MASSACR3 Q&A

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Plan on doing same thing with laxo and epi, 12 weeks of Massacr3 with Follidrone 2.0 then a four week break then 12 weeks of Ep1logue and running iron legion vedius with it. Then break and repeat. Be quite awhile before I do this but I like to be ready for upcoming months and or year
Are you going to run the massacr3 with the hypernova?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to run the massacr3 with the hypernova?
Later down the road yes but first 6 months I will just be running staple supplments with Hypernova (bcca creatine protein). After that I will start adding laxo and epi

vic21234

Awards
I received my bottles earlier this week and am about 4 days in. I am looking forward to see what Massacr3 does. I enjoyed the few runs of Strength Unleashed that I did...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yes, i think most of the people didnt feel any side effects but a few did, some of them even serious ones. i thought that maybe there will be more people because of the 3x bigger dose, thats why i asked if OL tested this high dose or just anyone else here.

if i experience headaches or something i would have to buy a few bottles of ep1logue and stack the products, like you already mentioned. i think i saw anywhere that there will be a christmas sale going on; if i know that headaches could happen (especially with such a big dose of laxo), it would be smart to buy the ep1logue with the upcoming sale because money is tight.
By now surely you realise that we don’t just throw random things into a product and release it...

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to jump into the massacr3 ride. I loved ep1logue so can’t wait to test and compare

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Does Massacr3 absolutely need to be taken on an empty stomach? Any synergy with other supps or any supps to avoid while taking?

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Massacr3 absolutely need to be taken on an empty stomach? Any synergy with other supps or any supps to avoid while taking?
Obviously the OL guys should speak here but based on this patent application from UrB researchers, I’m thinking a product such as ENDUR3 would have a small synergy. Nothing sexy, but appears to me they actually researched UrB + leucine rather than just speculation.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2014111580A1?cl=en

nump

Awards
I've been taking 2 caps of EP1LOGUE the past 4 months and just added two caps of MASSACR3 and wow, the stack has me hitting PRs all over the place. I'm not sure what it's attributed to, but EP1LOGUE by itself was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't taken MASSACR3 by itself so it could be the extra Vaso or Uro, but whatever it is, I can definitely feel it.

Can these two be run indefinitely or do they need a break after a certain period of time?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 2 caps of EP1LOGUE the past 4 months and just added two caps of MASSACR3 and wow, the stack has me hitting PRs all over the place. I'm not sure what it's attributed to, but EP1LOGUE by itself was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't taken MASSACR3 by itself so it could be the extra Vaso or Uro, but whatever it is, I can definitely feel it.

Can these two be run indefinitely or do they need a break after a certain period of time?
I think both at 2 is too much uro B

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm ready to order but deciding between the two is a tough choice

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of stacking massacr3 + FD2 + hypernova for a mild cut/recomp! I have been away for quite a while so have been researching all the new stuff out! Would you run these for 8 or 12 weeks before a break?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much Uro B is in one bottle of ep1 and masscr3.
150mg per serving * 30 servings per bottle = 4.5g UroB per bottle
This is the same for both Ep1logue and Massacr3.

I am thinking of stacking massacr3 + FD2 + hypernova for a mild cut/recomp! I have been away for quite a while so have been researching all the new stuff out! Would you run these for 8 or 12 weeks before a break?
I have no idea what Hypernova is, and I'm not sure how long they recommend running FD2 for. However, Massacr3 is fine at either 8 or 12, up to you, your budget, your schedule, etc. For me, it took about a month for UroB to start really shining, so I'd probably opt for the longer run as long as you can afford it, since then you'll have UroB working for a longer period of time.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes, i think most of the people didnt feel any side effects but a few did, some of them even serious ones. i thought that maybe there will be more people because of the 3x bigger dose, thats why i asked if OL tested this high dose or just anyone else here.

if i experience headaches or something i would have to buy a few bottles of ep1logue and stack the products, like you already mentioned. i think i saw anywhere that there will be a christmas sale going on; if i know that headaches could happen (especially with such a big dose of laxo), it would be smart to buy the ep1logue with the upcoming sale because money is tight.
I can only speak for myself, but I have mega-dosed 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin with bioavailability enhancement and I never experienced any headaches..

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
I can only speak for myself, but I have mega-dosed 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin with bioavailability enhancement and I never experienced any headaches..
Did you experience any goodies?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you experience any goodies?
To be truthful, the benefits have been negligible for the most part with my prior laxogenin experiences. Hopefully OL has finally found the key to unlock its full potential ;)

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered on Monday received on Thursday great shipping, two questions.

Dosing protocol on off days?
How to dose with triumph?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered on Monday received on Thursday great shipping, two questions.

Dosing protocol on off days?
How to dose with triumph?
Take full dose at any time in accordance with the label instructions. Take Triumph and Massacre 30-45 minutes pwo on training days.

