Making Formestane "Sterile Solution"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viator

Awards
anyone have any idea how to make a "sterile solution" of formestane? I know it's an actual drug in Canada that comes in 250mg/ml vials for IM use. BTW, my cousin who lives on a research facility in Antartica where there are no laws against this sort of thing emailed me and wanted to know :thumbsup:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
formestane acetate? or regular formestane? i had a bitch with the acetate version!

Viator

Awards
regular formesatane. But I think I'll just go w/ a transdermal using Phlogel.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
formesatane has no anabolic value.........isnt it?!

Viator

Awards
No, but it's a suicide-inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and increases IGF-1 by 24%. Plus it's cheaper and less sides than Letrozole or Arimidex

formesatane has no anabolic value.........isnt it?!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
No, but it's a suicide-inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and increases IGF-1 by 24%. Plus it's cheaper and less sides than Letrozole or Arimidex
ok thank you for the info........ i heard formastane reduces free test levels, do you kow that is true!

Pimp C

Awards
just use alri's Impact Ultra product. it has formestane acetate.

BIGAINS

Awards
I have been thinking of using formestane to reduce estrogen durring a cycle as well. I am contaplating using it as a cyclodextrine nasal spray 30 mg/ml. With the short half life as a nasal spray, I was thinking 15mg 3x daily. Would this be often enough?

Viator

Awards
Seems Like a Great Product But...

just use alri's Impact Ultra product. it has formestane acetate.
If all it is is MCT oil, 7-oxo, and PS. I think i'll just make my own. and what's with the ethanol as a preservative, why not BA like EVERY other "sterile solution," be they made by a pharmaceutical company or a kitchen kemist.

I think i'll pick up a bottle or two until i can source all the ingredients. i'm not too crazy about MCT oil either, i don't wanna wind up looking like a Synthol Victim, I hate that look.

Pimp C

Awards
the old formula was called IMPACT and had mct oil. It was easy to shoot thru a 25g but i don't care for the mct oil either because of the localized swelling. The new formula called IMPACT ULTRA uses sesame oil instead of the mct oil and is painless and causes no swelling, but its harder to get through that small of a needle. check out alri's website for all of the new ingredients.

Viator

Awards
Impact Ultra: Potent Crippling/Hobbling Agent

I picked up two botttles, at first I was happy to see that they used 3% BA as a preservative instead of ethanol. However one of the ingredients was all clumped up in little flakes. I tried hot water baths, baking, nothing disolved them.

So eventually I added 3cc's of BB (15%) to each bottle, heated in a warm water bath, then sterile filtered them all into a better bottle. (ALRI's bottles suck and bend even 18g. pins). mixed 2cc's w/ 1cc of another, painless oil.

Holy ****! I Can barely walk today. this brough back memories of oil-based winny and the old IP oils from like 5 years ago. Pimp C? what made you claim this is painless? was it painless for you, or you just heard this.

Being as I'm not on cycle now, I think I'll hold off until I can get this formula painless or at least less painfull. I was planning on starting once I finished up a CLOUT log I'm working on. But I'm like a squirell when it comes to cycles: I like to stockpile all my components over the course of 6 months or so until I've got them all.

the old formula was called IMPACT and had mct oil. It was easy to shoot thru a 25g but i don't care for the mct oil either because of the localized swelling. The new formula called IMPACT ULTRA uses sesame oil instead of the mct oil and is painless and causes no swelling, but its harder to get through that small of a needle. check out alri's website for all of the new ingredients.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If you have clean, irradiated powder, just make an aqueous suspension using 0.5% chorobutanol as an anti-septic and 0.1% lidocaine HCl as the painkiller, if you have some, but in oil, dissolve in BA and syringe filter w/ a 0.2mic into pre-filtered oil. Castor if possible. Either works well, but trans sucks! Formestane is not soluble in anything I want to put all over my body. I could get <1% solubility in absolute ethanol, that's it!

