Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Man adopts The Rocks Diet plan, only gains one pound in a month.

Also cost him over 1200 a month in food. I dont' give a **** what people say, this is an expensive hobby if you want to do it the right way and not cut corners. I invest about 6-700 bucks a month in food and thats still pretty pricey and thats not even counting what I spend on supplements.



Invalid Link Removed
 
I saw this yesterday. Even though he trained like the Rock, I'm still surprised he didn't gain more weight. Whether it was water, fat, glycogen, etc. He must have a pretty good metabolism.

But why do an hour of cardio to "offset" the calories like that article and others state? Instead of doing an hour of cardio 6 times per week, why not eat less? One would not only save time, but money.
 
People are stupid. I'm not surprised at all. I don't understand this entire obsession with wanting to be someone you're not. This is almost as bad as the Gay for Richard Piano thread. I'd never compare those two though, because Dwayne actually has brain and doesn't talk, walk, and act like a teenage boy. Really I could care less about these people. What fascinates and boggles my mind at the same time is the obsession like I said. Are people so disappointed in themselves that they think if they act like someone else it will bring meaning to their lives?.
 
Nothing wrong with getting inspiration from somebody that is good at what they do. However, it does seem odd that he didn't have way more weight gain.
 
As far as I am concerned guys a dumb **** for even doing this. No one is created equal and no one will ever get the same results as the Rock eating the same diet he does. Why can't people just focus on improving themselves and stop trying to be a guy they are not and never will be. People also would benefit by ignoring Flex magazine and what they see in there.
 
As far as I am concerned guys a dumb **** for even doing this. No one is created equal and no one will ever get the same results as the Rock eating the same diet he does. Why can't people just focus on improving themselves and stop trying to be a guy they are not and never will be. People also would benefit by ignoring Flex magazine and what they see in there.

WHAT!???!. Seriously?. I somewhat agree with the rest of your post, just not the underlined and bold.
 
As for the no weight gain, my guess is that he protein was prolly ridiculously high, and there was a dramatic increase in physical activity
 
Back
Top