Liquid Masterdrol: Anyone with experience or suggestions

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all. I just recently got my hands on some of this. I didnt buy it, was an add-on in a trade. I actually didnt even know I was getting it. Anywho, did a little research, and cant find too many "clear" answers. Is this 1-ad?
If anyone has any experience or knows what it is let a brother know. Thynaks ahead of time.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're speaking specifically of MMV2? If it is, what's the exp date on it? Oh, and mmv2 is not 1ad hehe.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There isnt an expiration date listed. Dont think its MMV2. It just says Liquid Masterdrol, as the title states

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So was searching again, and seems to be 1-ad, anyone want to confrim
OK wait. STENELONE, It seems to be this?!?!
Wow Im so confused with this product

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone want to help a brother out?!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone knows this...I just know it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the same active that was in MMV2 but in liquid form brother. If i were you id dose it about 30 minutes to an hour prior to a workout and have some fun!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, simply the beta isomer (oral delivery). Safe product as it converts to stanalone, mildly suppressive as it's androgenic. I'd recommend mmv2 if you're looking to stay lean as it works great to harden and increase strength, plus a lot of users report a nice libido increase.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks alot fellas. I was searching and kept coming up to super old forums where nobody knew what it was. So many pages of useless reading....LOL.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks alot fellas. I was searching and kept coming up to super old forums where nobody knew what it was. So many pages of useless reading....LOL.
Ya there's not a ton of info about it, but in my opinion it's a pretty decent stacker with the right products. I'm hoping that the new version of MMV will be without Yohimbe and have a solid androgenic ratio. Hopefully will have info on the new stuff soon.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ya there's not a ton of info about it, but in my opinion it's a pretty decent stacker with the right products. I'm hoping that the new version of MMV will be without Yohimbe and have a solid androgenic ratio. Hopefully will have info on the new stuff soon.
new version of MMV without Yohimbe will be very good!
I would deff give it a go.
\Im not a big fan of yohimbin in eveything. I like it in the T911 because iots controllable and I dont use it every day.

J

jdrannin1

Awards
There isnt an expiration date listed. Dont think its MMV2. It just says Liquid Masterdrol, as the title states

I went through a few bottles of the stuff and it was hands down one of my fav PH's EVER!

The yohombine gives it a nice little kick prewo too.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thanks for your input

J

jdrannin1

Awards
Cool thanks for your input
I'm actually seriously jealous you have a bottle.

I searched high and low for some of this stuff a while ago and no dice.