Unanswered Massage guns

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone use a theragun, kraft massager or similar device? Im intrigued but theyre stupid expensive. Hesitant to spend that much on a maybe. Interested in any feedback you guys might have.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard of guys converting reciprocating saws into something similar. Apparently they can be very effective in the right situations

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve heard of guys converting reciprocating saws into something similar. Apparently they can be very effective in the right situations
I did it, you just need to buy the heads for it. Works well ,hurts like a mofo if you go too fast though

Cost me like $80

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw a video where a guy was showing a cordless makita and that itd make a better massage for less and that a tool company should get into that business.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look up jigsaw massage adapter on ebay. I bought a 3 pack kit and simply use them with my jigsaw. Works awesome.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So a sawzall or jigsaw both are kinds of reciprocating saws but I think my dewalt reciprocating saw would fracture every bone in my body 😕

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So a sawzall or jigsaw both are kinds of reciprocating saws but I think my dewalt reciprocating saw would fracture every bone in my body 😕
Read the posts above this. Those guys could probably answer better than me as they have done it. I would imagine a jigsaw would be a lot easier to use than a sawzall.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need a jigsaw lol the other would hurt

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can use the sawzall... but someone else has to apply it to you unless its a shorty. You just use the amount of force you want to use lmao... so that means the handler takes the weight of the sawzall. That is why i use a jigsaw... Its light and you can self shread.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel it is superior to foam rolling or other forms of SMR tools?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have Percussion Fitness "Buff Enuff." I really like it. I do alot of distance running and it works great.

A little pricey, but worth it in my opinion

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've looked into them, but am sticking with the lacrosse ball. Anything more intense than that, I know I'll end up causing more harm than good.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I bought the attachments for $20 and got the cheapest black and decker saw I could find, was about $60 all together. It really works. There are two downside to going cheap and using the saw - the safety button you have to hold on the saw makes it harder to use on yourself. And the noise! The saw is very loud and hurts your ears. The $200+ massage guns are very quiet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote