Fatpat1125

Awards
Test prop 1-16 (100eod)
Mast 1-8 (100eod)
tren ace 9-16 (100eod)
Anavar 40 a day 1-16
HCG 500 iu e4d
pct will be the normal pct clomid and nolvadex
as far as any gyno problem I have Letro,Arimidex, on hand.

So I never ran masteron before but did plenty of tren and I want to know if that's a good idea running mast in the beginning of cycle. Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Wondering how this goes im looking to run a similar cycle this summer. curious on what the feed back is. this for a competition by any chance?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks, that's a lot of pinning... imo you should cut the Var duration to 8 weeks and up the dose to 60-80mg ED, or depending on your goals? Cut the var and tail end some winny

Fatpat1125

Awards
Dnamp it's not for competing. Just something different. Yes it's a lot of pinning. I have over 20 bottle of prop laying around and I don't mind. Unless you recommend cyp or test e? My goal is just to put on a good 15-20lb of lean muscle. Nothing to serious.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dnamp it's not for competing. Just something different. Yes it's a lot of pinning. I have over 20 bottle of prop laying around and I don't mind. Unless you recommend cyp or test e? My goal is just to put on a good 15-20lb of lean muscle. Nothing to serious.
Nothing serious? That's a lot of muscle, buy 15lbs of hamburger to get an idea. I would move Masteron to the end of the cycle if it was mine to add quality.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Bad rad. I've done it before but got a good solid 12lb and that was only on test tren and winny and it was for a 14 week cycle but diet was really hard. Had to stuff my face with all the chicken and turkey I can get my hand on. So tren in the beginning and masteron at the end?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad rad. I've done it before but got a good solid 12lb and that was only on test tren and winny and it was for a 14 week cycle but diet was really hard. Had to stuff my face with all the chicken and turkey I can get my hand on. So tren in the beginning and masteron at the end?
IMO yes, I alwys used Masteron at the end. The thing is the bigger you get the harder it is to add size. I'm 5'10" and 240lbs, adding 5lbs of actual muscle is a bitch for me.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
2nd the moving of tren before mast, tren is way more powerfull so the masteron should be used to keep the gains made from the tren, not the other way around.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
2nd the moving of tren before mast, tren is way more powerfull so the masteron should be used to keep the gains made from the tren, not the other way around.
Mast isn't going to do anything to help preserve muscle, that comes down to the other gear he's running, diet and training. Mast basically doesn't add or help keep muscle, just dries you out which is why it is commonly run with tren when trying to get lean quick.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i would flip it around.

1-16 prop 100mg eod
1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
9-16 var 60mg + ed
9-16 mast 100mg eod

reasons behind it: the mast is "weak" and u wont get much out of it on its own, its best saved for towards the end of cycle when ur leaner and the anti estrogen properties wuld be best used towards the end. mast + anavar will compliment each other. tren is just a very strong steroid, and it will produce great results just on its own (with test) from the beggining. also itll be easier to go into PCT this way.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Thank you!!

i would flip it around.

1-16 prop 100mg eod
1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
9-16 var 60mg + ed
9-16 mast 100mg eod

reasons behind it: the mast is "weak" and u wont get much out of it on its own, its best saved for towards the end of cycle when ur leaner and the anti estrogen properties wuld be best used towards the end. mast + anavar will compliment each other. tren is just a very strong steroid, and it will produce great results just on its own (with test) from the beggining. also itll be easier to go into PCT this way.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Inject tren ace ed. Half life is too short to do eod and sides can become a major bitch for some if done this way. I'd also up the prop to 75mg ed if you want to gain some mass. The sides will be similar, but gains will be better with 75mg ed. Tren can be a huge mass builder for some, but others (like myself) have to rely on other compounds to put the size on.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Okay so bad news. My source who gets masteron didn't get it for me this time and now
I just have test prop,tren ace,anavar. I have enough to run it thru the whole year but im
not going thru out the whole year. Just a 16 week cycle is fine for me. He also has fast acting deca. Never tried deca so any suggestion for me to take this?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Okay so bad news. My source who gets masteron didn't get it for me this time and now
I just have test prop,tren ace,anavar. I have enough to run it thru the whole year but im
not going thru out the whole year. Just a 16 week cycle is fine for me. He also has fast acting deca. Never tried deca so any suggestion for me to take this?
Never run NPP but ive been following a few threads on here where people love it! The joys about it are since it's short estered, if you get sides it's easy to reverse due to short half life.