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
So a question about cycling UroB - About to finish my 8 week run on epilogue and want to jump on Massacr3 next day after my last dose. Is it necessary to take a break from it?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a question about cycling UroB - About to finish my 8 week run on epilogue and want to jump on Massacr3 next day after my last dose. Is it necessary to take a break from it?
I would take a break eventually. However, seeing as you ran Ep1logue for 8 weeks, you have a few options:
1) 4 week break now, then run Massacr3 for 8-12 weeks. This will give you an 8 week Ep1logue run, followed by a full 8-12 week run of Massacr3.
2) Run Massacr3 for 4 weeks and take advantage of a 12 week UroB run, but only end up running laxogenin for 4 weeks, and then take a break after that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be good to do 8 weeks of Massacre and then take a break.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take a break eventually. However, seeing as you ran Ep1logue for 8 weeks, you have a few options:
1) 4 week break now, then run Massacr3 for 8-12 weeks. This will give you an 8 week Ep1logue run, followed by a full 8-12 week run of Massacr3.
2) Run Massacr3 for 4 weeks and take advantage of a 12 week UroB run, but only end up running laxogenin for 4 weeks, and then take a break after that.
Historically I have found it difficult to take a break from a supplement which I find effective, even though I accept that folks smarter than me believe it is appropriate. Having just finished a 12-week run of Ep1logue, I am a few days in on an 8 or 12 week run of Massacr3. When my run of Massacr3 ends (at 8 or 12 weeks; I’ll decide in 8 weeks whether to stop or continue for another 4 weeks), I was planning on a long term protocol of taking 1 capsule each of Massacr3 and Ep1logue every day. Unless and until I experience any sides, I want to keep getting my daily dose of VASO6 and UroB. Does that make sense?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it's time OL gets VASO6 as a standalone supplement

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have a injury that I would love to test out this on it

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
do you know that feeling when you open the front door to let your cat out and suddenly sight a little white envelope from the US, Nutriverse is the sender, open it and have 3 bottles of motherf*cking massacr3 in your hands? =) i can tell you, its an AWESOME feeling!

shipping time to europe, to give the other europeans in this forum a little overview:

15.12 - USPS received the parcel data
22.12 - in transit to my country
26.12 - at customs (i live in one of the "better suited countries" in europe)
04.01 - received it without paying for any taxes or post service because its a "gift"; thats a GREAT way of shipping it, thank you!

it wasnt the fastest parcel but keep in mind that the shipping option is first class super saver which is the cheapest (paid about 10€!). im totally satisfied and will use nutriverse also for future orders.

now i cant wait to end my current ep1logue cycle (have about 2,5 weeks left), take a 3 week break and then start my 12 week massacry3 run. im already extremely excited!

Chewwwbutta

Awards
I tried to search the thread, but came up short. Has anyone (and would there be any issues) running MASSACR3 & TEST1FY together? I was thinking about an 8-12 week run if possible.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to search the thread, but came up short. Has anyone (and would there be any issues) running MASSACR3 & TEST1FY together? I was thinking about an 8-12 week run if possible.
No issues. Should be a nice run for bulking or recomp:bigok:

nump

Awards
I searched, but couldn't find an answer- what's the issue with too much UroB? I've been taking two caps of both
EP1LOGUE and MASSACR3 for two weeks now and haven't had any noticeable sides. If anything, the pumps are insane and my muscles feel full throughout the day, but nothing overly negative.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I searched, but couldn't find an answer- what's the issue with too much UroB? I've been taking two caps of both
EP1LOGUE and MASSACR3 for two weeks now and haven't had any noticeable sides. If anything, the pumps are insane and my muscles feel full throughout the day, but nothing overly negative.
Lack of linear dose response. Basically wasting a good thing if you double the dose.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Is over 2 weeks long enough break between EP1LOUGE?

Want to start my massacr3! (Will probably stack)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lack of linear dose response. Basically wasting a good thing if you double the dose.[/QUOTE xtyler does this apply to us bigger guys? 6'2 265 and planned on doing 2/2 epilogue and mass. You think it to be a waste?

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
what about stacking massacr3 with massmax xt? full dosage of both be fine?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent heard many results as of yet regarding massacre. I realize it hasnt been out very long but just curious of those that have run it for a month or more, what have you noticed while on this product? Im planning to order a couple bottles as I enjoyed my two bottles of Epilogue.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
I havent heard many results as of yet regarding massacre. I realize it hasnt been out very long but just curious of those that have run it for a month or more, what have you noticed while on this product? Im planning to order a couple bottles as I enjoyed my two bottles of Epilogue.
Ive been on about 3 weeks, doing a split dose (1 epi and 1 mass), my joints feel great, recovery is quicker than usual on a cut.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
MASSACR3 Q&A

3 caps total in a stack with epilogue? Which should be dosed at 2 caps and which should be dosed at 1?
im not xtyler but i would say go with 2 caps massacr3 and 1 cap ep1logue. many people dont feel anything from laxo, not even with high doses, so i would want to make sure to get the full dose of laxo. 300mg phytofuse epi is still enough, 150mg laxo probably not. just my 2 cents

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not xtyler but i would say go with 2 caps massacr3 and 1 cap ep1logue. many people dont feel anything from laxo, not even with high doses, so i would want to make sure to get the full dose of laxo. 300mg phytofuse epi is still enough, 150mg laxo probably not. just my 2 cents
This is a well thought out approach and in fact the OL recommendation:)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a well thought out approach and in fact the OL recommendation:)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2x massacr3
1x Ep1louge
1x FD2

Or is that over kill
At 146lbs? IMO yes, burning money at that point. Honestly 1 cap Massacr3 + 1 cap Ep1logue will treat you more than fine. I'm right around your weight (ignore what my stats say, that's my competition weight and I water cut) and that's all I've been running, and it's great, more than enough to get full benefit.

Reactions: GNO
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
At 146lbs? IMO yes, burning money at that point. Honestly 1 cap Massacr3 + 1 cap Ep1logue will treat you more than fine. I'm right around your weight (ignore what my stats say, that's my competition weight and I water cut) and that's all I've been running, and it's great, more than enough to get full benefit.
Excellent!