MASS-GAINING CYCLE- from DAVE PALUMBO IFBB PRO!

dexteks

Awards
MASS-GAINING CYCLE- from DAVE PALUMBO IFBB PRO!
anybody did it..is it safe cycle for my 8th cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i looked it up and it looks silly, he alternates test esters for no real reason at all. He runs deca 200mg EOD for 6 weeks and then replaces it with EQ for 6 weeks and finishes with tren.

It'll work it's just not a good way to go about it, the deca isn't run long enough, the EQ isnt' run long enough, they're bosed dosed real high, there's HGH and slin which make it sometehing i'd never try (also make it expensive) and idk why the hell he's varying test esters so much. It's not like you'll get a 2nd wind from switching from test Enanthate to cypionate.

I wouldn't do this cycle.

Here's a better version using the same stuff (minus hgh and slin)

Test E 750mg EW 1-16
EQ 600mg EW 1-15
Deca 400mg EW 1-9
Tren ace 50mg ed 11-15

i dunno about all my end times but you get the point

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would switch between npp and tren ace. Pluse I'd add igf 1 as well

I never understood varying esters unless ur on a test blend rhen switch to prop.

I know dave personally and I know he's changed a lot over the years. Very smart dude. Somethings sometimes don't work tho. Like his short cycled EQ

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dave palumbo is NOT an IFBB pro! super smart guy....but one of the most non-aesthetic bodies ever to step on a national level stage.....the guy was a freak!....but his waist was wider than his shoulders....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like he has a barrel stuck in his stomach

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
wasnt there a thread just posted on the barrell gut lol. a shout out to dave for being a great visual to our learning expierance of hgh gut! you go dave...you go!!

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind dave trains many many bodybuilders. pros too. i think dave has a reason for his setup. milos sarcev also a guy who trains many people suggests a similar setup.