Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Crea MagnaPower)

supershah

supershah

Awards
YO! does this form of creatine, cause bloating and water retention? what are your personal experiences using it , and is it better than con-cret and krealkalyn?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green MAGnitude has MCC, it's the main form of creatine in it. I've never heard of anyone that said it caused them to bloat.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
It does not cause bloating. It is an excellent form of creatine.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
no one tried magna power before??
I have been taking it for just under a month, with breakfast and preworkout - I really like it, but I am also on a good assortment of other additives so I admit my estimation of efficacy is blurry. I can say however I have routinely tried Kra-A over and over again through the years hoping it will work every time and changing up dosages and brands, and have never experienced anything.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MCC is a great creatine using different receptors compared to normal creatines, id suggest a 50/50 mix of MCC and Creapure, is working wonders for me and no bloat at 5g per day.
Krealkalyn is a ph buffered Creatine mono...creatine mono already absorbs at like 99%...it doesnt not improve the product it actually dregrades faster.
Con crete, i used it at 2 caps per day (dose of a 200lb person i wiegh 188)...no strength increases, no muscle fullness, no added recovery compared to Creapure...save your money and go with what works

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
MCC is a great creatine using different receptors compared to normal creatines, id suggest a 50/50 mix of MCC and Creapure, is working wonders for me and no bloat at 5g per day.
Krealkalyn is a ph buffered Creatine mono...creatine mono already absorbs at like 99%...it doesnt not improve the product it actually dregrades faster.
Con crete, i used it at 2 caps per day (dose of a 200lb person i wiegh 188)...no strength increases, no muscle fullness, no added recovery compared to Creapure...save your money and go with what works
GREAT post! :) (repped)

Good Kre-A information that I think should be of interest and will enlighten most members here. Would you expand on the variation in receptor affinity between the creatines though please? I take both Mono and MagnaPOWER and would like to learn more.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine Mono uses sodium dependent transporters to enter the cell
MCC uses ligand-gated cation channel to enter the cell, science hasnt proven either one is better but i feel why not use both with a 50/50 mix? plus you get the magnesium :)
Kre-A, is overated, creatine mono is stable in water for about 8hrs and does not degrade in the stomach so any creatine claiming better then what mono can do cant beat 99% as of yet, also most dont even match creatine mono they actually degrade faster. Another creatine i wanna address is dicreatine malate, soluble? yes. but is a few grams of malic acid gonna do anything for gains? probably not. also any di/tri creatine whatever is only about 30% creatine by weight where mono is about 88% creatine...so idk where the science behind these products are but i have yet to see it

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Mono uses sodium dependent transporters to enter the cell
MCC uses ligand-gated cation channel to enter the cell, science hasnt proven either one is better but i feel why not use both with a 50/50 mix? plus you get the magnesium :)
Kre-A, is overated, creatine mono is stable in water for about 8hrs and does not degrade in the stomach so any creatine claiming better then what mono can do cant beat 99% as of yet, also most dont even match creatine mono they actually degrade faster. Another creatine i wanna address is dicreatine malate, soluble? yes. but is a few grams of malic acid gonna do anything for gains? probably not. also any di/tri creatine whatever is only about 30% creatine by weight where mono is about 88% creatine...so idk where the science behind these products are but i have yet to see it
Exactly, I would love to see a 1/1/1 ratio micture as I posted in another thread earlier this week, of Mono/MagnaPOWER/Nitrate :)

OH found the link here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/163321-what-type-creatine-3.html#post2646206

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well you wouldnt want a 1/1/1 ratio simply bc most products of creatine nitrate at full dose are at about 1g so 2:2:1 ratio would be nice. That would equate to about 2g Creapure, 2g MCC, 1g Creatine Nitrate. But buy em all seprate that way you can do 1g of each pre-wo then 1g of Creapure and MCC after workout.
My opnions tho lol
Ive read that thread to man, good info in there.
Yet im currently researching the amount each creatine converts to creatinine in the body, not the stomach

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
well you wouldnt want a 1/1/1 ratio simply bc most products of creatine nitrate at full dose are at about 1g so 2:2:1 ratio would be nice. That would equate to about 2g Creapure, 2g MCC, 1g Creatine Nitrate. But buy em all seprate that way you can do 1g of each pre-wo then 1g of Creapure and MCC after workout.
My opnions tho lol
Ive read that thread to man, good info in there.
Yet im currently researching the amount each creatine converts to creatinine in the body, not the stomach
Please keep us updated your research!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill post what i find,
actual research is so hard to come by on most creatines other then Mono
Even MCC research wasnt compared to Mono but Magnesium Oxide Creatine