 6’3 guy could expect. Honestly, my biggest concern (since we can always just choose MP over CP if legs aren’t ready) is my lad width and thickness. This has never been such an issue but he’s got me on 3 back days a week with one being just for lat width/thickness. This will probably stay all the way through the holidays. Water ya finally under control after my leg day refeeds which include my usual 420 carbs plus another 180. Water weight sticks around for days after that but it’s helping size. Probably going to add slin/gh to my impending cruise starting in 3 weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abs are looking good also !

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, you realy made some improvments, pshysique is starting to get more and more aesthetic! And those legs are growing for sure!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, you realy made some improvments, pshysique is starting to get more and more aesthetic! And those legs are growing for sure!
I work way harder than when I was natty. Can’t stand that mentality sometimes. And without a doubt, I train harder and with more intensity than ANY 20 year old I have seen at my gym. These legs are really frustrating, I’m just gonna keep hitting them as hard as I possibly can and do my part. Thanks man, just trying to chase your physique!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I work way harder than when I was natty. Can’t stand that mentality sometimes. And without a doubt, I train harder and with more intensity than ANY 20 year old I have seen at my gym. These legs are really frustrating, I’m just gonna keep hitting them as hard as I possibly can and do my part. Thanks man, just trying to chase your physique!
Well, the whole point of this PED game is to take stuff that will alow you to train harder, not to make it easier. Most of us here are pucking psychos when we are in gym... It's fun life. Just be consistent man, work your way around those bad knees and they will respond! Thank you for that great compliment 😍

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man that's a very solid 230...awesome. the legs will come...especially since you've found a good coach. IME - you'll find that routine that works and theyll want to grow since you've been hitting the iron so hard - then theyll blow the f*** up! Looking great though mathersby - dam good work!