Pimp C

Awards
I picked up two botttles, at first I was happy to see that they used 3% BA as a preservative instead of ethanol. However one of the ingredients was all clumped up in little flakes. I tried hot water baths, baking, nothing disolved them.

So eventually I added 3cc's of BB (15%) to each bottle, heated in a warm water bath, then sterile filtered them all into a better bottle. (ALRI's bottles suck and bend even 18g. pins). mixed 2cc's w/ 1cc of another, painless oil.

Holy ****! I Can barely walk today. this brough back memories of oil-based winny and the old IP oils from like 5 years ago. Pimp C? what made you claim this is painless? was it painless for you, or you just heard this.

Being as I'm not on cycle now, I think I'll hold off until I can get this formula painless or at least less painfull. I was planning on starting once I finished up a CLOUT log I'm working on. But I'm like a squirell when it comes to cycles: I like to stockpile all my components over the course of 6 months or so until I've got them all.
The original formula called IMPACT caused alot of swelling from the mct oil which i didn't care for at all. The injection site would be sore for a couple of days but was tolerable. the new formula called IMPACT Ultra uses 3%BA and doesn't have the mct oil and it is painless to me. I've taken 6 shots of it and have had no pain or soreness afterwards. I've taken up to 1 1/2 ccs in a shot with no problem. Maybe you just shot too much volume. Sorry to hear that your having lots of pain.

Viator

Awards
I've taken up to 1 1/2 ccs in a shot with no problem. Maybe you just shot too much volume. Sorry to hear that your having lots of pain.[/QUOTE]
Did yours have undisolved particles, "Flakes" of something at the bottom of the bottle? That's the only reason I had to add the BB @ 15% .5 cc's didn't cause the same type of pain, but I'm not too crazy about spliting the dose up into 4 shots, 3 times a week.

Pimp C

Awards
I've taken up to 1 1/2 ccs in a shot with no problem. Maybe you just shot too much volume. Sorry to hear that your having lots of pain.
Did yours have undisolved particles, "Flakes" of something at the bottom of the bottle? That's the only reason I had to add the BB @ 15% .5 cc's didn't cause the same type of pain, but I'm not too crazy about spliting the dose up into 4 shots, 3 times a week.[/QUOTE]
My bottle doesn't have any flakes in it at all. It's totally dissolved and i checked all 4 bottles that i have at my work and their all totally clear. I don't know what the flakes could be. If it was one of the ingredients in the product then it could be "crashing out of solution" but even if it's partially crashed i wouldn't think that it would increase the pain. There must be some foreign substance in the bottle. Did both of your bottles have the flakes in them?

Viator

Awards
Yes, each of the bottles had the flakes in them at about the same amount and particle size. Yes, something crashed I just don't know what. It's holding since adding the BB though. I should've just returned it once I saw the "flakes" instead of messing w/ it.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
The pain is from all that BA you put in it. They had 3% by weight, not volume. That much BA will make anything painful. I've learned my lesson about being too generous with the Ba. It sucks not being able to walk hardly.

Viator

Awards
didn't think of that...

Looks like it's back to the oven again to get some of that BA out. Hope none of the actives degrade at 225 F.

The pain is from all that BA you put in it. They had 3% by weight, not volume. That much BA will make anything painful. I've learned my lesson about being too generous with the Ba. It sucks not being able to walk hardly.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hey Viator

This is in response on your thread of how disapointed you are with our customer service. This is the first I have heard of this. Call us what you want to , but we always give our best at customer service. So please call my office direct. The phone number is listed on our site. And I will either give you a full refund for the impact or trade out product for you. I am responding on this thread because the other one was deleted, and you do not have PMS.

Raven

anyone have any idea how to make a "sterile solution" of formestane? I know it's an actual drug in Canada that comes in 250mg/ml vials for IM use. BTW, my cousin who lives on a research facility in Antartica where there are no laws against this sort of thing emailed me and wanted to know :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.