MASSACR3 Q&A

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question on dosage:

So on workout days, take 2 pills 30-45 mins before lifting on an empty stomach.

Can you take them with BCAA’s, or would that decrease absorption?

Also on non-workout days: is it better to split the dose: 1 in the morning and 1 at night OR take 2 on an empty stomach?

Thanks guys

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question on dosage:

So on workout days, take 2 pills 30-45 mins before lifting on an empty stomach.

Can you take them with BCAA’s, or would that decrease absorption?

Also on non-workout days: is it better to split the dose: 1 in the morning and 1 at night OR take 2 on an empty stomach?

Thanks guys
You can take the pills with bcaa’s and it will not decrease absorption whatsoever. Empty stomach means more so not having a meal right before taking Massacr3.

Also on non workout days I take 1 pill before breakfast and 1 before dinner.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just finished 2 bottles. How long of a break should I take before I go back on?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys normally run an 8 or 12 week cycle of massacr3? What would be best?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was originally planning to run massacr3 for 8 weeks but if 12 weeks is fine, I guess i'll pick up another bottle.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was originally planning to run massacr3 for 8 weeks but if 12 weeks is fine, I guess i'll pick up another bottle.
I’d go for it. I’m on week 6 of 12 right now and loving it

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
300mg of Vaso6 is too much for me.. so I’ve split the dose - 1-AM and 1-PM (pre workout).

I’m one week in and already feeling the strength increase and pump effects. Feeling fuller that’s for sure.

I’ll running it for 8 weeks

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any problem if I space out the 2 capsules? I usually wake up and take assass1nate before breakfast and then about 2 hours later, I take the 2 capsules of masssacr3 with my pre workout and I hit the gym. I'm finding that I'm almost getting too much of a pump (probably due to the vaso6 combined with my pre workout). Maybe I could take 1 of the massacr3 with assass1nate first thing in the morning before eating breakfast? And then that way, I'm only taking 1 massacr3 30 min before lifting?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any problem if I space out the 2 capsules? I usually wake up and take assass1nate before breakfast and then about 2 hours later, I take the 2 capsules of masssacr3 with my pre workout and I hit the gym. I'm finding that I'm almost getting too much of a pump (probably due to the vaso6 combined with my pre workout). Maybe I could take 1 of the massacr3 with assass1nate first thing in the morning before eating breakfast? And then that way, I'm only taking 1 massacr3 30 min before lifting?
Sure, if the pump is distracting, splitting them is fine.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything in Massacr3 to cause anxiety? It's probably from a new pre workout I've been taking that has various stimulants in it but just wondering if anyone has ever reported anxiety while on massacr3? This is my first time taking a laxo supplement too.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anything in Massacr3 to cause anxiety? It's probably from a new pre workout I've been taking that has various stimulants in it but just wondering if anyone has ever reported anxiety while on massacr3? This is my first time taking a laxo supplement too.
Not anxiety, no. First report I’ve heard of that.

I’d recommend reassessing your stimulant and caffeine intake

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing in Massacr3 is very likely to cause or increase anxiety.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Josh141090 my money is on the new pre workout...sometimes new pre workouts have that affect initially but after a few uses usually things are good to go.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input everyone. Yeah, I was pretty certain it's the new pre workout but figured I'd ask.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh hai Big Pharma, I'm the guy who brought Urolithin to the market :cautious:enjoy the few gadzillions $$$ you're going to make out of this 😒

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh hai Big Pharma, I'm the guy who brought Urolithin to the market :cautious:enjoy the few gadzillions $$$ you're going to make out of this
I appreciate your findings!

Big fan of this and Origin got me on the Robuvit train as well.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Hey guys, what’s everyone’s thoughts on a Massacre and Dermacrine run??