Marks Muscle Madness

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Changed my mind on the Monster Plexx. I have 2 bottles in reserve, but I was so happy with the results I got with Hi-tech Superdrol that I decided to run it again. I started today. I'm going for lean muscle gain this time. I will run for 6 or 8 weeks. I'm headed on a cruise July 15th, so I'm going to run it until then. I'm currently 178 pounds and about 14% body fat. We will see how this goes the second time.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
What PCT did you run after Osta-plex?
I jumped right into Superdrol. I am going to use Form XT and Test RX. I have experienced absolutely no negative side effects from Osta

Acrylates

Awards
I was going to do the same thing, but I asked around and they said I should cycle off first then cycle on. I want to run Superdrol after reading your results and I just finished my osta-plex bottles.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I was going to do the same thing, but I asked around and they said I should cycle off first then cycle on. I want to run Superdrol after reading your results and I just finished my osta-plex bottles.
That sounds about right. I probably would have told you the same thing. It's best to cycle off for a couple of months, but I decided to jump right in anyway. I don't think it will hurt me at all. I may not get all the gains as last time. I don't know. Because I experienced absolutely no side effects from Osta, I felt I was ok to jump in Superdrol. I will know in a few weeks if it was a bad idea. I feel pretty good at the moment though.

Acrylates

Awards
Yeah I didn't feel any side effects from it either. And I figured since my hormones are out of whack already I should be fine. How were your gains from the osta-plex? I felt like mine were pretty noticeable.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Yeah I didn't feel any side effects from it either. And I figured since my hormones are out of whack already I should be fine. How were your gains from the osta-plex? I felt like mine were pretty noticeable.
Almost 5 lbs of lean body mass added. I went from 149 lbm to 154 lbm. My bodyfat stayed the same pretty much. But my weight increased slightly. I started in a calorie deficit as well, then adjust to about 200-500 over maintenance. It went pretty good. I didn't notice any strength gains though.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
2 weeks into Hi-Tech Superdrol. This is about the time it kicked in when I used it last. I'm trying to be more careful and not gain 25 pounds like last time. I also ordered some Lipodrene Elite. I'm interested to see how it works

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
How did you gain 25 lbs?
I gained 25 pounds the last time I used Superdrol. It's covered in this log, if you scroll back through. I ate a lot and trained heavy. My strength went through the roof after 2 weeks. So, I gained muscle and fat. This time I'm trying a lean bulk. We will see :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Has anyone experienced severe cramping in your lower bicep tendon before? I trained arms yesterday and about 5 hours later I suffered the worst cramping in my arm ever. I could not even straighten out my arm for like 5 or 10 minutes. My arm looked deformed as this was happening. It happened again about an hour later in the same arm. What causes this?