Mast, EQ and low dose Test!!!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I am only a few weeks in to a 400mg Testosterone E only cycle but due to gyno concerns I am adding in Drostanolone E 300mg and Boldenone U 300mg and dropping the Test done to just 250mg!

A little background I just started bodybuilding again after a 2 year break. I was only 172lbs 8 months ago and I'm now 194lbs at 6ft tall. I am using the Test subq so I only just started to feel it kicking this last week.

I'll keep updating this log now that I changed the compounds plus I literally just started to have some small results so this is my beginning pictures we will see how well this cycle goes!

JPEG_20220824_163427_8877146309441558957.jpg

JPEG_20220824_163545_2365627255779599565.jpg
JPEG_20220824_163626_6315922784563477955.jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am only a few weeks in to a 400mg Testosterone E only cycle but due to gyno concerns I am adding in Drostanolone E 300mg and Boldenone U 300mg and dropping the Test done to just 250mg!

A little background I just started bodybuilding again after a 2 year break. I was only 172lbs 8 months ago and I'm now 194lbs at 6ft tall. I am using the Test subq so I only just started to feel it kicking this last week.

I'll keep updating this log now that I changed the compounds plus I literally just started to have some small results so this is my beginning pictures we will see how well this cycle goes!

View attachment 221122
View attachment 221123View attachment 221124
Why did you choose to change the compounds, instead of adding an AI?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Why did you choose to change the compounds, instead of adding an AI?
I did include an AI and even a SERM but I figure at this point if I'm going to crash my estrogen I am better off doing it with anabolics. I just feel like what AI and SERMs do to my lipids is not worth it. I am pretty sure I can get results out of boldenone and drostanolone on a lower testosterone dose is equal or superior to what just the Testosterone will do and I hopefully won't require anymore anastrozole or tamoxifen.

I never had gyno issues before it literally popped up after a mk677 cycle and I'm sure I probably had something going on from prior cycles in the past but the mk is what made me notice it? It's not bad and doesn't really show but it's there! I am really concerned about this issue it's bothering me I have even reached out for surgery just to not have to worry about it. Probably won't go that far unless it gets worse but I been thinking about it lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did include an AI and even a SERM but I figure at this point if I'm going to crash my estrogen I am better off doing it with anabolics. I just feel like what AI and SERMs do to my lipids is not worth it. I am pretty sure I can get results out of boldenone and drostanolone on a lower testosterone dose is equal or superior to what just the Testosterone will do and I hopefully won't require anymore anastrozole or tamoxifen.

I never had gyno issues before it literally popped up after a mk677 cycle and I'm sure I probably had something going on from prior cycles in the past but the mk is what made me notice it? It's not bad and doesn't really show but it's there! I am really concerned about this issue it's bothering me I have even reached out for surgery just to not have to worry about it. Probably won't go that far unless it gets worse but I been thinking about it lol.
Ok.
I like Bold, personally.

.... Whenever you use an AI, I'd use Aromasin,since you're concerned about sides.

(y)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a heads up, masteron can do more damage to your lipids then exemestane. But neither of them should be horrible. You don't wanna go overkill on estrogen. Without estrogen or with extremely low estrogen, building muscle will be nearly impossible and your willy will stop working. Your joints will hurt, you will have low energy and motivation, low estrogen is often worse then high estrogen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A little cycle like 300/300 test and mast with 30-50mg raloxefine and your gonna be golden. But I absolutely would not run mast higher then test, honestly I don't run anything higher then test. I've been contemplating a high eq low test cycle while working on endurance but idk, test is best most of the time

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
you look really slippery, I have no other relevant input to this chat... but good luck :)
Yup its called sweating plus I had to compress the pictures which made it worse somehow? I didn't oil up or anything lol I swear like no one else though even after just some push-ups and pull-ups like here!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yup its called sweating plus I had to compress the pictures which made it worse somehow? I didn't oil up or anything lol I swear like no one else though even after just some push-ups and pull-ups like here!
Ok lol, I thought you oiled yourself up 😂😂😂.
I sweat like that when I'm doing boxing stuff. But I don't think I get as shiny as you do 🤣

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Ok lol, I thought you oiled yourself up 😂😂😂.
I sweat like that when I'm doing boxing stuff. But I don't think I get as shiny as you do 🤣
I did put on some lotion earlier in the day so I'm sure it added to it but no I did not oil myself up lol. I sweat like crazy though I have to drink 10 liters of water a day just to stay hydrated enough. You should see me when I have set lol I have a towel to wipe lol!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did put on some lotion earlier in the day so I'm sure it added to it but no I did not oil myself up lol. I sweat like crazy though I have to drink 10 liters of water a day just to stay hydrated enough. You should see me when I have set lol I have a towel to wipe lol!!!
It's the lotion, if I put on lotion before I go to the gym it turns my skin more like that. Especially if the lotion has vitamin e in it because it's naturally oily.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In to see how this goes. Are you prepping for a contest with a date yet?

