poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
come on guys this is going nowhere!!!
you guys are simply outmatched by me
i wish you 2 fags the best and good luck in making a sequel to your movie
cant say i"ll be watching it, that gay stuff isnt my thing
well if by out matched you mean in terms of GAYNESS and the size of one collective moles then YOU my freind are correct!!! :donut: for some reason this reminds me of your arm????

do you have to walk your mole to get it exercise???

do you wear floaties while surfing just so your mole wont lose air tryin to catch its breath???

does your mole have a birth certificate?

how many girlfreinds has your mole had (def got you beat as youve only had 2 boyfreinds, butt-unit and Sausage..... odd that if you put it together you get butt sausage????)

is your mole more intelligent then my moles since its obviously physically superior?

can your mole beat up my moles since it has 3 black hairs in Karate and mine have none?

does your mole get its own supplement regimin?

if you and your mole got in a fight who would win?

does your mole know its ABC's???

and last but not least do you tell your mole you love it every night before you go to bed???

ya you def got us outmatched.:box:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well if by out matched you mean in terms of GAYNESS and the size of one collective moles then YOU my freind are correct!!! :donut: for some reason this reminds me of your arm????

do you wear floaties while surfing just so your mole wont lose air tryin to catch its breath???

how many girlfreinds has your mole had (def got you beat as youve only had 2 boyfreinds, butt-unit and Sausage..... odd that if you put it together you get butt sausage????)

is your mole more intelligent then my moles since its obviously physically superior?

can your mole beat up my moles since it has 3 black hairs in Karate and mine have none?

and last but not least do you tell your mole you love it every night before you go to bed???

i feel mole...sted reading this:rofl:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw notice you took down your last arm pic as it was smaller then your 2 previous arm shots and showed your mole the most.... glad to see your 2 time a week regimin is keepin that physique for you LOL .... sooooomboooooodies shriiiiiinkiiiiiiiiiing

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:lol: :lol: :hammer: :toofunny:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
btw notice you took down your last arm pic as it was smaller then your 2 previous arm shots and showed your mole the most.... glad to see your 2 time a week regimin is keepin that physique for you LOL .... sooooomboooooodies shriiiiiinkiiiiiiiiiing
watch out vs, according to these experts, that 2 x week training is making u shrink, you'll be looking like poohole in no time with those big 14inch arms of his!! (that's gotta be motivation to lift it 3x a week at least!!! or just give up!!!)

save the reply posts big boys, i'll take care of it for you angry big buffers

:type: chad - "shut your fcuking month!!"
:type: poohole - "stop teasing me about being so small, you're gay!"

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
watch out vs, according to these experts, that 2 x week training is making u shrink, you'll be looking like poohole in no time!! (that's gotta be motivation to lift it 3x a week at least!!! or just give up!!!)

still waiting for your pics/stats.:yawn:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
watch out vs, according to these experts, that 2 x week training is making u shrink, you'll be looking like poohole in no time with those big 14inch arms of his!! (that's gotta be motivation to lift it 3x a week at least!!! or just give up!!!)

not worried what you think, and your gay.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
not worried what you think, and your gay.
yeah right!! what was yesterdays little outburst :rant: ova then crybaby?

cute well if you looked i my log youd realize im comin off of a year out and i WEIGH 178. better then what most could say in my circumstances and most cant gain 13 lbs a cycle and keep it either... so once again you go ahead and act like VS and think just casue i aint as big as you YET that i dont know what im doin, com dec, youll be eatin your words and drooling over my logs.
so get busy boy and get those big 14inch GUNS :type: typing for your next witty little outburst :rant:

don't tell me, :think: i'm gay, right?

:toofunny:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
still waiting for your pics/stats.:yawn:
oh shucks dude, i don't swing that way, stick to poops chad, he's your homeboy not me!

anyway, u and him have a sequal to be working on don't u? must be why u two are "bulking up", you guys are the brokeback bodybuilders after all! injecting a little more than tren into each others butts i be thinking!:think:

take care dude :cheers:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh shucks dude, i don't swing that way, stick to poops chad, he's your homeboy not me!

anyway, u and him have a sequal to be working on don't u? must be why u two are "bulking up", you guys are the brokeback bodybuilders after all! injecting a little more than tren into each others butts i be thinking!:think:

take care dude :cheers:
ok then. bye:wave:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is that the end???........
well for now at least. im sure poopy and i will be called steroided out meat heads that dont know how to train again, and we`ll have to come back and call them faggy little bltchs that spend time photo shopping us when they SHOULD be at the gym.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the logic behind VS's argument. He wont consider you smart, unless you are big/cut... but if your to big, you are a dumbass steroided out idiot.

Its quite the conundrum.

Adams

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love the logic behind VS's argument. He wont consider you smart, unless you are big/cut... but if your to big, you are a dumbass steroided out idiot.

Its quite the conundrum.

