MASStering gains with FINAFLEX

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Horizontal presses are killer. Almost did a set of those today but chose sixways instead.

About the tilapia; it doesn't really bother me. There are far worse things we eat.

For example, the bacteria that is on silverware and your hands no matter how you wash them.

Tilapia is cheap protein. A little poo never hurt anyone.

;)

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Horizontal presses are killer. Almost did a set of those today but chose sixways instead. About the tilapia; it doesn't really bother me. There are far worse things we eat. For example, the bacteria that is on silverware and your hands no matter how you wash them. Tilapia is cheap protein. A little poo never hurt anyone. ;)
Yeah. Horizontal press r a bi$&h. But that's y I do them. Shoulders are probably my weakest muscle and most problematic. Other than my lower back crap that's always going on. Horizontal press allows for light weight to be challenging.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Horizontal press r a bi$&h. But that's y I do them. Shoulders are probably my weakest muscle and most problematic. Other than my lower back crap that's always going on. Horizontal press allows for light weight to be challenging.
I'm there with you an need more work on the shoulders.

Try super setting horizontal presses with round-the-worlds. Good Lord, the burn.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I'm there with you an need more work on the shoulders. Try super setting horizontal presses with round-the-worlds. Good Lord, the burn.
Don't even know what round the worlds are. Time for some you tube

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually do those standing when I do them. Which isn't very often. I'll have to try them laying down next time
They're tough laying down. To me, at least.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Was headed to the gym but plans got interrupted. Have to go a lil later. Grrr

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Wtf!! Just came back from the gym. Closed early for Easter. Who does that. Guess I'll have to get it done at home

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
silly holidays anyway....

oh - happy easter brah
Just another holiday to make kids unhealthy... Of course I did get them all a bunny, and a few eggs hidden for the youngest, but some people go so overboard.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Just another holiday to make kids unhealthy... Of course I did get them all a bunny, and a few eggs hidden for the youngest, but some people go so overboard.
I am not a religious person..
but - I do find it amazingly ironic that all of these Christian holidays have been bastardized into glorified retail bonanzas by stores, and an easy excuse by the masses to "indulge" in unhealthy and frivolous behaviors..

sigh

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but - I do find it amazingly ironic that all of these Christian holidays have been bastardized into glorified retail bonanzas by stores, and an easy excuse by the masses to "indulge" in unhealthy and frivolous behaviors..

sigh
In total agreement, was laughing at that yesterday (at my wife's expense). She doesn't believe in anything, yet all these holidays are 'so wonderful'. I suppose to her defense they do bring family together.. But ya just a huge marketing campaign and excuse to overdo it.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
In total agreement, was laughing at that yesterday (at my wife's expense). She doesn't believe in anything, yet all these holidays are 'so wonderful'. I suppose to her defense they do bring family together.. But ya just a huge marketing campaign and excuse to overdo it.
...word

But we all know better than to question any of this while everyone is at your house. Might cause a shootout. You know, Christians.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm super ready and tempted to pull the trigger on a finaflex order.

1. MASS 550
2. PCT REVOLUTION BLACK
3. STIMUL8

It would be my first purchase on finaflex products. But excited.

Maybe Monday so I can hopefully get a processing, shipping and tracking email confirmation.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm super ready and tempted to pull the trigger on a finaflex order.

1. MASS 550
2. PCT REVOLUTION BLACK
3. STIMUL8

It would be my first purchase on finaflex products. But excited.

Maybe Monday so I can hopefully get a processing, shipping and tracking email confirmation.
Nutraplanet is 10% off site wide today (not sure about tomorrow) ... so you might wanna pull that trigger!

You will also get a free shirt with your purchase of Mass 550!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nutraplanet is 10% off site wide today (not sure about tomorrow) ... so you might wanna pull that trigger!

You will also get a free shirt with your purchase of Mass 550!
Oh I did not know that. Hmm

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I am not a religious person.. but - I do find it amazingly ironic that all of these Christian holidays have been bastardized into glorified retail bonanzas by stores, and an easy excuse by the masses to "indulge" in unhealthy and frivolous behaviors.. sigh
Agree on all aspects. But none the less , happy Easter to all

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yup. This is the day when Jesus rose up to show everyone his abs and to head to the gym. J\K.

But he was ripped.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If there is a 10% price cut today where can I see this?

Everything I wanna order is still showing the same price.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
If there is a 10% price cut today where can I see this? Everything I wanna order is still showing the same price.
I got the email today. Maybe there's a code, I'll check it out.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm super ready and tempted to pull the trigger on a finaflex order. 1. MASS 550 2. PCT REVOLUTION BLACK 3. STIMUL8 It would be my first purchase on finaflex products. But excited. Maybe Monday so I can hopefully get a processing, shipping and tracking email confirmation.
Sick stack! Finaflex is a great company with quality supps plus they have badass reps. I'm logging Stimul8 right now and love it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sigh
Which can be said about any holiday.

