MaLabs and Research questions

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damnit bro, you got 8,000 posts and don't know how to tag someone . Get your **** together
I've never had to tag anyone that didn't have just one run-on user name, but Mike just haaad to difficult, lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot answer this question in connection with MA Research, due to legality issues (all MA Research products are for in vitro research only).

However, I can answer theoretically. The answer is yes, finasteride can be administered transdermally, but this would not work with MA Research products, as they are dissolved/suspended in certain carriers/solvents. Attempting to separate the chemical(s) from the carrier(s)/solvent(s) is somewhat impractical.

If one is looking for a transdermal finasteride product, the best alternative is to simply buy finasteride that is already in topical/transdermal form. You can buy it on the Net.
Ahhh, gotcha. In theory, I prolly should have posed this question like 3 months ago before the experimenting had commenced #timewasted lol, thank you for chiming in kind sir

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mike, thanks for chiming in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never had to tag anyone that didn't have just one run-on user name, but Mike just haaad to difficult, lol
No Problem !!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
@Mike Arnold Have you guys ever had PT 141 in stock? I am trying to find a more reliable source for my research. I had a good supplier but latest batch was bunk which is very upsetting considering I bought 5 vials!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.
If there's a space in the name .... Put a space in the name.
:)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold Have you guys ever had PT 141 in stock? I am trying to find a more reliable source for my research. I had a good supplier but latest batch was bunk which is very upsetting considering I bought 5 vials!
Hi. PM me and I can get some just for you...if you want. Thanks. :)