Malleus gets Bold on P-Bold First PH Cycle!!!! by Taurus-(Sponsored)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear your still rockin. Keep it up bud, and again, anything we can do for you, just let us know.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Hey just so you all know Taurus is having an awesome sale on P-Bold of B2G1.This is a great deal on an awesome product with almost no sides.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey just so you all know Taurus is having an awesome sale on P-Bold of B2G1.This is a great deal on an awesome product with almost no sides.
Thanks bro

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Merry Christmas to all.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I will be posting a big update come this weekend. Thank you all for continued support. This has been a hard year, but here's to 2012 may she be a sight better than the last.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay positive bro. Hope all is well!
Hope that P-Bold is treating u well too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be posting a big update come this weekend. Thank you all for continued support. This has been a hard year, but here's to 2012 may she be a sight better than the last.
Atta Kid!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hope every thing is going better.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok so I have been taking P-bold for 5 weeks now and here are some of the things I have noticed.

week 1: not much really
week 2: Alpha feeling, muscle fullness, Great wrokouts
week 3-5: ALPHA when it counts, muscle fullness all the time, Great Workouts, and for me a BIG jump in sex drive.

Side effects: I have had back pumps and trap pumps-fixed with Taurine
Blood pressure headaches. These are the biggest thing you will deal with IMHO take fish oil and its all good. I did make the mistake of haveing a couple of cigarettes before my fathers funeral and wholy crap the headaches came fast and furious so if you smoke you might want to time your doses and habit away from each other.
Other than the listed side effects P-Bold has treated me very good and here's how

Lifts:
Bench-425x1-was 405
Squat-430x1-was 415
Deadlift-520-was 500
I love these numbers and believe I could have been higher by this time if tragic events had not taken place and need to be put to the fore. All in this is an excellent first cycle if my bottle holds till I get home I will be continuing to the second bottle and really putting lifting first.

Weigth-235-215
bf%-20%- no idea yet but I have put alittle more jiggle on but mostly just water weight that needs to be worked off.
How much muscle to fat-Don't give a crap as long as I can lift heavy, with good form and look good in a mirror without feeling like a fata$$ thats all that matters.

Big thanks to all who have been following and For the continued support and thanks from all of you.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There he is. Nice update bud!
I too think I may be noticing an increase in this "drive" you speak of.
How much longer are you running P-Bold? I think I may do another 3 weeks.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
There he is. Nice update bud!
I too think I may be noticing an increase in this "drive" you speak of.
How much longer are you running P-Bold? I think I may do another 3 weeks.
If I can make the bottle I have last till Friday I will use the bottle I have waiting for me at my house, there may be a day I am without it but it should be ok. By the way I got some liquid nolva for pct per suggestions. If I can run the second bottle it will be run at 2ml. 4x a day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok so I have been taking P-bold for 5 weeks now and here are some of the things I have noticed.

week 1: not much really
week 2: Alpha feeling, muscle fullness, Great wrokouts
week 3-5: ALPHA when it counts, muscle fullness all the time, Great Workouts, and for me a BIG jump in sex drive.

Side effects: I have had back pumps and trap pumps-fixed with Taurine
Blood pressure headaches. These are the biggest thing you will deal with IMHO take fish oil and its all good. I did make the mistake of haveing a couple of cigarettes before my fathers funeral and wholy crap the headaches came fast and furious so if you smoke you might want to time your doses and habit away from each other.
Other than the listed side effects P-Bold has treated me very good and here's how

Lifts:
Bench-425x1-was 405
Squat-430x1-was 415
Deadlift-520-was 500
I love these numbers and believe I could have been higher by this time if tragic events had not taken place and need to be put to the fore. All in this is an excellent first cycle if my bottle holds till I get home I will be continuing to the second bottle and really putting lifting first.

Weigth-235-215
bf%-20%- no idea yet but I have put alittle more jiggle on but mostly just water weight that needs to be worked off.
How much muscle to fat-Don't give a crap as long as I can lift heavy, with good form and look good in a mirror without feeling like a fata$$ thats all that matters.

