Mass Gainz strawberry vs original protean (flavor)

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like the formula on this. Was curious though, anyone who's used the original protean care to offer a flavor comparison? Don't really care for strawberry much, but got a bunch of protean on sale awhile back and was blown away by the strawberry. Definitely in my top 3 all time with cinnamon roll XF and choc pb isoflex.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its not quite the same.. but vury close.. give it a shot and see what you think.. if nothing else you will can mix some frozen berries to it if its lacks a little flavor for your taste.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't tried mass gainz yet, but i'm currently using strawberry Protean and am impressed....i can't imagine mass gainz not having the same flavoring, the other ingredients may change the taste and texture a tad

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its not quite the same.. but vury close.. give it a shot and see what you think.. if nothing else you will can mix some frozen berries to it if its lacks a little flavor for your taste.
I've thrown out/ traded a lot of strawberry haha. Anyone maybe interested in a sample trade?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, wish I could help but I have never used our strawberry proteins. I am not a strawberry fan :(

Mike

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, wish I could help but I have never used our strawberry proteins. I am not a strawberry fan :( Mike
Me neither, but I'd recommend trying the protean while you still have a chance. Mixed with 8oz milk or unsweetened almond milk per scoop I seriously put it above all of the XF flavors aside from maybe cinnamon roll, those two are close. Actually very true to the cream sickle in the name.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, wish I could help but I have never used our strawberry proteins. I am not a strawberry fan :(

Mike
i wasn't a huge fan either, but the strawberry protean has become a refreshing change from chocolate and the brown sugar oatmeal....especially in the hot summer months

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me neither, but I'd recommend trying the protean while you still have a chance. Mixed with 8oz milk or unsweetened almond milk per scoop I seriously put it above all of the XF flavors aside from maybe cinnamon roll, those two are close. Actually very true to the cream sickle in the name.
Wow.. awesome! I may have to give a try :)!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow.. awesome! I may have to give a try :)!
It's a sin that you haven't.. I've tried all three select flavors, every XF UP2.0 flavor, most Trutein flavors, protean VMS and RVC as well as many many others. Strawberry Protean IMO is the best flavor on the market.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow that's quite a statement!! those are some good ones to be judged against too!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow that's quite a statement!! those are some good ones to be judged against too!
Yeah, VMS and RVC were definitely up there too. We need to see those flavors back with the newer products. Still haven't gotten around to bsmoc or whatever it is though

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh man... you are in for a treat.. I just opened a new tub yesterday.. double scooped it because it smelt so good. its also really good for cooking!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh man... you are in for a treat.. I just opened a new tub yesterday.. double scooped it because it smelt so good. its also really good for cooking!
Interested in a sample trade perhaps? I have all three flavors of PES select, watermelon high volume, CL and RL alphamime, and ANS ritual blue ice open right now. Shoot me a pm of you're interested in anything.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just ran out of strawberries and cream as i got my stuff ready for work tomorrow, it's a vanilla dream type of night for me anyway

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, VMS and RVC were definitely up there too. We need to see those flavors back with the newer products. Still haven't gotten around to bsmoc or whatever it is though
The likelihood of seeing VMS and RVC is slim to pretty much, NONE :(. Brown sugar maple is def a suitable replacement though :)

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so mad i missed those flavors, i love red velvet....but nothing wrong with the flavors we currently have, haven't had a bad flavor of protean or isotean yet

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so mad i missed those flavors, i love red velvet....but nothing wrong with the flavors we currently have, haven't had a bad flavor of protean or isotean yet
LMAO.. that sucks you missed rvc.. hands down, elite level status.. TRUTH.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO.. that sucks you missed rvc.. hands down, elite level status.. TRUTH.
i've heard, i also love shamrock shakes so the VMs would have been right up my alley, the worst it when I run into ppl and they tell me how good those flavors were, just hang my head

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've heard, i also love shamrock shakes so the VMs would have been right up my alley, the worst it when I run into ppl and they tell me how good those flavors were, just hang my head
VMS in a blender with ice.. and a scoop of sugar free vanilla ice cream.. LORD O LORD!!

U sir, FUkED UP!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VMS in a blender with ice.. and a scoop of sugar free vanilla ice cream.. LORD O LORD!!

U sir, FUkED UP!!!
yeah cool, rub it in....i hope i get my hands on some rare iforce hemavol flavor in the future, then i get you back bub

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
standing in this corner, we have 5 ft 5 100 lbs yooooouuunggg gotti!!!!!!! back in the other corner we have reigning champion, at 5 ft 1 and 0 lbs... Cccccrriiticle Benchbenchench nch ch....

:eek:p:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
standing in this corner, we have 5 ft 5 100 lbs yooooouuunggg gotti!!!!!!! back in the other corner we have reigning champion, at 5 ft 1 and 0 lbs... Cccccrriiticle Benchbenchench nch ch....

:eek:p:
haha thats a 50lb average between us....sounds like we both need some mass gainz