Making sure I have the right pct

gymrat0706

Awards
Right now I'm about two weeks from finishing my h-drol cycle by competitive edge labs. My pct is going to consist of reversitol by iforce, prime, AGST and d- aspartic acid. Please let me know if this is too much or too little for my pct. Thanks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM

gymrat0706

Awards
Thanks guys, should I add the serm to what I already have

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do this brotha

Clomid at 50/50/50/25

no natty t booster(not needed- if you know the scinece behind natty then u realize a SERM does the job that we want done)

Keep the ASGT

Add some extra creatine in there

And some liver supps

Edit: saw gamers layout for pct- follow it over mine

ur g2g

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
also man, for future reference, you should have the serm on hand before you start your cycle just in case you run into problems mid cycle or something happens and you have cut the cycle short. my .02

gymrat0706

Awards
I am going out of town for 15 days starting Monday and still have a week left of the hdrol. Should I order the nolva and have it shipped out to where I'll be so I'll have it with me and ready to go. Even though the hdrol is made by competitive edge labs the SERM is still necessary?

gymrat0706

Awards
Just read more on the reversitol and it is a SERM complex. I think I'll be fine but ill def be checkin and makin sure that everything stays normal and if need be ill get the nolva and going out of town sucks because ordering it would take to long for it to get to where ill be

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
you should be ok with h drol, many people are fine with otc pct's, but like i said just keep the serm in mind, nothing beats a real one

viosna06

Awards
hey guys i need help on some research.. firstly before i go on i know my weight is low i am getting to up to 180-190lbs befoe i start my cycle..ive already put on 12lbs in 2 weeks so ill get there! i want to go on h-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75 and i have cycle assist that i will take 1 week before i start the cycle and during the cycle. i have 6 oxo xtreme and clomed(by kilo sports inc) also nolva-d(its prescription). wot i was wondering how would i go about my pct? would i use just the nolva and creatine for pct?or use the 6 oxo and clomed together and creatine? do i need a test booster if i would use the nolva?cause this would be my first time on a PH and i want to make sure my understanding of pct is good!so if you guys could help me out that would be great!

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
I am going out of town for 15 days starting Monday and still have a week left of the hdrol. Should I order the nolva and have it shipped out to where I'll be so I'll have it with me and ready to go. Even though the hdrol is made by competitive edge labs the SERM is still necessary?
You want your serm on hand asap for the just in case. Like the guy above said you should have had this all doped out prior to the cycle. Also out of curiosity what does the last part of your post mean "Even though the hdrol is made by competitive edge labs the SERM is still necessary?" You keep mentioning the company name; are you saying is weaker or advertising or what?