Looks like you're already in great shape out the gate, so keep working hard and dietting right.

I had some existing gyno that got a little worse from some mk. I'm getting it cut out in a month. I can see it but my wife says she can't. Bothers me enough that I just want to be done with it. I don't do any AAS currently, but this will free me up from any gyno concerns should I decide to take the plunge some day down the road.

For what it's worth: I can't see any gyno in those pics, so whatever might be there, it's small and you hide it well!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

Looks like you're already in great shape out the gate, so keep working hard and dietting right.

I had some existing gyno that got a little worse from some mk. I'm getting it cut out in a month. I can see it but my wife says she can't. Bothers me enough that I just want to be done with it. I don't do any AAS currently, but this will free me up from any gyno concerns should I decide to take the plunge some day down the road.

For what it's worth: I can't see any gyno in those pics, so whatever might be there, it's small and you hide it well!
I'm not competing I actually just started training again after a long time off. I never took it serious but before I'm too old I want to see what I am capable of!

Yes the gyno isn't really noticeable except in some light at some angles you can see a lighter color around my nips like they look puffy but it's not much and you wouldn't notice unless you knew.

I definitely have lumps there though but they seem pretty darn small but it's hard to tell so. I am seriously considering having the glands removed just for peice of mind but I'll see if I can just use dry compounds and never have it be an issue then maybe I won't time will tell I guess.

I'm going to do regular updates to this log!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
For sake of the log I'll post my current stats...

36 years old
6ft tall
196lbs

On Week 4 of current cycle...

Total Cycle Plan

Week 1 - 3 Testosterone E 400mg EW
Week 4 - 16 Testosterone E 250mg EW
Drostanolone E 300mg EW
Boldenone U 300mg EW

Testosterone is subq split into every day and the other two will be IM split into EOD!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
A little cycle like 300/300 test and mast with 30-50mg raloxefine and your gonna be golden. But I absolutely would not run mast higher then test, honestly I don't run anything higher then test. I've been contemplating a high eq low test cycle while working on endurance but idk, test is best most of the time
So you think running 300mg Mast with 250mg Test will be a problem? I am also running EQ to make matters worse? I really am afraid of gyno it's making me like frightened and hyper aware of my nipples lol I never dealt with this ever before and I have a few cycles under my belt when I was younger!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

I got my gyno problems the same fucking way I am thinking mk is a risky compound if you use AAS in the past or probably currently!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got my gyno problems the same fucking way I am thinking mk is a risky compound if you use AAS in the past or probably currently!
I think it was a prolactin thing. Apparently it's not common, but from the mentions it's gotten on the boards here, it seems to me like when someone has that issue it is definitely noticeable.

I understand the paranoia thing once you start to notice it. That's why I'm so excited to get it cut out, won't have to worry about it ever again (and it was something that bothered me long before I tried any mk). I'll have to take a week or two off of heavy lifting (by far the worst part of the whole thing) but ultimately the tendonitis I've got in my elbows right now probably could use the recovery time.

If yours doesn't go away, and you're considering surgery, my suggestion would be to just do it, don't live with it bugging you for 10+ years.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk causes small increases in prolactin, so if mk caused gyno then You are prolactin sensitive not estrogen sensitive. Doing all this low estrogen stuff is barking up the wrong tree trying to avoid gyno.

If mk truly is what caused your gyno it has nothing to do with estrogen.

Do I think 250 test with 300 mast will cause problems, probably not, but do you honestly think there's going to be a significant amount of estrogen difference between 250 test and 300 or 350 test, highly unlikely.

But again. If mk caused you gyno then prolactin is the problem.

What your doing is kinda like if I said I'm carbohydrate sensitive so I'm gonna lower my fats

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
So I never updated due to a problem I ended up having about 4 weeks in to that cycle. It's a long story but I ended up again lol with moderate serotonin syndrome. Not life threatening severe SS but enough to cause me to be very unwell with strange dissociation and physical effects that were extraordinary unpleasant!

I naturally discontinued the cycle dropping to just 125mg TRT. I did resume the cycle after about 4 weeks which I know none of this was ideal but I figured I was only on for 4 weeks so it's not the end of the world?

