Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the difference?

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Massacre would help with recovery and protein synthesis while Epi would help with lean gains, stamina, and overall performance in the gym. Supposedly Epi products make you gain muscle by inhibiting myostatin which increases with age.

Both give good pumps with Vaso as said earlier and Uro is a great all around ingredient that Olympus Labs incorporate into muscle building products.

So take both for a great stack. Olympus Labs make reputable products with ratings behind them. BLR makes FD 2.0 which is comparable to Epilogue without the Vaso and Uro B. Just my 2 cents

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been wanting to try one or the other myself. Olympus has a ton of fans on instagram and seem popular over there. Haven’t heard much elsewhere.

I’d probably choose ep1logue as I love Epicatechin

ngozee

ngozee

Awards
Are these safe for folks with high blood pressure?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO Ep1logue is preferred when cutting while Massacr3 is better while bulking. Just my thoughts from using both. Currently using Massacr3 stacked with K1ngsslayer

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO Ep1logue is preferred when cutting while Massacr3 is better while bulking. Just my thoughts from using both. Currently using Massacr3 stacked with K1ngsslayer
How are you liking the stack? I have bottle of Massacre and am looking for another Olympus product to stack with it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you liking the stack? I have bottle of Massacre and am looking for another Olympus product to stack with it.
Only on week 2 but I’m loving the stack and highly recommend it. Increased appetite, able to put down more food and feel no bloat and muscle fullness

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can Massacre be stacked with ARA?
I’d say Massacre would go pretty well with ArA. ArA causes the DOMs while the laxo helps with recovery. It’s not anti inflammatory. It’s ArA with laxo is something I’d love to try. But Id get your ducks in a row first about making ArA better for you. Soy Lecithin granules or GMS, LCLT, HCA, and if you can find it ABE(discontinued).

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say Massacre would go pretty well with ArA. ArA causes the DOMs while the laxo helps with recovery. It’s not anti inflammatory. It’s ArA with laxo is something I’d love to try. But Id get your ducks in a row first about making ArA better for you. Soy Lecithin granules or GMS, LCLT, HCA, and if you can find it ABE(discontinued).
If you had to chose laxo or ara which would it be?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you had to chose laxo or ara which would it be?
It depends, if during a time I could significantly lower my cardio like winter, and push more weights I would do ArA it is hard on the joints. Laxo would probably help your joints.
So ArA on a bulk, and laxo on either maintenance or a slight surplus.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends, if during a time I could significantly lower my cardio like winter, and push more weights I would do ArA it is hard on the joints. Laxo would probably help your joints.
So ArA on a bulk, and laxo on either maintenance or a slight surplus.
Well my shoulder has been bothering me so I guess Massacre fits the bill

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well my shoulder has been bothering me so I guess Massacre fits the bill
There are 2 other good/well spoken of laxo sups, there’s high tech laxo and iconogenin. Icono is transdermal and some day it’s the best.

But with massacre your getting a huge bang for your buck laxo with uro B and vaso6. 2 anabolics and a pump ingredient. It is also a preworkout solution. Add some caffeine in the morning for a stim and you’d be set with this one.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are 2 other good/well spoken of laxo sups, there’s high tech laxo and iconogenin. Icono is transdermal and some day it’s the best.

But with massacre your getting a huge bang for your buck laxo with uro B and vaso6. 2 anabolics and a pump ingredient. It is also a preworkout solution. Add some caffeine in the morning for a stim and you’d be set with this one.
Already have a bottle of Massacre in cabinet along with Spartan kraken and Reign