Matrix Protein by Syntrax

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I just had this last night and it's the best tasting protein blend I've had. I had the Orange Cream mixed with water and it reminded me of that liquid you get from orange creamsicle ice cream. The price is also pretty decent at $40 for 5 pounds. I mixed it in water and the taste was still awesome.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The cookies and cream is pretty good too...but really needs to be mixed with milk IMO for best flavor.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The taste is good, but there have been some label issues lately with Matrix. I have also heard that the protein is ~75% whey.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
where did you hear this?i also worry if this is just rumor..not accusing you im just wondering..pm me if u would rather reply that way.very interested as i was going to order this

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The taste is good, but there have been some label issues lately with Matrix. I have also heard that the protein is ~75% whey.
Whey is the first listed ingredient but I was hoping it would be 30-50% tops. Now I feel like those kids who discover that Santa is fake :sad:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Never ever purchase a Sintrax product, they are one of the most unethical companies around and recently attempted to sue several forum members of another bb site.