Mass Builder

R6ADIKT

Awards
Hey guys,

quick question here - what do ya'll recommend for my 14 year old boy to gain mass? any particular weight gainers? I have heard by eating lots and lots of potatoes will do the trick just wondering what else is available for his age.

Thanks!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Proteins, carbs and fats. Really simple, especially for someone that young... Eat eat and eat.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Potatoes, Milk, PB, Eggs, those have always been my go to..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/2 cup oats ground up in blender to make oat flour mixed with 1Tbs PB powder, 1 scoop protein powder and 16 oz of milk makes a good homemade gainer shake.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/2 jar of pb a day :)

Honestly, I'd have him eat more of what he's already eating.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Seconded. Ages 14-16 I drank 0.5-1 gallon/day 2% milk. People thought I was juicing, no joke.
^ what they said. Have him drink a gallon of milk a day on top of what he eats normally, and he'll blow up with size and strength.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
MCDONALDS!!! HAHA get real big real quick

No don't do that seriously more healthy clean good food

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
1/2 cup oats ground up in blender to make oat flour mixed with 1Tbs PB powder, 1 scoop protein powder and 16 oz of milk makes a good homemade gainer shake.
This^^^ Can also add in coconut oil and fresh fruit for extra cals. If you leave out the oats, you can throw the mix an an ice cream maker.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Correct macros, and if I was you I'd check out the HST TRAINING program, which has been proven for mass

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^^ Can also add in coconut oil and fresh fruit for extra cals. If you leave out the oats, you can throw the mix an an ice cream maker.
For extra cals., add in a Tbs or 2 of heavy whipping cream. Not only does it add a lot of cals, but it's also very tasty! (Learned that one from my buddy Snags years ago.)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Fats, and then more fats

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
For extra cals., add in a Tbs or 2 of heavy whipping cream. Not only does it add a lot of cals, but it's also very tasty! (Learned that one from my buddy Snags years ago.)
Thats a pretty good idea as well, especially for the ice cream maker lol

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Food lift food lift food sleep sleep sleep

Tigers333

Awards
He will have no problem getting enough meat. Make sure he gets the carbs!