As a believer, I find it ironic that the non-believers have found an excuse, aka spending and indulging in food, to participate in 'religious' holidays.

...word

But we all know better than to question any of this while everyone is at your house. Might cause a shootout. You know, Christians.
This may be true. I'm a Christian and a gun lover. At any moment I may randomly shoot someone.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a regular Republican, you are eh?
(or are you Tea Party?) :D
I don't have issues with anything I've seen or heard from the 'Tea Party', but I've never had an official participation.

I've also never voted democrat, but I've never always voted republican. If you know what mean.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
This may be true. I'm a Christian and a gun lover. At any moment I may randomly shoot someone.
Lol! I was just kidding.

Seems like religious people nowadays are trippen hard.

But nah I was kidding. It's whatever.

Jesus was aesthetic. That's all I know.

Jk.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ok. My first ever Finaflex order from Nutraplanet has been done.

1. PCT Revolution Black. Cause I love the drying diuretic effects from arimistane.

2. STIMUL8 (tropical punch). I would have started with apple blast since it's their first flavor but I thought this time around I'd go backwards. Next time I may give apple blast a shot. Sounds downright delish. Eventhough
I know there are 2 more new flavors coming.

3. The new king- MASS 550 (with shirt) lol.
I just HAD to try this new great looking anabolic masterpiece from Finaflex. I've done my research and will finally give It a shot.

Now I know I supposedly don't need PCT Revolution while taking MASS 550 as I have been told it has estrogen inhibitors in it and is an all around all in 1 product. But for me I wanted to support the PCT Revolution since it's one of their highest sellers. And also like I mentioned, I love arimistane. I love the profile of PCT Revolution. I don't get dry joints from arimistane so I'll be doing 2 pills with this one. I like the slightly higher dose of Arimistane than the normal 75.

All in all, looking forward to doing business with Finaflex. I'll see how this all goes guys.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome John, thanks bud - you will be very happy with your purchases!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Ok. My first ever Finaflex order from Nutraplanet has been done.

1. PCT Revolution Black. Cause I love the drying diuretic effects from arimistane.

2. STIMUL8 (tropical punch). I would have started with apple blast since it's their first flavor but I thought this time around I'd go backwards. Next time I may give apple blast a shot. Sounds downright delish. Eventhough
I know there are 2 more new flavors coming.

3. The new king- MASS 550 (with shirt) lol.
I just HAD to try this new great looking anabolic masterpiece from Finaflex. I've done my research and will finally give It a shot.

Now I know I supposedly don't need PCT Revolution while taking MASS 550 as I have been told it has estrogen inhibitors in it and is an all around all in 1 product. But for me I wanted to support the PCT Revolution since it's one of their highest sellers. And also like I mentioned, I love arimistane. I love the profile of PCT Revolution. I don't get dry joints from arimistane so I'll be doing 2 pills with this one. I like the slightly higher dose of Arimistane than the normal 75.

All in all, looking forward to doing business with Finaflex. I'll see how this all goes guys.
nice order - we appreciate your support
you gonna log all that tasty stuff?
if so, we will be there!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
nice order - we appreciate your support you gonna log all that tasty stuff? if so, we will be there!
You should log it for sure! Mass stacked with Rev Pct with Stimul8 as your pre training fuel has sick stack written all over it plus Gainz. I'll follow.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Work came early and will be running till late. No lifting till this evening. Grrrr

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Which can be said about any holiday. As a believer, I find it ironic that the non-believers have found an excuse, aka spending and indulging in food, to participate in 'religious' holidays. This may be true. I'm a Christian and a gun lover. At any moment I may randomly shoot someone.

I'm always in for a good old fashioned shoot out!!! Pew pew!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah for sure guys. I love trying out new stuff. And finaflex has some fun looking products so I'm happy.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
image-2402719065.jpg

Lunch
5 oz 99 ff turkey
1 whole hb egg
2 hb egg whites
1/2 cup ff cottage chees
2 slices Ezekiel bread

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Nice, muscle fuel. I can't handle the cottage cheese thougbh

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Sucks to see so many people eating so much.

I cannot do that without gaining weight. Especially if I want to\prefer the shredded low BF% lifestyle. You wouldn't believe how little I myself have to eat to lean out.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm very calorie sensitive.

I cut HARD on laughable calories. But I gain muscle decently.

But that's why I'm into recomp supplements.

I like to keep what I try to make while cutting drastically.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Woo woo. Work finished early. Off to the gym!!!