I been back on the following for the last 5 weeks...

250mg Testosterone E ew
350mg Boldenone U ew
200mg Drostanolone E ew

All injections are done daily subq!

I unfortunately lost alot of weight during my serotonin syndrome episode but I put my weight back on very fast. I am now at 207lbs currently so I gained some weight.

I'll keep this log going from now on assuming everything remains good lol. I will take more pictures but here are a few that were taken with absolutely no pump first thing in the morning...

Attachments

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro you're still looking yoked AF. Keep up the hard work nothing really to add because we all know you know what the hell you're actually doing

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I had some issues with puffy nipples getting worse and so I took some drastic steps to combat this considering I am already running estrogen control on cycle. I decided my best bet was to change the cycle to the following...

Testosterone E - 175mg EW
Boldenone U - 450mg EW
Drostanolone E - 350mg EW

I also stopped taking any Testosterone what so ever for a full week to help reduce the stimulus while taking a double dose for the first 3 days of the new daily amount of each of the mast and eq and it worked faster then I expected! Within just 5 days any trace of puffiness disappeared and now it appears I can't even feel any lumps what so ever behind my nipples?

I'm now certain despite controlling estrogen I seem to have issues with Testosterone that I never had before? I'm considering capping my Testosterone at a maximum of 200mg for all future cycles?

I actually seem to be having better pumps with the higher mast and eq and lower test but it's early to tell and I did increase my total AAS so probably that? I am quite amazed at despite using subq administration my body seems to rapidly absorb the shots. I am using MCT oil and I never have lumps in my skin for more then 2 days so probably am absorbing fast!

This cycle has been a roller coaster which sucks but what else am I gonna do I really want to avoid having to get surgery in the future!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
This is with no pump first thing in the morning! I'll have to take some pictures at the gym soon because I'm making great progress. Obviously I have some serious cell volumizing but I'm sure I have put muscle tissue on as well!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking jacked bro..that's a fantastic physique with your test so low. That mast us really doin it's thing it looks like

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had some issues with puffy nipples getting worse and so I took some drastic steps to combat this considering I am already running estrogen control on cycle. I decided my best bet was to change the cycle to the following...

Testosterone E - 175mg EW
Boldenone U - 450mg EW
Drostanolone E - 350mg EW

I also stopped taking any Testosterone what so ever for a full week to help reduce the stimulus while taking a double dose for the first 3 days of the new daily amount of each of the mast and eq and it worked faster then I expected! Within just 5 days any trace of puffiness disappeared and now it appears I can't even feel any lumps what so ever behind my nipples?

I'm now certain despite controlling estrogen I seem to have issues with Testosterone that I never had before? I'm considering capping my Testosterone at a maximum of 200mg for all future cycles?

I actually seem to be having better pumps with the higher mast and eq and lower test but it's early to tell and I did increase my total AAS so probably that? I am quite amazed at despite using subq administration my body seems to rapidly absorb the shots. I am using MCT oil and I never have lumps in my skin for more then 2 days so probably am absorbing fast!

This cycle has been a roller coaster which sucks but what else am I gonna do I really want to avoid having to get surgery in the future!
You're having high estrogen problems on the cycle listed above? If I ran this cycle it would crush my estrogen into nothing.

Are we definitely sure the issue is estrogen I'm just so confused on how it could be a problem.

You may be a candidate for an EQ only or nandrolone only cycle

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In
You're having high estrogen problems on the cycle listed above? If I ran this cycle it would crush my estrogen into nothing.

Are we definitely sure the issue is estrogen I'm just so confused on how it could be a problem.

In...lol

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

Trust me I'm at a loss as well it was never like this before? I did start this cycle at a much higher Testosterone level then I been dropping it because first was my bloodwork was showing high estrogen but unfortunately my doctor did not order a full hormone analysis like I asked so I didn't have e2 numbers or prolactin levels?

I have a bloodwork waiting to come back that was taken a few days ago so I will know more then. For now I'm going off my reaction and amazingly I have had zero low estrogen symptoms so far.

This is a strange cycle that's for sure I also had serotonin syndrome in the beginning lol but that was medication induced. I'm seriously thinking it is indeed my prolactin but with one thing I get severe ED from high prolactin? Right now my libido is perfect???

I'm sure my e2 will come crashing down if it hasn't already and I know what that feels like. I have dianabol on hand just in case because I once used letrozole and it nearly crippled me!!!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

No I'm not 100% sure it's estrogen like I said I only had high estrogen in the very beginning on a totally different more normal lol cycle. I dropped the Test down started taking arimidex low dose and tamoxifen.

