MassMax XT Ecdysterone

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unsure about the whole topic .. def interesting

Ive ran the product before and i loved my run and then stacked it with Xgels and loved it more lol
This is not point of discussion- the point is how accurate are the labels on Performax labs MassMax and maybe others..

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is not point of discussion- the point is how accurate are the labels on Performax labs MassMax and maybe others..
Its fairly simple, a competitor and raw material supplier posted a very questionable test. We responded by sending the Admin our lab tests who confirmed that MassMax clearly contains Ecdysterone.

Just an update: I have now personally seen a lab test which clearly shows that MassMax contains Ecdysterone. This will be my last response to this nonsense and anyone that stirs this crap up again in the future will be swiftly banned.
If you don't believe the Admin or believe he is lying then simply don't take the product, simple as that.

In terms of the Higenamine test. At the time it was tested, the HyperMax was about 2-3 years past the expiration date. As stated we took the results seriously and offered a full refund to anyone who had that product, however it had been 2-3 years since it was expired(DC in 2015) and no LOT # was listed so there was very little we can do other then offer a refund.

In the same MassMax thread from August 2018, there was a NutraBIO Tribilus product that was shown to not meet label claims. What did they do? They pulled the product and offered a refund. There's a very popular pre workout on this forum that had 1 flavor with a manufacturing error, what did they do? A voluntary recall and offered a refund. These are 2 very respected companies, just like Performax, and we followed the exact same protocols only we didn't need to pull the product as it was discontinued 3-4 years ago and still offered a refund.

There is nothing more we can say on these topics, if you don't believe the admin then avoid MassMax and if you've purchased HyperMax from 4-5 years ago you can receive a refund.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone who asks Performax for a refund on a product they bought, used, enjoyed, and finished 3 years ago, based on this janky ass test, is a bitch.

How 'bout that for clarity? As far as massmax, I'll take the Admins word over a competitor who's product I tried and didn't see much from.

lanky

Awards
I am on my 3rd bottle of ecdynize right now, doing a test run at 100mg a day. I have a small to moderate increase in appetite, strength is the same, no overt muscle fullness, skin is itchy and stinging when I start to sweat during my workout(no quite as severe as beta alanine).

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on my 3rd bottle of ecdynize right now, doing a test run at 100mg a day. I have a small to moderate increase in appetite, strength is the same, no overt muscle fullness, skin is itchy and stinging when I start to sweat during my workout(no quite as severe as beta alanine).
You take 10 tabs a day?

Btw I am not convinced by their product, 10mg per tab is just not highly dosed enough.

Their turk product is good if you dose like 1000mg+ a day

lanky

Awards
You take 10 tabs a day?

Btw I am not convinced by their product, 10mg per tab is just not highly dosed enough.

Their turk product is good if you dose like 1000mg+ a day
I am on 10 tablets a day. they are really small tablets so you can chew all 10 at the same time. I did try the turk product last summer but had nausea, it did seem similar in effect as laxogenin for me, small strength gains in a short time period

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its fairly simple, a competitor and raw material supplier posted a very questionable test. We responded by sending the Admin our lab tests who confirmed that MassMax clearly contains Ecdysterone.

If you don't believe the Admin or believe he is lying then simply don't take the product, simple as that.

In terms of the Higenamine test. At the time it was tested, the HyperMax was about 2-3 years past the expiration date. As stated we took the results seriously and offered a full refund to anyone who had that product, however it had been 2-3 years since it was expired(DC in 2015) and no LOT # was listed so there was very little we can do other then offer a refund.

In the same MassMax thread from August 2018, there was a NutraBIO Tribilus product that was shown to not meet label claims. What did they do? They pulled the product and offered a refund. There's a very popular pre workout on this forum that had 1 flavor with a manufacturing error, what did they do? A voluntary recall and offered a refund. These are 2 very respected companies, just like Performax, and we followed the exact same protocols only we didn't need to pull the product as it was discontinued 3-4 years ago and still offered a refund.

There is nothing more we can say on these topics, if you don't believe the admin then avoid MassMax and if you've purchased HyperMax from 4-5 years ago you can receive a refund.
Don’t companies have to pay to talk about their products on here? That’s why reps and the admin wouldn’t be reputable input on these things. Not willing to say good things about my product? I’d lose you lol.