MASTERDrol idea

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
hey i was wondering since im dosing the masterdrol 3 times a day, because i find 4x a day is just 2 much for me, that if i finish the remaining masterdrol even after the methyl is used up.so i would be on nothing but masterdrol for maybe a week longer? then start up with my PCT. ty

coreyc20

Awards
I wondered the same thing when I ran out of the methyl 1d, I don't see why you couldn't though

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
hey i was wondering since im dosing the masterdrol 3 times a day, because i find 4x a day is just 2 much for me, that if i finish the remaining masterdrol even after the methyl is used up.so i would be on nothing but masterdrol for maybe a week longer? then start up with my PCT. ty
How long have you been on it? I think your good up to 8 weeks. And, taking it alone will still give you great results. (God I miss Liquid Masterdrol)

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
im currently at the end of my first week, but this is my second cycle of trifecta.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your fine with extending the masterdrol another week..this is what your asking correct? if so, yes sir:)

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
yep thanks. will do will do, by the way starting my second week and all i can say is wow, cant wait to see week 5,6,7!!!!!!:wizard:

mattsauce

Awards
i would love to see Liquid Masterdrol again havent seen it 4 years

mattsauce

Awards
i have been on mastabol british dragon masteron enth mix **** is great i love it so far

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do agree, the Liq was awesome! every now and again i put the bug into LG's ear;)

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I do agree, the Liq was awesome! every now and again i put the bug into LG's ear;)
Hey lifter , how should i dose the natadrol for best results??
I am going for 6 wks run!!!! and have 4 bottles of natadrol.

I also have some methyl masterdrol and want to see if its ok to run it along the natadrol. Looking for nice recomp, lean bulk mostly.

Have enough formadrol for 4 wks at 4 caps.

Like i said nata is scheduled for 6 wks run, HOW long can i run the masterdrol along , dose of both , etc.

Open to suggestions!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey lifter , how should i dose the natadrol for best results??
I am going for 6 wks run!!!! and have 4 bottles of natadrol.

I also have some methyl masterdrol and want to see if its ok to run it along the natadrol. Looking for nice recomp, lean bulk mostly.

Have enough formadrol for 4 wks at 4 caps.

Like i said nata is scheduled for 6 wks run, HOW long can i run the masterdrol along , dose of both , etc.

Open to suggestions!!

Best results Im going to lean towards 8 caps, that is what is really treating everyone great!.. I started at 6 and slowly ramped up to 8 and my diet wasn't based on a re-comp or anything really and the leaning out effects blew me away..

For the masterdrol, it might over power the ND, but could really aid in re-comping/strength department.. so if you do plan on running it along side i would dose it at the minimum range then asses from there..
That is what I would do:D

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Best results Im going to lean towards 8 caps, that is what is really treating everyone great!.. I started at 6 and slowly ramped up to 8 and my diet wasn't based on a re-comp or anything really and the leaning out effects blew me away..

For the masterdrol, it might over power the ND, but could really aid in re-comping/strength department.. so if you do plan on running it along side i would dose it at the minimum range then asses from there..
That is what I would do:D
Thanks for the reply my friend. How should i time them, heard tons of ways. Heard 3 caps twice a day, heard 2/2/2/ dosing. But since im going for 8 caps, what should my dosing look like? 4/4? 3/2/3?, etc.

Im playing on a 5-6 meal schedule every 3 hrs pretty much. ??? any thoughts??

Also, how long does natadrol stays in the system, that should be a good way to determine dosing as well.

Thanks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I like the look of the 3/2/3 idea :) That's how I plan to dose my bottles that are sitting here :)