I then had issues with serotonin syndrome stopped taking anything for four weeks got bloods came back in range on everything and then went back on but started getting slightly puffy nipples so I dialed the test back down further and dialed up the mast and eq!

I know what low estrogen feels like and I have yet to experience anything resembling it? I am now not taking any AI or SERM because I'm sure my estrogen cannot be high lol and I'm on 200mg P5P!

I will know much more soon once this new bloodwork comes back that I ordered and paid for out of pocket because my doctor is giving me a hard time and saying insurance won't cover the additional labs I asked for?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

I literally have a crushed up dianabol tablet which is a 50mg tablet lol ready to go because after my letrozole disaster years ago I am afraid of low e2 now lol. I should have and still should probably abandon this cycle with all the issues but I feel great and I'm making good progress???

I'm thinking now it is prolactin related especially with the serotonin toxicity I experienced which could be impacting my dopamine system somehow???

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Looking jacked bro..that's a fantastic physique with your test so low. That mast us really doin it's thing it looks like
I didn't start the cycle with test so low in fact I started at 350mg then took it down to 250 and now I'm at 175mg which I might put back up to 200mg.

All this fuckery with the dosage and micromanagement I would probably critique if someone else was doing this but I'm being driven by one thing and that's if my nipples are puffy?

I never had this issue before until a cycle MK677 and now it's a problem 😕

I hate that I'm micromanaging like this and it's ridiculous but it's working so?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Cycle is definitely going pretty well! I'm gaining bodyfat but it's pretty minimal. I only have about 6 weeks left and I am adding Dianabol 10mg preworkout only to finish the cycle off strong but in a bulk so not worried about water retention beyond being careful about my blood pressure!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn bro your looking huge!! What's the diet like right now because you seem to be staying pretty lean

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Damn bro your looking huge!! What's the diet like right now because you seem to be staying pretty lean
I train really really hard! What I mean is that years ago I started a training program called LIVE BEAST and LIVE ANIMAL based in the way I like to train which is basically more old-school past failure sets and super plus sets past failure. I keep volume in constant fluctuation in fact the Load. Intensity. Volume. Evolution is the LIVE part of the acronym. Everything gets periodically varied obviously in a cycle that is dependent on which phase your in. It's a little HIT and it's a little HST and a little of my own thing!

I don't really follow this set path anymore but I do go all in at the gym. My job isn't very physically demanding but I do 3 to 4 hours of hard-core cardio a week depending on how I feel on top of 6 days a week of 90 to 120 minutes of weight training.

My diet consists of a decent balance of macros but I only track a little in my head for a rough picture just to make sure I eat enough because that's my biggest problem. I have trouble eating enough calories which is probably why I stay fairly lean. That said I have actually gotten pretty fat in the past so it can definitely happen to me lol. Those days of eating until I'm sick I'm done with unless I start to have to?

I find I can make very good progress on a minimal surplus. Currently I shoot for between 3,000 to 4,000 kcal a day and I judge based on intuition with the mirror and how fast my weight on the scale is changing? Using thise inputs I adjust on the fly how much calories beyond 3,000 I need. I do intentionally cycle to lower calories and then higher calories though but Currently I stay between thise values.

I used to be meticulous with my diet like insanely accurate as possible and it's part of the training program I developed. I find for bulking I don't need to do that but I am sure once I begin cutting I'll need to be more precise for sure.

Currently I eat anything thats fairly healthy and high in protien but once I start cutting I have a huge library of recipes I have collected to choose from for low calorie dense foods. Greg Doucette Anabolic Cookbook 2.0 actually has some good simple recipes that I use even now in my bulk!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle is definitely going pretty well! I'm gaining bodyfat but it's pretty minimal. I only have about 6 weeks left and I am adding Dianabol 10mg preworkout only to finish the cycle off strong but in a bulk so not worried about water retention beyond being careful about my blood pressure!

View attachment 225907
Looking thick man….you definitely put on some size. The Anabolic Cookbook is a good book.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Being meticulous on the cut is a good idea. I was this time and it made all the difference that's another thing I like about doing blasts, I'm not gonna let my health suffer while spending a fair amount of money on the gear and not get the most out of it.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s pretty much how I’ve always been….always been able to be a little loose on a bulk, but like to dial it in on a cut to squeeze everything I can out of the nutrition I’m getting.
Still have a pretty good metabolism at 58.