Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi guys, I had a few people ask me questions in threads regarding certain products and I got to be honest, I can't remember what threads they were in.

So if you happen to be one of those people and I never answered your question feel free to shoot me a DM and I apologize for the inconvenience.

And as always, if you need a discount code it's my screen name 10% off malabs and 15% off at the research site

flyerdesign_31052022_173448.png

Jimbo63@

Awards
Question running cjc dac at 5 mg a week about 70 - 90 dollars a week is that correct

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Hey man, I was one of the guys that had asked you about MA products the other day. I was curious if you could break down the differences between stim freak, methyl blue, and artteral for me.

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Sorry I’m dumb. That was supposed to be a DM, and now the app won’t let me delete it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man, I was one of the guys that had asked you about MA products the other day. I was curious if you could break down the differences between stim freak, methyl blue, and artteral for me.
Stim-Freak: Basic, but inexpensive stim product.

Methyl-BLUE: Very strong stim product.

Atteral ER: Wakefulness and focus.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stim-Freak: Basic, but inexpensive stim product.

Methyl-BLUE: Very strong stim product.

Atteral ER: Wakefulness and focus.
Thank you,
Can't get a sesponse from MA research
What do you mean?
Who are you trying to contact. Send me a DM with details and il help you get it straightened out.

Also for everyone else, the whole reason I made this thread was to tell you guys to send me a DM if you have questions instead of posting them in the threads because there's a million threads going on and a lot of the times I will miss people's questions. Maresearchchems only has 2 reps that I'm aware of, me and Wesley so lots of questions will get missed if we're not online or surfing through our notifications.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't get a sesponse from MA research
We respond to our company emails (sent from the website) every day, aside from Sunday. We kindly ask for 24 hours for a response time (not counting Sundays).

Unfortunately, we sometimes have people publicly post that they cannot get a response...and then when I look at the email, I see they sent their email that same day. We even have some people contact us and say things like "I ordered 6 days ago and still don't have my tracking info" and then, when I look at their order, I see they ordered just 48 hours ago. It's like they think we're not going to find out that they're lying to us--like we don't look up the order to see what' going on. Of course, I am NOT saying you are doing any of these things, but I'm just putting it out there. Some people just get impatient and then massively exaggerate (e.g., lie) about the facts.

Also, we can't/won't answer human/animal use questions.

Edit: I just looked at the company email for MA Research and I don't see any unanswered emails. When did you send the email and what email address is it coming from? You can pm if you want. Thanks.

Note: We NEVER leave emails unanswered. This is my livelihood, so unless someone is asking something illegal questions, we ALWAYS respond.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Our business used to do a lot of on line sales, I would get to work at 6:30am and have an email from someone complaining that they did not have tracking from something they order at 10:30pm the night before.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We respond to our company emails (sent from the website) every day, aside from Sunday. We kindly ask for 24 hours for a response time (not counting Sundays).

Unfortunately, we sometimes have people publicly post that they cannot get a response...and then when I look at the email, I see they sent their email that same day. We even have some people contact us and say things like "I ordered 6 days ago and still don't have my tracking info" and then, when I look at their order, I see they ordered just 48 hours ago. It's like they think we're not going to find out that they're lying to us--like we don't look up the order to see what' going on. Of course, I am NOT saying you are doing any of these things, but I'm just putting it out there. Some people just get impatient and then massively exaggerate (e.g., lie) about the facts.

Also, we can't/won't answer human/animal use questions.

Edit: I just looked at the company email for MA Research and I don't see any unanswered emails. When did you send the email and what email address is it coming from? You can pm if you want. Thanks.

Note: We NEVER leave emails unanswered. This is my livelihood, so unless someone is asking something illegal questions, we ALWAYS respond.
@Mike - how are we coming along with Enclomiphene?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike - how are we coming along with Enclomiphene?
It's coming along. I need to do testing before I can sell it...and I'm still waiting on the raw materials.

Libby10

Awards
Due to all the fantastic reviews on this site I just ordered from MA Labs. My rats are dealing with several old injuries and I'm hoping the peptides will help. Crossing my fingers because I'm quite fond of them all. I hate to see them limping around all day. Will post more after they've had a chance to test them out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Due to all the fantastic reviews on this site I just ordered from MA Labs. My rats are dealing with several old injuries and I'm hoping the peptides will help. Crossing my fingers because I'm quite fond of them all. I hate to see them limping around all day. Will post more after they've had a chance to test them out.
😂 😂 😂. Start a log/ review thread. Once you have it up il link it into here so everyone can find it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will not be disappointed!

Libby10

Awards
😂😂😂. Start a log/ review thread. Once you have it up il link it into here so everyone can find it.
Just created a new thread - feel free to link it. excited that the process has started!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just created a new thread - feel free to link it. excited that the process has started!

Here ya go Bud!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in !

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say, @Smont random question, MA labs, most of the products are designed for our lab subjects to ingest, yas? The Finasteride, could that be used as topical as well as oral?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Say, @Smont random question, MA labs, most of the products are designed for our lab subjects to ingest, yas? The Finasteride, could that be used as topical as well as oral?
They're more for use in a petri dish or test tube, animal testing is frowned upon lol.

That would probably be a better question for Mike to answer than me, but I don't believe it would work topical because there's a difference between things design for oral use and things designed for topical use

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They're more for use in a petri dish or test tube, animal testing is frowned upon lol.

That would probably be a better question for Mike to answer than me, but I don't believe it would work topical because there's a difference between things design for oral use and things designed for topical use
I do my testing on plants personally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last month I turned a dandelion into a 7 ft sunflower

My nice grass lawn usually turns into dandelions ??????????????

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Interesting, let's summon Mike then, lol, I was thinking that if applied at the same as as the 1ml of minoxidil to the test subject then it'd be absorbed just the same

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting, let's summon Mike then, lol, I was thinking that if applied at the same as as the 1ml of minoxidil to the test subject then it'd be absorbed just the same
Well let's think about this, if we took nolvadex or clenbuterol or a sarm that was made for oral consumption and we rubbed it on our skin nothing would happen because it's not made for transdermal application. So I may be wrong but I have to assume same applies to anything else made for oral consumption.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rubbing it on your head would require a TD carrier to penetrate the skin and get proper absorption

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think* lol, I'm not 100% positive.

But I'm like 93.7% sure

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well let's think about this, if we took nolvadex or clenbuterol or a sarm that was made for oral consumption and we rubbed it on our skin nothing would happen because it's not made for transdermal application. So I may be wrong but I have to assume same applies to anything else made for oral consumption.
If…IF… the liquid is made with say ever clear or high proof alcohol…one could…in theory…evaporate said alcohol and be left with a powder…which could then be put into a transdermal carrier.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rubbing it on your head would require a TD carrier to penetrate the skin and get proper absorption
Also I think naturally SOME of it would be absorbed but the amount without a proper carrier would be very unreliable and a waste

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I think naturally SOME of it would be absorbed but the amount without a proper carrier would be very unreliable and a waste
Ya, a miniscule amount will be absorbed I would assume, if you submerged your body in booze it would absorb through your skin but you can't get drunk by pouring a beer on your head lol.

I would think the same applies to these products

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, which is why I was thinking the minox carrier would be suitable and applying at the same time...?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right, which is why I was thinking the minox carrier would be suitable and applying at the same time...?
While yes it would help, it would probably reduce the absorption of the other one. So you would get 2 half working products at best

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I still think not because there are already other ingredients added to the raw to make it into a oral liquid solution.

Tag Mike and ask him the question directly, I also bet nostrum would know the answer since apex makes transdermals

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm no more use to you because I'm just giving a educated guess/opinion. I'm pretty confident in my answers, but again, not 100% positive

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think not because there are already other ingredients added to the raw to make it into a oral liquid solution.

Tag Mike and ask him the question directly, I also bet nostrum would know the answer since apex makes transdermals
@MikeArnold @nostrum420 insight?

Edit: how does one tag someone that has a space in the first/last name? Lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve wondered about this. The carrier should help I think, but it’ll also be more dilute, so probably less effective. So you’d end up like the others said. Also I don’t know what’s included in the oral preparation, I don’t know if that would be problematic topically.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My lab animals love Mike's tadalafil

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I cannot answer this question in connection with MA Research, due to legality issues (all MA Research products are for in vitro research only).

However, I can answer theoretically. The answer is yes, finasteride can be administered transdermally, but this would not work with MA Research products, as they are dissolved/suspended in certain carriers/solvents. Attempting to separate the chemical(s) from the carrier(s)/solvent(s) is somewhat impractical.

If one is looking for a transdermal finasteride product, the best alternative is to simply buy finasteride that is already in topical/transdermal form. You can buy it on the Net.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Damnit bro, you got 8,000 posts and don't know how to tag someone 😂. Get your **** together