Matrix 5 protein

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered myself a bag of this protein and am eager to get it in the mail. Wondering if anyone uses Matrix and how it tastes?

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
i had it around 4 months ago, the vanilla was great!

i hear there cookies and cream is good as well

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Matrix is one of the best movies of all time.

I can't comment on the protein though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually didn't purchase it a second time after finding a foreign object in my bag of protein. I could have choked, I was luck that I found it while diging for the scoop.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually didn't purchase it a second time after finding a foreign object in my bag of protein. I could have choked, I was luck that I found it while diging for the scoop.
I would have contacted the company or the store where you bought it...that's unacceptable!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am using the vanilla right now and have used the chocolate & orange cream. All very good tasting IMO and I like the ingredient profile as well as price.

bbgolfer

Awards
Chocolate tastes awful, but cookies and cream is one of my top three tasting proteins if not number one.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
you should have contacted the company in case something happened at the factory they were not aware of...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
this is my favorite protein...so far I've only tried Cookies and Cream...but it's amazing...

2nd favorite is BNS Synthra-6

JpB

Awards
Its a great tasting blend and is a pretty good deal, but I don't like regularly using things that contain aspartame or acesulfame-K and this contains both.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Chocolate tastes awful
Damn I just ordered 2 bags. :frustrate

Vanilla is really good. Cookies and Cream tastes awesome, you just gotta deal with the cookie pieces that don't dissolve, which to me was kinda annoying. IMO the best protein for the price. I just picked up 4 bags @ $26.99 each.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Its a great tasting blend and is a pretty good deal, but I don't like regularly using things that contain aspartame or acesulfame-K and this contains both.
I dont know if they changed the blend but the bag i just recieved today says aspartame free.