MASStering gains with FINAFLEX

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well switched up to a gym closer to the house which is another plus. 25 minute drive down to 10. Small victories lol. I will say this...weights that feel heavy mid afternoon don't feel quite so heavy in the am. But should be able to go early am the rest of the week

Decline bb press
1 x 5 @ 185
4 x 5 @ 225

Incline fly
5 x 5 @ 55

Guillotine press
1 x 5 @ 135
4 x 5 @ 185

Decline fly
5 x 5 @ 65

Incline bb press
3 x 5 @ 135
2 x 5 @ 155

Flat fly
5 x 5 @ 65

DB pull over
5 x 5 @ 65

Land mine press
5 x 5 @ 75+bar

3 mins core circuits
No rest. Sets of 20

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice pushes Wrench.

I agree with the feel of weights. I tend to be more worn out in the afternoon than AM. Instead I choose to be worn out at work.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Dinner
5 oz 99ff turkey
1/2 cup brown rice
1 whole hb egg
1 hb egg white
Mixed fresh greens
1/8 cup tvp

image-1178687794.jpg

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Feeling pretty stiff for some reason. Gonna knock out some time with lax/foam/static stretching. Maybe throw in a lil more core work just for fun.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok. My first ever Finaflex order from Nutraplanet has been done.

1. PCT Revolution Black. Cause I love the drying diuretic effects from arimistane.

2. STIMUL8 (tropical punch). I would have started with apple blast since it's their first flavor but I thought this time around I'd go backwards. Next time I may give apple blast a shot. Sounds downright delish. Eventhough
I know there are 2 more new flavors coming.

3. The new king- MASS 550 (with shirt) lol.
I just HAD to try this new great looking anabolic masterpiece from Finaflex. I've done my research and will finally give It a shot.

Now I know I supposedly don't need PCT Revolution while taking MASS 550 as I have been told it has estrogen inhibitors in it and is an all around all in 1 product. But for me I wanted to support the PCT Revolution since it's one of their highest sellers. And also like I mentioned, I love arimistane. I love the profile of PCT Revolution. I don't get dry joints from arimistane so I'll be doing 2 pills with this one. I like the slightly higher dose of Arimistane than the normal 75.

All in all, looking forward to doing business with Finaflex. I'll see how this all goes guys.
Ill follow as well brother

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Love me some cottage cheese wrenchy. Nice work thus far. Hope the rolling helps you loosen up

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Love me some cottage cheese wrenchy. Nice work thus far. Hope the rolling helps you loosen up
Dave turned me onto rolling. I swear it changed my life. That and lax ball work tbh. Helps me push old age away. But it was just what the doc ordered tonight. Feeling much better. Back is on the hit list for tomorrow. Like a champ....hopefully lol.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout brother... you certainly eat well!

I prefer AM sessions too, but lately been forced to do a lot of evening sessions. I try very hard to make it my priority as soon as i get home from work, but can be hard with a family. Always have better lifts in the morning though.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Nice workout brother... you certainly eat well! I prefer AM sessions too, but lately been forced to do a lot of evening sessions. I try very hard to make it my priority as soon as i get home from work, but can be hard with a family. Always have better lifts in the morning though.
I spend a lot of time focusing on my diet. Before I got on here it was shyt. No two ways about it. Just garbage. But I seem to be at a plateau at the moment. Weight isn't dropping , or climbing. Bf% not changing really either. Things seem to be solidifying somewhat though. I'm hoping that's what the mass 550 does for me. Not looking for huge gains but hoping everything comes out much more dense in the end.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Man, I LOVE eating healthy. Clean.

I don't really eat anything unless It's something I have cooked.

And I'm usually eating the same thing.

100% of the time my carb of choice is rice. (Jasmine or Basmati)

And protein of choice 90% of the time is chicken breasts. Sometimes fish or beef. More so fish.

And misc veggies. And sometimes beans.

Right now I'm all about Jasmine rice, chicken breast & green, red peppers with white onions all in strips with chicken sauté in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Awesomeness over white rice. Maybe a dash of hot sauce.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ pretty solid choices

I too enjoy rice, but seek more of a variety in my carb sources -- sweet potatoes for example, cannot get much better than that, oz for oz the most nutritiously dense food in existence .. quinoa another solid choice

chick breast is nice, but again I would vary the sources .. turkey breast great, eggs awesome, and beef is the most anabolic of all proteins

get them greens in! fresh broccoli and green beans in addition to romaine salad are pretty much my only choices..
oh I eat a lot of bell peppers as well .. zucchini is nice too

need some more fats? almond butter .. snack? peanuts or almonds

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
^^ pretty solid choices

I too enjoy rice, but seek more of a variety in my carb sources -- sweet potatoes for example, cannot get much better than that, oz for oz the most nutritiously dense food in existence .. quinoa another solid choice

chick breast is nice, but again I would vary the sources .. turkey breast great, eggs awesome, and beef is the most anabolic of all proteins

get them greens in! broccoli and green beans in addition to romaine salad are pretty much my only choices..
Well I do change things up when I feel I've been in the same path for a long while. I eat the same thing cause it's easy to track cals and macros.

But I do throw in broccoli with chicken or white fish. And of course green beans.

Sometimes I cook a plain egg omelet then chop it up and throw in in rice with chicken breast chopped. Super good.

I love beef but it's too fattening and you know it's always a good day to eat skirt steak and ribeye.....

But yeah of course I switch it up.

I'm Spanish so running away from rice is damn near impossible.

