MAN Primal Male

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Anyone noticing any stomach discomfort with PM???

Tkenshin

Awards
man, i am not surprised to hear that. i am just a week into this, and already i had a confrontation with a co-worker over trivial shiit. increased aggression is what i noticed first. only other supp that caused this short fuse reaction was diesel test, i am usually pretty calm even on designers. i react good to dthc, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.
yeah i start to get pissed off at every little thing now days, and the acne isn't helping either.

Anyway does anyone know if primal male ( fadogia agrestis ) acts in a way similar to hcg but to a lesser degree? In which would help one's balls be stable, lol i remember reading a review on T-Force where he said hes balls actually gotten bigger.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the thread, I was curious if anyone knows when the new version of BluePrint will be avauilable, and any other info on it?

Thanks much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i start to get pissed off at every little thing now days, and the acne isn't helping either.

Anyway does anyone know if primal male ( fadogia agrestis ) acts in a way similar to hcg but to a lesser degree? In which would help one's balls be stable, lol i remember reading a review on T-Force where he said hes balls actually gotten bigger.
swollen balls, eh. i could live with that. hey tk, you running 2 bottles or just the 1?

Tkenshin

Awards
swollen balls, eh. i could live with that. hey tk, you running 2 bottles or just the 1?
I have three, but i was planning running only one. I was gonna use the other two for pct purpose maybe. How about you?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I believe it does raise LH, so that makes sense. And no, I don't think its enough to avoid suppression on cycle :) maybe help lower it, maybe good to use every day while doing a pulse cycle :)

Tkenshin

Awards
I believe it does raise LH, so that makes sense. And no, I don't think its enough to avoid suppression on cycle :) maybe help lower it, maybe good to use every day while doing a pulse cycle :)
haha, thanks, that was the kind of answer i was looking for.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have three, but i was planning running only one. I was gonna use the other two for pct purpose maybe. How about you?
gonna run 2 bottles pre-cycle, then use again for pct.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
no stomach distress or headache.
Have you ever used fadogia previously? If so did it bother your stomach at all? I ask bc I tried T-force and I couldn't handle it, it really bothered my stomach, even at only 1 cap per day.