Big thanks to all who have been following and For the continued support and thanks from all of you.
Great update and nice lift increases!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn nice increase in lifts man. Thanks for sticking this one out

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok so I get home on Friday at 9 at night, so be ready for this log to fix itself come Saturday because I'm going to be hitting that second bottle the moment I get home. I will do 2ml when my friend comes and picks me up I have her bringing it to the train station then Saturday it 8ml a day for this boy! Its time to get crap set right and get back into it. My father would be pissed if I let his death drag me out of something he knew I was so passionate about, so this year all my gains and triumphs are for him.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to it!
This log is really inspiring me btw, glad to be on board for this ride.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok so I get home on Friday at 9 at night, so be ready for this log to fix itself come Saturday because I'm going to be hitting that second bottle the moment I get home. I will do 2ml when my friend comes and picks me up I have her bringing it to the train station then Saturday it 8ml a day for this boy! Its time to get crap set right and get back into it. My father would be pissed if I let his death drag me out of something he knew I was so passionate about, so this year all my gains and triumphs are for him.
Looking forward to this, your doing a great job bro.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd bottle=Whole lotta fun!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best motivations come from the heart champ. Go for it!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
By the way it shameless plug time for the Taurus guys...The buy 2 get one free really is one hell of a deal you get 2 bottles for a normal cycle plus one more for the higher guys who like to play around in dosing or its an extra bottle to bridge into other things.

These are my own thoughts but pretty sure they will agree B-)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
How's the 8ml treating you?
I will be posting up tonight the last few days of workouts and about the 8ml. Tomorrow will reset the logging everyday I have got back into the swing of things again.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Really interested to see your reaction to the increased dose!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah hopefully your turned into superman with the new dose!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
ok so here we go.

This week has been a light week to get back into the swing and to let the 8ml really get in there.

Monday-Shoulders
Smith front press
150-2setx5 warm up
225-3setsx10

Front Raises
35lb dumbbellsx4setx10

Side Raises
35lbs dumbells4setx10

Rear Delts
cable crosses4setsx10 at 30lbs per hand.
Shrugges
335 barbell shruggs 4setsx10

Tuesday-Chest

Flat Bench
135lbsx2setsx5-warm up315x4setx5

Decline Bench
315x4setsx6

Front Pull-ups
bodyweightx5setxfailure

Wednesday-Legs

Squats
225lbs squat-2setsx6-warmup335lbs squats-5setsx5

Front Squats
225x5x5-GOD These SUCK!!!!!

Leg Extentions
210lbs-3setsx10

Calf Raise
90lbs-6setsxfailure

Thursday-Rest day
Friday-Rest Day

Saturday-BACK

I am loving the 8ml a day. The only thing negative I have noticed is a little more water retiontion than I want got some Erase for that and maybe so lethargy but a big cup of cold black coffee fixes that.
Guido.jpg

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i almost peep my pants at that pic..LOL

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome strength across the board champ! And yes, front squats suck.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates lets see this man get back in the swing of things and start kicking it back in gear with the 8ml.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
OK so this weekend was good not great but good.

Saturday-Back

Deads
225x2setsx5-warm up
315x5x5
335x5x5
405x5x5
415x5x5

Barbell Row
135x5x5
225x5x5

SLDL
225x5x5

Sunday-Cardio

Monday-Off day/ Grocery Shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
By the way I have a new gulity plesure food.

3lb log of Blue and Gold Sausage
some fat free shredded cheese
Horseradish paste or shredded

season sausage as wanted then place half in a loaf pan layer with cheese and horseradish. Then cover with the rest of the sausage more cheese and horseradish. Cook in a 400 degree oven till done. Drain off greese and man this is a great breakfast with some eggs or even throw some egg whites in to cook with it.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice deads...and man that sounds delicious!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great deads

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You eat the whole freaking 3 pounds??? Dang!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
malleus25

malleus25

Awards
updates tonight for yesterday, tonight, and PCT plan.