Don't eat much sweet potatoes but I do like them. Maybe I'll take a trip down that road some time.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I love beef but it's too fattening and you know it's always a good day to eat skirt steak and ribeye.....
ohhh not true bud..you just gotta know what beef to buy ;) keep it lean, don't opt for the hi-fat (low-priced) chuck or sub-par fatty cuts of steak..i mainly stick with 96% lean beef and top sirloin steaks

I'm Spanish so running away from rice is damn near impossible..
reír en aquel :p

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh of course those cuts are fatty. I eat beef like that on the weekends. Actually. Consider that a cheat day lol.

Of course leans cuts. I like 93% lean ground beef. Good stuff. Dry but I get over that cause I know it's lean.

.....man, I'm hungry now.

My MASS 550 with the rest of my FINAFLEX stack arrives Later this week. Looking forward.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
New gym is way better than the other one. Opens at 4 am and that early with no traffic I was there in 7 minutes this morning.

Warm up
DB squat into ohp
3 x 10 @ 35

Work out
Meadows row. + bar
1 x 5. @ 75
4 x 5 @ 95

Rev seated inc fly
1 x 5 @ 50
1 x 5 @ 55
3 x 5 @ 65

Wg cable lat pull down
5 x 5 @ 175

SA DB row
2 x 5 @ 95
3 x 5 @ 105

Seated vbar cable row
1 x 5 @ 165
4 x 5 @ 195

Y pulls
1 x 5 @ 50
1 x 5 @ 70
1 x 5 @ 90
2 x 5 @ 110

Squatting band lat pull down
3 x 10 @ band res ??

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong DB rows bro.

Glad you don't have to sleep in the parking lot anymore.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Man...chest is super sore. Back soreness is already creeping in as well. Double up on my BCAA/SAA next pay day for sure. Headed in to a fun filled day at work.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
^^ pretty solid choices I too enjoy rice, but seek more of a variety in my carb sources -- sweet potatoes for example, cannot get much better than that, oz for oz the most nutritiously dense food in existence .. quinoa another solid choice chick breast is nice, but again I would vary the sources .. turkey breast great, eggs awesome, and beef is the most anabolic of all proteins get them greens in! fresh broccoli and green beans in addition to romaine salad are pretty much my only choices.. oh I eat a lot of bell peppers as well .. zucchini is nice too need some more fats? almond butter .. snack? peanuts or almonds
Just curious but how do you prepare your sweet potatoes?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I cube mine. Take two tbsp honey. Mix it with a lil water till I get the consistency I want to evenly coat it all. Then sprinkle with some cinnamon and bake at 350 till soft. They are amazing this way

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cube mine. Take two tbsp honey. Mix it with a lil water till I get the consistency I want to evenly coat it all. Then sprinkle with some cinnamon and bake at 350 till soft. They are amazing this way
Put one in a plastic bag. Microwave. Mash.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yes, that sounds delicious!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wrenchie has a nice protocol..i like baked as well
but monte is closer to what I do (since I'm usually trying to strive for quickness and convenience)..
wrap in saran wrap, nuke for 5-6min depending on size
cut in half, peel off skin..boom
simple, perfect every time

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
wrenchie has a nice protocol..i like baked as well but monte is closer to what I do (since I'm usually trying to strive for quickness and convenience).. wrap in saran wrap, nuke for 5-6min depending on size cut in half, peel off skin..boom simple, perfect every time
Thanks, I like quick and simple most of the time. If I have extra time I'll definitely do the baking!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Never thought of wrapping and nuking. That saves tons of time

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Lunch pretty much identical to yesterday
5 oz 99 ff turkey
2 slices Ezekiel bread
1/2 cup ff cottage cheese
1 whole hb egg
2 hb egg whites.

image-3107462269.jpg

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nope. My address got messed up between me and bean5er. So still waiting on my bottle to show up. Hoping it's today.
Nice, that's right I forgot about that. Are you going to run that bottle alone or get another one to stack them?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Nice, that's right I forgot about that. Are you going to run that bottle alone or get another one to stack them?
Funny u bring that up. Imma order a bottle on payday if np is still running that sweet deal. I wanna see how. 60 days of if goes. Plus I want that dope a$$ tshirt

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Funny u bring that up. Imma order a bottle on payday if np is still running that sweet deal. I wanna see how. 60 days of if goes. Plus I want that dope a$$ tshirt
Sweet! That shirt is badass! I still don't know if I'm going to keep that hoodie, I really wanted black lettering

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
It came white with light blue lettering. The pic they have is black and white but I figured if they would do that it would be black and white Not a color.
So white hoody with blue lettering??

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
This is the one I have.
yep, that's the only one there is..special ordered and limited supply
i have the white T w/ blue lettering, same thing only not a hoodie..
looks good to me (i am partial to black myself, but color is always good too)

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
yep, that's the only one there is..special ordered and limited supply i have the white T w/ blue lettering, same thing only not a hoodie.. looks good to me (i am partial to black myself, but color is always good too)
I'm a pretty big color fan myself. Budget strings are tied pretty tight right now. Lots of goodies on the horizon looking tempting. Hmmmm.....

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Was there a way to pick a size of the shirt? Cause I ordered and didn't get a change for sizing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was there a way to pick a size of the shirt? Cause I ordered and didn't get a change for sizing.
there was a mistake on my order when i ordered mass550. i called and talked to a nutra rep, she told me sizes were limited...i asked for a 2X but only got an XL.

it fits well now, but after my wife washes it.....lol.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
there was a mistake on my order when i ordered mass550. i called and talked to a nutra rep, she told me sizes were limited...i asked for a 2X but only got an XL.

it fits well now, but after my wife washes it.....lol.
Lol yup! Well I'll be ok with an XL

I hope it doesn't turn into a small after the wash...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And the one I shall have... i like the blue lettering myself. Black is the standard.. nice change.
mine is black lettering in front, blue in back....what sizes you guys get, i got XL.