Adams
i like that word "conundrum"!! very nice mr. adems. you shall be repped when i can again.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

Its quite the conundrum.

Adams
:goodpost: Zombie was thinking the samething

but it seems thing are ok now

Me pokes chad :stick:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Zombie was thinking the samething

but it seems thing are ok now

Me pokes chad :stick:
FCUK NO !!! things aren`t ok!!!:rant: :rant: :rant:
only when they say sorry for being stinky dlck lickers will the blood shed stop. :rasp:
but i still love you zombie

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
well it wouldnt be right if i didnt put a post in. i just want to put a big shout out to chad and poppy:wave:
keep the ball rolling with the same old repeated stuff eg mole,gay,tiny surfer etc
you guys always make me laugh:rofl:
:welcome: also welcome aboard this great thread my old
friend zombie:cheers:
:djparty:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well it wouldnt be right if i didnt put a post in. i just want to put a big shout out to chad and poppy:wave:
keep the ball rolling with the same old repeated stuff eg mole,gay,tiny surfer etc
you guys always make me laugh:rofl:
:welcome: also welcome aboard this great thread my old
friend zombie:cheers:
:djparty:
LOL hahahaha I like the sig V.S.......who inspired you :rofl:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Dropping by to say hello...

Hows the rifraf of the board holding up these days?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Woot vote this thread for TOTY ( Thread of the year )

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohh damn is this thread still getting posts??? howd i miss it the last couple days? N ya VS stayin good over here ..... as far away from your melanoma as possible

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
ohh damn is this thread still getting posts??? howd i miss it the last couple days? N ya VS stayin good over here ..... as far away from your melanoma as possible
:yawn: same old boring stuff from poopy
i just had a look at your log and your pics!!!!!:dump:
your physique:icon_lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL i aint worried how bout you take a year off and see how you handle it? tsall good, ill be back by the end of the year. :bb3: everyone starts somewhere and im jsut starting over, again showing your ignorance that physique doesnt = intellegence or exp. i still gained and have kept 14 lbs this last cycle and thats not accomplished just sittin on my ass eating fast food all day just cause i pop a couple steroids....... but you wouldnt know that

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL i aint worried how bout you take a year off and see how you handle it? tsall good, ill be back by the end of the year. :bb3: everyone starts somewhere and im jsut starting over, again showing your ignorance that physique doesnt = intellegence or exp. i still gained and have kept 14 lbs this last cycle and thats not accomplished just sittin on my ass eating fast food all day just cause i pop a couple steroids....... but you wouldnt know that
Is that how its done??? Send some some of what your having.

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry adams they dont bottle dedication :thumbsup:
but wherever VS shops they must be bottling stupid.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Who needs common sense and dedication when we have the JUICE!!!!

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
straught up you look like crap!!!!:head:
anything you say to me doesnt mean sh*t:dump: when you have a physique as average as yours
a thing i notice more and more on this forum is all these guys doing steroids in their early 20's when they havent really put any serous time in the gym and built a solid base. what ever happened to doing your time in the gym,solid nutrition and taking good supplements like powerfull,diesel test etc:think:
i for one have created a fairly decent build on these principles so why put your heath at risk i say.:cool:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well maybe you are on the wrong forums all together cause the whole point is doing this without putting your health at risk....

heres some brain food dumbass

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

other then that im currently taking powerfull in my off time, your just a jealous douche that wants my bod, so have fun not gettin big while i surpass you in no time.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

heres a year and a half ago... do you know what muscle memory is? so ill be back @ 190 by summers end and 20 lbs more then that by the end of the year, have fun drooling.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
News Flash...

Words are more effective than emoticons...

Thank you...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, vince, what are some of your measurements?

By the way you're always talking yourself up, it makes it sound as though you have a physique to rival that of Jay Cutler.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, vince, what are some of your measurements?

By the way you're always talking yourself up, it makes it sound as though you have a physique to rival that of Jay Cutler.
havnt really taken any measurements lately i know my arms are 17 and a quarter inch, my bodyweight is around 212 to 215pounds, dont know fat percentage but abs are clearly visable
and as for talking myself up? ive never done that all i stated is that i have a fairly descent build for a guy thats steroid free and whos main interest isnt the gym.
but the one thing i have spoken up about ,is people talking it up without any thing really to back it up
i dont really need to name names do i..:icon_lol:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Check out his recent posts from a week or two ago.....one of his posts he goes on a rant about how people on this site run crap logs and dont produce what they promise etc etc......quite ironic :fool2:
liftalot:icon_lol:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Wow still trying to bash me all this time, After all this is my Non-sponsered log. Did you not read my explination two pages ago. How ****ing stupid are you VS? Honestly anyone believes anything this guys says is as stupid as he is. He came here oringally as Ray Sauage and then made a new account after he was Banned for being a complete idoit. He only follows me around with his multiable accounts because I made him look stupid as can be. Just do a little search for good old Ray.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4